Should i move to europe/usa?

Southern brazilian here, I'm 7/8 white(italian,german/portuguese) and 1/8 native, most of my family have blue eyes and some blond hair, but for some reason i have brown eyes/hair(even though my mother has hazel eyes and my father blue-green eyes). Can i be considered "white"? I'm sick of living in this shithole.

Attached: 1552888415057.png (800x528, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1107217837507121152
esteri.it/mae/en/servizi/italiani-all-estero/cittadinanza.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>but for some reason i have brown eyes/hair
>even though my mother has hazel eyes and my father blue-green eyes

yeah your mum has a brown bf on the side
sorry bud

What?

>i have brown eyes/hair
Just come to Germany, go to a police station, scream ASYL and say in broken englisch that you're from the middle east.

You get stuff and services which a worth a few thousands bucks each month too, paid by the german tax payer.

your """""""""""""""""father"""""""""""""""""" got cucked

Yes my friend yes

Attached: 89777-e235597ef032bb8870799cc86a75723b.png (165x200, 37K)

white isn't a skin color and nigger is just a state of mind

Retard, i look exactly like my father, just don't have the light eyes and dark blond hair

Vai pra Espanha,lá tu vai ser mais branco que a maioria da população,principalmente no sul.

i don't look like a sand nigger tho,i look like him, but with a thinner nose and pale skin

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-065307~2.png (1080x1026, 526K)

Half Portuguese/Half Italian Brazillian here
Should I?

Attached: what.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Já foi pra espanhã? E o que acha de portugal?

Santa catarina?

If you are white, you are welcome here in Italy, but if you are brown, Germany is better. Even in Italy you are welcome and respected if you are a good person, but in Germany pretending to be a refugee would receive more free stuff

Nice twink body,let me fuck you?

>7/8 white
Stay in your favela, nigger.

Attached: you-will-always-be-a-nigger-just-in-case-you-2665722.png (500x553, 115K)

If you look like the dude in the picture, id consider you white bud.

Santos

It's gonna be bad here in the EU soon, i think.
Pic related.
You should be fine in Brazil tho.

Attached: 1548369145546.jpg (1200x960, 214K)

but i don't have any nigger ancestor

thanks italy bro, i'm pale skinned, if my grandfather is from a family of italians, is it easier for me to gain italian citizenship?

Here's a simple flowchart for people thinking of moving from a 'shithole' to the USA. Are you rich? Yes I'm rich -> move to USA, you will be happy, have your own police force, and corrupt scum in every level of government doing your bidding and making you richer and richer while you stomp on the faces of the lower and working classes with impunity, just like you can do at home but with better food and luxuries. No, I'm not rich - > Stay home. Why the fuck would you move from one shithole to another shithole? Save yourself the effort and heartache. Oh yeah, Yang bucks, walls, all the other bullshit that was never going to happen and will never fucking happen. You want to vote in sham elections? Can't you already do that wherever you are now?

Looks like a pale syrian

I just wanted to give you a (you) for that picture, holy kek

Attached: 1552396861002.jpg (800x492, 85K)

I'm not sure my friend, but I fear that you must live here for ten years if you don't have at least one parent with citizenship

You are not white, you're a mutt subhuman.

I might get Italian citzenship soon, we discovered some documents from my family in Trevisio
Tell me, is Salvini doing a good work?
Where is a good place to live in Italy?

I second that.

Attached: 1552408498542.png (762x960, 402K)

Fuck off we’re full.

n-word lol

Can you explain me how can i acquire citizenship in italy?

Attached: received_560259611024201.jpg (1280x1707, 133K)

Goto USA plz. You're not welcome over here.

>Should i move to europe/usa?

Move to Portugal if you're not an indian mix.

I want to move to the US now that our guns are going bye bye

You are adopted or your mom cheated on your dad, it's impossible for parents, both with non brown eyes to have a kid with brown eyes

become a famous swedish youtuber and marry an italian girl

either that or take the boat from northern africa, I heard there's some good Dutch ferries over there

Fuck off we're full.

Attached: 1550018987595.jpg (541x540, 24K)

For the prices of the houses in Portugal you would get a much higher quality one in Spain and with all the commodities of living in a first world country like you know having sidewalks where you can walk.

Attached: Calçada-Graça-10-12.jpg (360x480, 74K)

Not sure guy, but I read, that Italy gives citizenship to South Americans with Italian ancestry. A google search might help

>Tell me, is Salvini doing a good work?
He's not a big man, he's just doing normal things that other people were afraid to do. Later his limits will come out. Anyway, yes, he is doing a good job for now and people are thanking him.
twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1107217837507121152
>Where is a good place to live in Italy?
Depend on what you are looking for.
Mountains? Trentino or Valle d'Aosta
Fashion, fun and city life? Lombardy and Emilia Romagna
Culture and beauty? Tuscany
Caribbean sea, relaxation and good food? Sardinia, Sicily, Puglia and Calabria
Beautiful sea without going south? Liguria
Even the landscapes close to Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore and Lake Como are fantastic.
The more you stay in the north, the higher the quality and cost of living, especially for health and infrastructure

esteri.it/mae/en/servizi/italiani-all-estero/cittadinanza.html

All the three countries do it, Portugal, Spain and Italy. It's called jus sanguinis, if you're a jew you can also claim citizenship in PT/ES because we kicked the jews out of the peninsula and now want them back.

Stay in your fucking shithole. What makes you think you deserve to live in the better parts of the world? Why won't you stay where you are and make that a better place? Because you're a piece of shit and exactly why you aren't needed.

Those fucking native genes my dude...and my sister has green-light brown eyes

The average white (not yellow or anything like that) brazilian can pass at least as a southern european.

>Trentino

Attached: Trentino-Alto-Adige.jpg (1600x640, 327K)

>Valle d'Aosta

Attached: Червиния_2011.jpg (1200x800, 307K)

Whiter than me, pablo

Thanks italybro, how do people on Italy treat foreigners of italian decent coming from the americas?

usually all Americans are respected both in the north and in the south

>Lombardy

Attached: milano-residence03.jpg (1920x750, 554K)

Move to Europe not USA (Brazil 2.0)

>Emilia Romagna

Attached: 1 HOTEL NUOVA RICCIONE.jpg (1500x772, 431K)

Wrong, there's aways a chance unless both have blue eyes or one have green and the other blue.

Authorities in Germany don't care.

It's ok, both my parents have brown eyes, me and my sister both have greenblue
You will be seen as south european (as you are) and secretly hated by the nordcucks

>you will be seen as south european(as you are)
Thanks bro, i guess

Attached: 1552423104963.jpg (365x365, 56K)

>i don't look like a sand nigger tho,i look like him, but with a thinner nose and pale skin
I'm half Milanese (Milan, Lombardy) and half Trapanese (Trapani, Sicily) and in the summer if I take a lot of sun I literally turn brown. In winter my skin is much lighter, but it tends to olive. Surely some great-great-grandparents have been raped by some North Africans. The tests of intelligence that I do give results that vary from 115 to 135, Mensa turns out to be 118. I practice boxing and I notice in my body the strength and metabolism typical of nigga, but I also have great technique, I believe thanks to physical power combined with good dose of intelligence. My genes have been able to merge with those of sandniggers, eliminating their defects and obtaining their best qualities. I feel like a good mutt

Embrace your based Sicilian side and forget your germanic inferior genes

>Tuscany

Attached: toscana-p-d-1200x750.jpg (1200x750, 345K)

Yes.

>Sicily

Attached: momndello.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

you’re adopted or your mother fucked around because it’s not likely you have brown eyes if both of your parents have light eyes.

Ave Greek bro

Nah it is your duty to work hard so you can prop up your nation. If people just leave their shit countries the countries will stay shit forever

Yes, you can.
Italy is quite a pleasant country to live in, and prosperous enough, although the richer part of Brazil are likely better than certain areas of Italy.

>Sardinia

Attached: 05.jpg (2000x908, 447K)

>blue eyes and blond hair
This is nothing to be proud of. Individuals with blond hair and blue eyes will almost always suffer from moral retardation, poor self-control and criminal tendencies. Not to mention the numerous intellectual and physical deficits.

>Liguria

Attached: img69748.1426x713.jpg (1426x713, 485K)