HAPPENING UTRECHT SHOOTING

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-utrecht-incident-multiple-people-14152549

what's your guesses lads, another goym?

Attached: utrecht.jpg (810x539, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.ie/news/3879254/utrecht-shooting-multiple-people-injured-as-anti-terror-cops-swoop-on-dutch-city/
twitter.com/PolitieUtrecht
express.co.uk/news/world/1101632/Utrecht-shooting-tram-station-Netherlands-police-emergency-terror-fears
ad.nl/binnenland/live-mogelijk-meerdere-personen-openen-vuur-in-tram-bij-24-oktoberplein-in-utrecht-dader-s-voortvluchtig~aecd02d7/
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/YelleTieleman/status/1107588260686123008
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-utrecht-incident-multiple-people-14152549
thesun.co.uk/news/8661055/anti-terror-cops-people-injured-shooting-utrecht/
edition.cnn.com/2019/03/18/europe/utrecht-shooting-intl/
twitter.com/Reuters/status/1107588481805680640
rtvutrecht.nl/amp/nieuws/1895344/schietpartij-op-24-oktoberplein-meerdere-gewonden.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attacker still on the run get in here

Attached: BAC4712A-1D36-4178-B9BA-DE91E6BD18AF.gif (400x204, 44K)

thesun.ie/news/3879254/utrecht-shooting-multiple-people-injured-as-anti-terror-cops-swoop-on-dutch-city/

my prediction is nothingburger

barely any articles about it yet, haven't seen any numbers on casualties

This happens like every Goddamn year in the Netherlands

Alphen a/d Rijn, Schiedam,The constant gunfire of the Rotterdam suburbs is something definitely newsworthy. But they hush it all up.

Someone is saying on Holland’s national tv that the guy didn’t have a ticket and when he asked for one he said “here’s my ticket” he pulled out his AR15 and started shooting everyone on the tram.

>Denmark

WHY?

Attached: 1544031379093.png (1033x542, 720K)

ALRIGHTY BOYS

Attached: 1367720339691.gif (320x213, 827K)

This is a huge win for France and Macron.

The race war is starting lads

twitter.com/PolitieUtrecht
barely any news about it yet, might be nothing

Beta white male who thinks movies are real life confirmed

Legend

Not alot of intel rn. Multiple injured, 3 traumahelicopters on route. Apparantly some dude just randomly started shooting in the most migrant filled area of Utrecht

Aussies are at it again

topkek

Shooting incident report # 24oktoberplein in Utrecht was at 10.45 a.m. This is a shooting incident in a tram. Several trauma helis have been deployed to provide assistance.

express.co.uk/news/world/1101632/Utrecht-shooting-tram-station-Netherlands-police-emergency-terror-fears

No livestream? What a fag

This is why pot should be illegal. How many times do we hear about these terror attacks by Hollindian people and we find out they had just gotten high in Amsterdam?

ad.nl/binnenland/live-mogelijk-meerdere-personen-openen-vuur-in-tram-bij-24-oktoberplein-in-utrecht-dader-s-voortvluchtig~aecd02d7/

Link here from AD

It's not happening
It's never happening

Hes dead.

Who will play the shooter in the Hollywood adaption???

Noice

>COULTER’S LAW
COULTER’S LAW
>COULTER’S LAW
COULTER’S LAW
if the shooter was white we would already know

news blackout. bullets of peace confirmed. muslims celebrating, right wing seething, ids habedding!

It's on the Swedish news atleast

If it's a white boi again, like in NZ, expect PVV and FVD to tank big time on wednesday

Gliiide on the peace train

>Kanaleneiland
Nou nou

supposedly one shooter, no number on how many injured/dead. happenbed inside a tram. shooter is currently on the run.

He’s live streaming it on YouTube
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

>called in sick
>this shit happens

Guess I'll be taking the bike for a few weeks.

There is not anything known yet of the shooter. Will keep you guys updated if shit gets more clear

YES!

>It's never happening
What was it yesterday then?

>unironically getting breaking news on pol

yeah heard it from a norwegian newspaper first. can barely find anything yet.

>no info on the shooter
obvious muzzie

I am getting so very angry about the state of my beautiful country at this point. Constant cold rage. Why does this have to happen to us?

White guy confirmed!

twitter.com/YelleTieleman/status/1107588260686123008
dood.

>the most migrant filled area of Utrecht

Interdasting

Coulter's Law is in effect until further notice.

wait until they find out the shooter is Muslim. Your media is really good at denying reality almost as good as ours

Can you feel it lads? It's starting

Attached: main-qimg-3b01a8018749f0b2c16513110816a289-c.jpg (1240x1748, 200K)

I got the info, he is a 34 year old Stadium worker. No picture yet but they say he's a white guy.

Yeah because the sick cracker fucker would have livestreamed it. When minorities kill they have some sympathy for the victims and do it for purely political reasons and they don't humiliate their victims further by broadcasting their corpses on Facebook. White people on the other do it and crack jokes about PewDiePie because they enjoy the killing and aren't doing it for utilitarian reasons but in fact pure entertainment

They're called confused indiviuals you fucking bigot.

>express.co.uk/news/world/1101632/Utrecht-shooting-tram-station-Netherlands-police-emergency-terror-fears

Link broken?

>*unsheathes AR-15*
>here's my ticket

Attached: images(12).jpg (259x194, 9K)

GUYS I FOUND THE LIVE STREAM

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

here's where it's supposed to have happened

Attached: shootrecht.png (707x439, 330K)

>Utrecht
>UK
Erm sweetie? xoxoxox

kek

Reminds me, What happened in that little Urk village the other day, ? Was supposedly being overrun by warband of Orclims. Something get swept under the carpet ?

yup seems like it

Well, this site will probably be closed by the end of the day.

Odd, go to the express website, it's listed as a breaking news story but when you click it it's dead?

What the hell?

Exactly what I needed on a Monday morning

Attached: BEF45D61-615E-4FBD-8C10-6A632D537EC8.jpg (680x510, 110K)

Reminder that injuries are always reported before death tolls.

I sense a SOMETHING BURGER on the horizon!

kek

So I guess all those 4k isis executions were actually just pewdiepie followers cosplaying as jihadists

>live in Utrecht
>Planned to travel today
Wew, glad I didn't get out of bed yet. The early bird catches the bullet.

one witness claimed 4 shooters? probably wrong.

nice try

kikes are at it again

>Kanaleneiland
Nothing to see here, this is a daily thing.

did you just assume those poor souls were confused? you're racist and full of hatred.
sad for Holland though, been living there for 2 years, dutch ppl are chill.

I know it's weird. Anyways heres some other links

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-utrecht-incident-multiple-people-14152549

>thesun.co.uk/news/8661055/anti-terror-cops-people-injured-shooting-utrecht/

As always our media barely releases any info. If it proves to be a mudslime they you can count on it they wont say, theyll call it "a confused individual"

>ontkomen

Het is ONTKOMEN, niet ONGEKOMEN.

Means that he is still on the run.

edition.cnn.com/2019/03/18/europe/utrecht-shooting-intl/

twitter.com/Reuters/status/1107588481805680640

>Kanaleneiland
Are we sure that this is not just normal behaviour?

Doesn't look like a mosque.
Just some crazy guy then?

>UK news
Nothing to see here. Part and Parcel.

(((RT))) is talking about it too

Can a nigga get a livestream?

>Utrecht
>UK
Burgers everyone.

"Troubled non-religious tanned white boy on the run from hurting fellow humans in the netherlands, police are now searching for a person in whitesneakers and black vest"

Same here, senpai. What a way to spend a day off.

but how??????? guns aren't allowed in Europe

Thats an understatement

could it be immigrant on immigrant violence?

The ISIS executions were to send a message and not for fun. If anything they were self defense executions by ISIS. They probably didn't even want to do it in the first place.

Did anyone died or is it literally nothing?

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot

>(((RT)))
fuck off kike

Hello Muhammad!

Attached: 1552235228031.jpg (736x749, 184K)

>ontkomen
>omgekomen

Nog niet geslaagd voor de cursus Nederlands?

Join the eu fags.

yeah happened onboard a tram

According to witnesses, one or more people would have opened fire around 10.45 in a tram at 24 Octoberplein in Utrecht. There is a large police force on the move. The police report that there are several injured. The perpetrator (s) escaped, reports the police.

According to an eye witness:"I saw 4 guys shooting at a woman."
rtvutrecht.nl/amp/nieuws/1895344/schietpartij-op-24-oktoberplein-meerdere-gewonden.html

Islam confirmed?

lies

Tom Cruise Starring as the 'Beta Orbiter Gone Mad'

Neither are grenades