What makes you think that other whites want to live alongside you psychos? Do you realize how insane you people sound?

What makes you think that other whites want to live alongside you psychos? Do you realize how insane you people sound?

Attached: ds.jpg (640x425, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you'll be sent to africa where you'll be more comfortable

Do psychos not govern us now?

What makes you think we are white?

For the insane normal people seem insane.

Everything will be overwhelmingly better when all of the world's Jews finally live in Israel. Trust the plan.

Attached: 1552258869035.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Then go move to Saudi Arabia and Iran. I'm sure they're a lot better.

whites like you get to live alongside their minority pets. safe, happy, belongings secure im sure.

Don’t worry Stacy, irl we are just austisic neets who wouldn’t dare speak our minds.

Did you just assume my species?

You make fun of women dying and masturbate to gore. Do you think anyone in the world wants to live next to someone like that?

Move to Chicago or San Diego then faggot. And not a suburb either.

You think gays are normal because Christ rejecting jews who own the media trained you. Antichrist Israel and end times one world government are here and you dont even realize you are a useful idiot for them. Wake up fast before he shows up.

youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU

you make fun of whites dying and masturbate to aborted babies. do you think any normal person wants to live next to someone like that?

What does that have to do with anything? I'm talking about YOU. Why do you think the people you defend want to be associated with YOU? You're a bunch of sociopaths in here.

Attached: a.jpg (1000x667, 58K)

Do you realize what a faggot you are? Sex and the City isn't a documentary. Your liberal utopia is a sidewalk filled with human shit and heroin needles.

Wake up, you fucking moron.

Attached: 1523493205763.jpg (1024x1010, 52K)

hey i don't do that....

Attached: merchant.jpg (220x220, 19K)

You post without a real flag because you know when the revolution happens you will be exiled.

Look at this kid. He thinks he is in a movie

we don't care what you think or what you want. you're opposition to be suppressed or destroyed

You can always move to saudi if you have problems with whites. Africa is another option. I'm sure you will treated very well there.

Dude, this is a 18+ site. Go play video games or something.

*raises paw*

>UN flag
>Not a gamer
I think we know who belongs here and who doesn't

>whites
Why do you think that normal whites want to be associated with you sociopaths? It's like you're unable to understand.

go to africa or asia if you hate whites so much

>You guys are mean psychos
>You make fun of dying wamen and masturbate to gore
>You are just a punch of sociopaths

Yet again prime example of an npc who cant come up with anything intelligent and resorts to throwing insults left and right. You may try again.

(((normal whites))). I understand completely though, You hate whites and want a white minority country. There are many places you can go.

What yo saying, white boi?

What the fuck makes you think anyone wants to associate with a wanker like you?

>insults
People who show 0 empathy. Revel in the suffering of others. Propagate hateful stuff. This place is hatred 24/7
I'm asking you why do you think that other whites that you champion so much want to be associated with such people.

Jump off a skyscraper ya nigger

I find it amusing that you psychos think that people would like to have you around.

Attached: a.jpg (217x216, 8K)

I find it amusing that you think we want people like you around. It goes both ways.

Manson did absolutely nothing wrong. He had a harem of sex slaves do it for him.

Tits or GTFO.

150,000 people die every day, but you only worry about the ones on TV. Why are you such a robot faggot?

>Do you think anyone in the world wants to live next to someone like that?
thats the point schlomo, the Internet Dirlewanger Brigade sends its regards.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 8.png (320x367, 219K)

>insane
>Uses fake flag on anonymous shit-posting board.

Why do you use a meme flag? Show your real flag before you start tossing out insults of who is crazy.

>in b4 accuses me of being JIDF/Antifa

I am the nicest person you will ever meet lady. Link me to this gore to masterbate to now.

I want to live alongside people who think pic related is disgusting and degenerate.

Attached: 1552890444926[1].png (373x848, 617K)

I don't want those 'whites' to live alongside us. I want them dead, in a communal shallow grave with their precious sandniggers.

This is what I'm talking about. Look at this post. Do you think a sane mind came up with this?

You want a society of incels that spend their whole day obsessing about blacks and posting on an anime site?

Those are prime baby making hips. Are you into traps or something?

>incels

Attached: 1551778752250.png (425x425, 71K)

Who care if he wants mass graves

Attached: DCCF11CE-14FA-43B9-9C2A-E187FA6B9D1C.jpg (411x602, 102K)

I'll never understand why you fucking idiots reply to those retarded baits, God you're all so fucking stupid.

>MFW pol are the niggers of whites

Attached: 1552655962776.jpg (483x365, 56K)

>Do you think a sane mind came up with this?

A sane mind doesn't rejoice at the idea of their nation being erased through mass migration.

Its not bait, you guys are niggers and reasonable whites dont like you

Bump

Jow Forums is everyone.

we teach your kids in School
we pack your Groceries
we are the smiling Guy who picked up what you dropped on the street
we are the ones that bring you your Mail
we are your Neighbours, Colleagues, Friends and mutual Friends
we are everywhere, and you wouldnt notice until we tell you

Attached: powerlevel.png (539x750, 511K)

no one makes fun of whites dying

Your mistake is believing you traitors will be allowed to live.

You seem upset.

Attached: 1552733363677.gif (240x125, 239K)

The people that make your nation great usually have the opposite ideology of you sociopaths. If you take them out and only you psychos stay it becomes a society of losers that fap to hentai.

no we just dont like whites like you, we love whites that arent murderous weirdos and freaks

>whites
>Jow Forums
Pick one and only one.

you dont care about mass immigration, you care about them being brown and having different beliefs because youre a racist

You already live along side us.

Who cares about who you love paki ? gtfo

The fact that continue to import radical mudshits who hate them and commit terror attacks against them makes me realize they want to live among psychos.

underrated

Attached: 1506721195829.png (378x357, 81K)

>Your mistake is believing you traitors will be allowed to live.

Attached: you.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

racism is a good thing. nonwhites don't belong in white lands. cry more faggot

I laugh at terrorist sympathizers and do not masturbate to gore. The fact that you try to defend terrorists makes you a terrorist sympathizer as well. YOU are the fucked up, insane one.

I can see the comments (while they haven't been disabled yet) under news articles here. My "insanity" is quite normal and common.

where in the fuck did you find a picture of my wife on our honeymoon night?

no one makes fun of whites dying you asexual closet-fag, nobody wants to live next to you, nobody wants to carry your mongrel child, you are genetic waste user, you will die as a sad and pathetic lonely incel nobdoy ever cared about and I can only imagine the copious amounts of sad crocodile tears running down your apelike face in the coming decades whenever you realize that fact..and it's beautiful.
Truth is you belong in a FEMA camp and not in a first world neighborhood.

Kys Islamophile. I plan to keep my head. GTFO with your death wish, you sick puppy.

I bet pic related could kill 30 sandniggers with the proper gun.

ok mehmet

Keep doing exactly what you are doing.

ok abo

You think you're normal, but in reality you're completely demoralized. Removing dangerous Islamists is a white tradition going back hundreds of years. You are the weird, morally compromised one.

Because other whites want to live with me. I'm a nice guy.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1543636047960.png (790x447, 85K)

Legit, every time I’ve ever seen some post shit like this they always hide behind a memeflag...really makes you think.
>let me prove you wrong by not removing my memeflag and making up some bs excuse

You revel in the suffering of your own people you fucking ethno-masochist. kys and leave me out of your disgusting plans.

reads response trying to imagine the horrific noise of the german dialect ...the most god awful language

Someone post the fucking Al-Jazeera stream with all those ragheads XDing to the Manchester attack.

Dont worry Alexandru, you aren't white

Lies, the people who have made my nation great are my own people. Islam has never made anyone great, it has dragged country after country down the tubes - try living in an Islamic country and then tell me this nonsense again you fucking moron.

>Negate all your opponents arguments with this simple commie trick!
>If youre against mass immigration and against the Brazilification of your civilization then you must be mad!

The non-whites are scared. Good.

Well I like leftist no one here wants to force you to live with people you don’t want to live with.

Finally now stop using our national heroes that killed muslims and jews and carry on with other white ones.

You are clearly suffering from mental, social and cultural AIDS, attacking your own immune system. You get the rope too.

We have to realize that we need to fight! I for one have started planning my own things!

Of course they don't. Entire western media is in the hands of people who want whites mongrelized and gone.
Proles have to do what big brother says, that's what being an NPC is all about.
But doesn't matter. You cant change human nature. When the streets run red with blood of their children slaughtered by shitskins, they will seek help among the only people who actually care about them.
And if they don't, a traitors fate is not a pretty one.

Hello police. Please stop posting on this board. We hate you.

Attached: 1337N337.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>Do you think a sane mind came up with this?
Probably

Everyone could it doesn't take to much skills or guts to pull a trigger

most people live next to someone like that unknowingly, it's not like they tell everyone relax

ypu kikes still consider youreelves white? topkek

You don’t get to choose who you live around, that’s the whole thing about enriching neighbours with diversity. You sound like a nazi frankly

>doesn't know we are mostly normal people who actually constitute normal "other whites" and just keep our views between us and our friends

>we are mostly normal people
JEJ

Attached: kek.jpg (1000x668, 113K)