Make a choice

Choose to be white or choose to be human.

Well?

Attached: D15OhMVWwAETnxS.jpg:large.jpg (615x428, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites aren't human.

They've ascended to something higher.

Attached: dead-rat-mouse-on-white-260nw-434959270.jpg (346x329, 27K)

Like there's humanity outside of white people...

Attached: 1538942880205.jpg (700x700, 711K)

I choose YANG 2020

This frog eating baguette gets it.

I guess you can choose anything these days. Being male, female, white, oppressed, what ever.

Fuck off comnie faggot

Thing is these shitlibs don’t even own guns. Wtf are they gonna do? Take a bullet for “Muh brown people”? Doesn’t she know that there’s more than one bullet in a magazine.

they want the state to do their shooting for them

So what's her problem? There is no white people in USA, it's a Muttmurica.

Attached: 1519552517123.png (680x899, 177K)

Everyone has the right to hate someone exept white people. When white people start a war from rasism it will be a world war with millions of dead and mass destruction. When non white people start a war from rasism, it is just terrorism since they have no other possibilitys. That is why white people are not allowed to hate while any other group that hates are mostly ignored.

Humanity, sure wish I had some.

Attached: 1506388818925.jpg (660x423, 56K)

>Well?
I wonder if shes gonna have the same opinion once a bullet flies in her way.
I wonder how though this keyboard warriors and virtue signalars are when shit is hitting the fan and they are the shit and the fan is me or any other "fascist" delivering them to a quick end.
I wonder about all this cuz we all know deep down the truth about this spineless maggots.

This 100%, fucking retarded woman would be raped and decapitated anywhere else in the world for making such threats.

Attached: get those niggers voting democrat for the next 1,000 neetbux-lbj-democrats.jpg (1200x600, 187K)

Japanese

Nazis aren't rats. You're thinking of jews

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 10.png (320x369, 219K)

Good. Dehumanize whites and euros. Makes it easier to kill them when the time comes. We all know they won't fight back.
They died in spirit decades ago, now they are just waiting for the physical death.

I totally want to help her cause and not do the opposite now that she dehumanized me.

I literally have no idea what she just said.
All i see are buzzwords.

a jew wearing a nazi uniform. finally sonebody understands