LMAO He shoots her in the back of the head and then drives over the body

What a fucking legend. Muslim invaders over here are going ape shit over this. They are freaking scared and it gives me a raging hard-on. Not gonna lie. God bless him.

Attached: 3-18-2019 6-22-01 AM.jpg (945x485, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/XaHfudx5b4/highfidelity_mp4
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
youtu.be/j4Sw3Uvnz6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link to kebab removal: anonfile.com/XaHfudx5b4/highfidelity_mp4

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

poster literally can not stop sucking cocks

Indeed I could watch that video a million times and never get bored this man deserves a medal instead he must go jail for life just for trying to save he's country quite sad really

JIDF spamming threads as usual

God tier Ahahahaha

Just shut the fuck about it already. No one cares what you find funny.

Are Aussies literally incapable of not shitposting?

Is this a new pasta?

>If I had it my way you would be stoned to death
>t. Mahmoud from West Sydney

Truly a selfless hero. His sacrifice will most likely trigger retaliation and escalation which is what he wishes for. You will soon see bleeding heart leftists and commie traitors get the same treatment, I am sure.

Is this new copy-pasta? Its a pretty good one, I might need to modify it a little bit.

The craziest part is that she then survived all that.

>If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose
So you want to brutally murder someone who think it's OK that someone brutally murders some people who themselves are OK with brutal murder.

Yes you're so much better than everyone else.

Test

gtfo....sauce?

M A D M A N

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (583x352, 141K)

Id say hes ready to go pro

It's called first cause. In an enlightened society it is justified to hate those who defy logic and reason with hate and violence.

Fuck your boring, how long did it take to write that gay shit tldr

So you're saying it's justified to kill muslims and leftists?

is this the new "you nazis make me laugh with your pol humor threads"?

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

EPIC

>"That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?"

As soon as I mentioned it my mom said she wanted to see it, and she did. No reaction but to rant about indians being much worse than muslims up until the girl screaming help got shot, she did kind of react negatively to that but she seemed interested til the end. Based mom.

YES, we are at war

Absolutely.

Burger does not understand people from other countries are sad about shootings because they don't happen weekly when some cracker-boi gets bullied :(((((((((((

You will soon see law abiding citizens lose all their semi auto's and hand guns.

Oh right so killing Muslims is all good?

>evidence?
>you have none

takes off shoes lays down in 2 seconds after running 15 feet away...then red blob of lol looks fake af...nice try juden nice try

He is right to shoot invaders, we should have done this long ago.
Just because they are smart enough to invade you without being lined in rows with guns, doesn't mean they ain't invaders. And what we should do with invaders?
God bless accelerationism.
Not trying to be edgy.

8.5/10

Underrated

>Invested in bitconnect
Imagine being this retarded

Did anybody actually read this diary entry?

why? if he sold before the bubble collapse he must have banked

Imagine being this supportive of Israel?!

My biggest takeaways from this is that:
1. If someone’s shooting up the place, charge them, it blows my mind how close that one guy got to taking him out single-handedly. If even two people rushed they probably could have stopped it right there.
2. it looks like there was a wide open door on the right side of the room yet everyone was down on the ground around it. I’m guessing in the rush to escape everyone jammed into the same doorway and got stuck, preventing anyone from leaving, much like what happens in fires. Make sure you have big enough exits nearby, if that tiny door is your only exit everyone is fucked even if it’s a fire, no one is going to calmly line up.

Soft nigger

Fuck off paki

Triggered faggot.

I don't think he was charging him but rather trying to sneak out while he was shooting at the other side.

ever taken a look at your local Masjid? It's a death trap. Small storefront type deals with only one main entrance, with the back entrance inevitably blocked with storage and not having the proper pushbar setup to open it. Fire and police don't do shit to enforce local codes because the muslims shout discrimination.

Where was your outrage when our own people were killed you fucking islamophilic ethno-masochist?

Can you feel it, anons? The tide is turning, our immune system is finally kicking in against the AIDS-riddled ethnomasochists. We are given hope.

This

Attached: Petra - Muhammad's hometown.jpg (786x279, 36K)

Those muslims finally know what its like to live by the sword and die by it. The mosque was preaching Jihad, so good riddens. Its a shame it had to come to this, wouldn't have this problem if (((politicians))) didn't let them in

>not linking the based Queen edit

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm

>nz bros be careful
>make sure you have your video watching loicense
>incoming 10-14 yr sentence

Attached: 1552877752550.jpg (664x374, 40K)

Islam has changed even in the past 100 years! Your Hafs Quran is from 1924 (Al-Azhar Faruq/Cairo, first made "universal" by Saudi King Fahd in 1985!), and ZERO of its manuscripts agree with one another, the oldest one (ie, Sana'a) being from nearly 100 years after Uthman was supposed to have died. Many Qur'anic stories are repeats of Gnostic and Talmudic fables such as "Syriac Romance of Alexander" and "Targum of Esther and Solomon." Your effeminate rock vagina idol isn't even in the same place it was in the 600s and 700s (pic related here )

?

T-this power..

Attached: 1552665784222.jpg (1289x959, 283K)

Story?

>the mosque was preaching jihad
please tell me you have hard proof of this, user

This pic isn't blurred in the aussie newspaper I saw yesterday, dunno what the point is. Can confirm it's him in the photo, just for any schizos monitoring the thread

Link to manifesto ?

Attached: 1552442045563.jpg (540x526, 87K)

Attached: Qos-Allahi.jpg (540x790, 129K)

he was australian, I hope your hellhole burns with all of you in it. literally worse than america in every way, Ive never been so proud of my country in my whole life. fuck aussies, fucking cunts ruining everything. shitting on the floor, you people are degenerates, violent fucking apes. fucking garbage human beings

>finally
How about you go back to europe invader?

Attached: 1552819291715.jpg (600x669, 135K)

What is the implication of this though?

Go back to Bangladesh. Problem solved.

oh man this is the best copypasta

Archaeology (etc) demonstrates that Islam has fundamentally and irreversibly changed since the 8th century (see )

literally none because the mudbrains are trained to believe and do as told and not to peer into history for truth

Attached: big bait.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

SEETHING

Changed how? explain the significance of the god having a different name and mosques pointing to petra instead of mecca

Kek

based

Invaders? They were allowed to come in and become citizens after a background check by officially elected politicians that were voted in by YOU (the people) so they’re hardly invaders if they were allowed in by the people YOU voted for

Beautiful...brilliant

Why are they invaders but your kind aren’t? Did your kind not steal this land from others?

You don’t get to be upset when the same thing you’ve been doing for almost half a millennia happens to you.

>1 post by this ID

I'd be worried when they regroup and get their collective shit together to hash out a retaliation.

I fapped to her screams for help kek
He is a hero

Only an absolute JIDF parasite would celebrate a dumb fuck who was groomed by Mossad to justify the otherwise warrantless paranoia of pro censorship gun grabbers.

Attached: E43FBA75-0BF9-408F-8E17-5DB5661BF0D2.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

Not at all. This is expected and actually desirable. It will trigger more white rage and more kebab removal. It will eventually lead to a true civil war in lots of western countries.

here

Attached: cf1a0179e2880b55f76ff38fbaad8216f937f13e155e58b5ca27a9b7a5c7c577.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

The people massacred were not proven to be ok with brutal murder of the innocent. There is no indication they weren't just your regular sand larpers. If someone is ok with killing my gf because her family got her into sand larping, and found amusement at her cries, they fall into defective subhuman category and their life isn't worth as much. This is like that faggot trope that killing the bad guy makes you the bad guy. No, user. These people are defective and it is more morally correct to wish their death than the death of some random sand nigger. At least you can directly confirm the quality of a person via their feedback on the massacre.

>high fidelity
>a 240p file

someone made a ballad to this happening?

We never get a choice to vote for anyone we really want, the candidates are all screened for Jew ass-kissing first.
This de-legitimizes every "elected" official.

Attached: Goggles.jpg (722x349, 42K)

Thanks rabbi

>The people massacred were not proven to be ok with brutal murder of the innocent
Look at the post above yours.

You shouldn't say nigger dude, it's mean

It's complex, but quick rundown is that Islam was a Gnosto-syncretic religion that was started in Petra and didn't have codified doctrines until at least the mid-8th century when the Abbasids began to adopt Platonic teachings (note that that's when they began to write their own history; all Hadith dates to 200 years after Muhammad, at the earliest, as another example). Muhammad was from Petra( Jordan), which is Northwest Arabia, and the Kaaba and Black Stone were originally in the place of Muhammad's place of Muhammad's home (Hadith and Sira make many indirect references to this being the case, such as mentioning geography and climate that Mecca doesn't have and Petra does). The Black Stone (and gradually also, the direction of prayer and obviously also the Kaaba) was moved to a deserted area near central Arabia that was called "Mecca" because Syrian forces destroyed the original one in Petra by catapult. "Mecca" literally means "sanctuary", originally being a title for Petra in the context of Muhammad being from there, which is why this deserted town now called "Mecca" was given that name in order to give it authority to preserve Islam from collapsing from "being defeated by non-Muslims". You can read more about this in Dan Gibson's "Qur'anic Geography".

Pic related is a historical look into the actual Islam of the 7th century.

As for Allah (ie, "High God") objectively being a different god, again, the syncretism caused the founders of Islam to mistakenly (or Gnostically/ecumenically) believe that the "Allah" of the Nabataeans (ie, the Arabs) was the same as the "Allah" of the Jews and Christians. That's one reason why there are so many conflicting statements in the Qur'an's text.

Attached: Pre-800sAD Islam.jpg (538x850, 133K)

youtu.be/j4Sw3Uvnz6k

This is a new pasta aint it?

Attached: Snapchat-739474735.jpg (837x720, 39K)

He'll get out in 20 years

Thank you, based Hans

Attached: DTeRsYEXkAEy5EX.jpg (750x750, 84K)

I heard it in a CS server some guy was mic spamming it. Telling the tales of the shooter.

i laughed so fucking hard when serbia strong came on. i knew it was gonna be good shit when that came on.

was drunk as shit and caught the full video 10 minutes after the incident happened, sent it to my 70 year old mom, she loved it, hahahaha. kebab removed.

Attached: Where.jpg (700x509, 43K)

I don't see 49 names there

Vastly underrated

Go to bed.