IS Jow Forums THIS DESPERATE FOR A HERO?

It's become apparent to me that when legitimate questions about this whole incident, the video and manifesto are raised with the suggestion it was a false flag operation, many of you can't take it because your so desperate for the shooter to be /ourguy/.

You say it's demoralising to consider that the shooter is not an organic, independent homegrown freedom fighter because then you can't idolise him as "the one who fought back". This only shows that all you really want are distant heroes to ease the frustration of you yourselves not having the means to act on any of your beliefs. You want Brenton Tarrant to be a genuine hero of white nationalism because it seems for once, you aren't just all talk but you are men of action as you vicariously justify your fantasies of race war through the idea that this man was a genuine champion of your cause.

Would it really hurt you that much to just admit that this was just another false flag attack perpetrated by the ruling elite to justify their on going advances towards overt control of the nations? Because that's exactly what's happening.

It's better to sober up to reality than to cling to false hope.

Attached: arseoob2l3t01.png (522x747, 210K)

Not desperate. We have our hero

Attached: 1552781355924.png (500x552, 96K)

Steve is right.
I wish he wasn't tho. There's a general angst because great changes are about to happen and we just don't know what will happen or when it will happen.

>some Yang Gang meme lord accelerationist
>hero

IDGAF is he is the head of Mossad; the news media hate him, so I like him.

>ruling elite to justify their on going advances towards overt control of the nations?

Ruling elite already have the control of everything. What they need this false flag for?

Attached: steinmetza2_1536.jpg (1536x1153, 542K)

>proud of being a reactionary pawn of clown world

There's covert and overt control. Things are becoming more overt. Externalisation of the hierarchy.

Fuck off fucking shill cunt
You want us to believe that it’s a false flag. That only the government can ever pull off planned acts of mass violence.
It won’t work. And you’re scared.
Scared that ordinary people will see this and realise what is possible.

Attached: D2A8C369-B622-4638-A1BE-CFE05D778DDD.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

I don't see ordinary people doing shit though. Unless they can prove they can do it, it's all Jew clown world entertainment.

>I don't see ordinary people doing shit

An ordinary guy JUST DID shit and we all saw it.
Now we all know it’s possible, and that thought terrifies you, which is why you are so desperate to pretend he is actually some fucking false flag government agent, to maintain the illusion that the state has total control and is the only entity which can use violence and killing.

The Mossad narrative is utterly falling part. The guy is confirmed well traveled. This is damage control.

It doesn't terrify me at all, I just think you're all being played.

The Mossad narrative that this Tarrant was a white nationalist "hero"?? Like the mainstream medie is portraying him as?

Attached: ka3jlgkvodshfdlogkxshnaakmmosjkv_hq.jpg (631x692, 52K)

Not an ordinary guy but a purposeless man affected by grandeur delusions.
"I'm a 28 year old with no education, only job I can find is flipping burgers. Nah, fuck that, I will be a powerful Templar knight instead and I will save the white race and the christian civilisation."

Attached: steinmetzb8_1536.jpg (1536x1152, 334K)

Half a shekel says these FF bandwagon cunts didn’t even read the manifesto.
Full shekel says these FF Jew propagandist cunts read the manifesto, and are shitting themselves.

>Why can't you just accept that this shooting was a false flag fake attack using mannequins, Jow Forums?
>Just like the last one. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the one before that.
>You're crazy if you think this could actually happen, because you're all losers!

>but a purposeless man

That’s pretty normal these days

Attached: 1529653928461.png (1000x764, 210K)

If I'm a shill, I'm not that one. I'm not moralfagging over the killing of muslims. I don't care if you think it was justified that an alleged homegrown white nationalist hero went out and killed a bunch of muzzies. His whole manifesto was open Jew bragging about how they've got you all right where they want you.

TLDR; he was a Jew Jewing

>flag
checks out