When are you going to start making white babies, user?

When are you going to start making white babies, user?

Attached: white babies.jpg (388x210, 30K)

When I fuck a white girl

When a woman gives me the time of day

never I'll always be a race traitor

>When are you going to start making white babies, user?

when Israeli soldiers on art visas stop preventing me from doing so.

I’ve made two and both women left me so.
Least they’re white eh?
T. 24 year old.

I made three but gave one up for adoption. I raise the two I have alone because my wife took off years ago. We do well together. Having kids is cool too if you think it sucks. You have your own people in the world. It's important.

Have you tried finding the third or is it impossible
Low tier chav I assume?

I want to in 3-4 years.
Gotta make a career first.
Being a femanon sucks. I wish I could just stay at home and poop out as many kids as I want to without having to worry about finances. But nooo I gotta study at a university and work my ass off till I can finally retire with very little money (fk you get money).
Fuck feminism.

>Gotta make a career first.

you will never have children.

>you will never have children.

only if mossad survives...

they prevent all high IQ goyim from breeding, because they want to be smarter than all goyim.

and for some reason, most goyim HATE the concept of high iq goyim.....

When the mainstream stops whatever it's doing.

Never, I only make Hapas.

Attached: 949575AD-FCD3-46B9-A8B2-7EAE636E2662.jpg (488x1024, 77K)

the day she loves me back

Just get pregnant and give the kid back to its father easy peazy

Already have, 2 sons.
Celebrating 10 years of marriage next year.

>2019
>orbiters exist

what is the fucking matter with you?

When ex and I dated a few years ago, a few months in she said she didn’t want kids. I was like alright give it a month or two to really think it over if that’s the decision you really want or it’s because of your friends, whom are also childless future wine aunts. Spend time instead with friends and relatives who do have kids. Realizes it’s not that terrible and her friends are shitty. We ended up breaking up over other reasons but have started going out again after a couple years of barely any contact. Things feel better than before but I know the kids question will have to be worked through again. I know it’s better with someone fully wanting kids than onthe fence

Male
Millionaire
Never.
Have you seen the trash that pass for western women in my country?
Also who'd bring up children in this hellscape of trucks of peace, beheadings of peace, kids concert bombings of peace.

No, no, we are the last ones. There will be no more. Our civilisation has reached the end. It will be replaced now by something else, something... less. Like ancient Rome, the Greeks, the Byzantines, the Minoans, something to look back upon in the history books and wonder at.

Having kids is hard at, that will be heavily complicated if she didn't really even want them in the first place.

Have 2 already, looking for 3.

Our own government is desperate to end native britons having kids. They are spending million to try and stop them.

Attached: ADRJEJBYKRA6VIHCGBM3FYCVLE.jpg (600x876, 73K)

Attached: 501E4F4600000578-6163073-image-a-3_1536828057262.jpg (634x845, 103K)

Get emergency contraception goyim err I mean young women. Kill you baby quick!

When the laws will change, and will give men authority over the family again.
Don't look forward to be a slave to a cunt who will fuck Chad and/or Tyrone while i pay for it.

Unless you are breeding with your cousin. That's OK, just get a test, but dont have an abortion, keep breeding.

Attached: DStaACTW4AA9oBQ.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

Pullout skills were weak last night so might have number 3 on the way, will know in a couple weeks. Kinda in a bad position in life for another one but necessity has a way of aligning things.

lost.

Shut up and start doing something about it
True white heroes will outbreed untermenschen like you

I’d make some but I cut off my penis

when I have a qt gf I am gonna produce atleast 4 white babies

As soon as I can provide a stable environment for my many children to grow up in

Been with my missus 5 years, had my first child 7 weeks ago (son). Such a great feeling that she's already talking about having another.

>but necessity has a way of aligning things.
This. Once you have some tangible pressure of supporting family, energy levels go through the roof.

This. I gave her the ol' salmon sprout (cutting your dick off while cumming in her ass).

>Bware da baby trap

Attached: 1552804645657.jpg (691x691, 52K)

>Gf is German
>Blonde hair
>But...
>Brown eyes

Fuggin dilemma, guess I need the approval of nazi larpers from Jow Forums if a child with this woman is okay

I have a 3 year old and my wife is 5 months along.

I've got my first daughter on the way. About time after 3 boys. Lift your game, anons

How's her parents eyes?

>career

You will never ever ever ever ever have children. On day at work you will hear two faint pops, it will be your ovaries that turned to powder

If either of her parents have blue eyes you've got a 50% shot a à blue eyes kid each time.

If not, your kids will shill carry the blue eyed gene

Brown eyed mother and blue eyed father, as for me my eyes are green

Once I get to Germany.

I think western women have turned me gay, and themselves infertile with all alcohol, tobacco and sugar

About ready to shoot myself

Attached: solution.png (223x191, 27K)

Have a boy.
Wife is a redhead,I'm light brown haired, son is blonde blue eyed.
It's easy to take care of kids. Modern men are just lazy and think their daily grind is in any way hard. I've noticed military families are much larger, or actually exist in the first place, compared to civvies too.

Well I wouldn't say energy goes up for me, just that my endurance and strength and willpower increase to meet the challenge. And also I've had to give up more of myself especially with my last baby. Not a ripped to shreds gymnastics ninja anymore, just a mostly strong chubby guy. Just no time for personal goals nowadays. Gotta grind. Lol

Just wed me you cunt, I will provide.

>why dont you make some babies user
im not a woman
>but why wont you
i dont have a prajina
>but why
>dude babies lmao
im barren

I can send you some baby juice.

By the the time I knew I was ready the girl I loved left me and now I'm a sad, bitter, single, looser, who hasn't dated in years

Attached: 1550331329512.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I'm ready right now, you can be a stay at home mom. I make enough to support us indefinitely.

Same here bro. I know this feel. I feel like I fucked up.

Did you ask her how many dudes had she fucked in the those years ? Kek.did you at least pop her cherry ?

jews did this

I'm making hapas

Fuck you

after I get married.
Which is approximately never.

I feel betrayed, but also like I have failed.

I had a life and a plan, now I have no plan, and a mediocre life at best.

As soon as I ditch my barren wife. She's not cool with me impregnating other women so she has to go.

In my case the gf was 7 years older than me. And her child clock ticked really hard as I was a stupid broke student.
I feel like my whole life was just badly timed.
I had my lovely redhead gf I always wished for and now I have nothing. And I failed to date any girl for 6 years now.
Fucked a couple of time tho.
And it is hard to keep hope, as I don't go out, and don't find girls my age or younger at work.
Sometimes I just want to end the suffering with some lead in my head.
Gotta be strong.

I am making babies with an Asian girl. Roasties can hang themselves.

Attached: 1518218026928.jpg (1936x1936, 545K)

Based

When the collapse has passed.

Attached: 1552864095094.jpg (980x742, 100K)

when i have time.

White women are disgusting I'm going for a gook or a jap hottie

Attached: 1531221076374.jpg (853x1280, 125K)

When I find a nice White man that I can settle with and love with all my heart. Can’t wait honestly, I dream about having kids a lot.

Attached: FA87A9FF-C3E2-441B-9AED-686F085A21F6.png (300x250, 24K)

thank merkel not feminism, they don't give any help to help families because they don't make money. its a waste of money goys don't invest in your own people the free market will solve it

why not both?
i play usually just an hour anyway, i could take care of a baby and play when its sleeps

kek

Attached: 1503855905623.gif (500x290, 491K)

>you
>white

Attached: 1541817267503.jpg (851x797, 72K)

because all men think you're not interested in them if you don't fuck them after the first couple dates

I did but no one posting here is mentally stable enough and prepared to have even 1 kid.

Married to Ukrainian, have 4 boys, my brother is married and has 6 kids. 2 of my brother's kids have children of their own in their mid 20's.

Met a few american girls whose homes I can stay in when I take a trip to the US.
Also, some white girls from my region (southern Brazil) and São Paulo too.

And yeah, they all want the D.

Just did, second son on the way. Wew.

I'm autistic and broke

those are simply male commoners, don't take them as the standard worth your attention, try to reach for superior opportunities over petty fuckboys

I can't because I'm not white

Taking women's rights away would help.

Based texan

Any tips?

when i get to sweden

hit me right in the feels

Gf is still on birth control. I nut inside her nearly every evening and hoping she would get pregnant.

even if you breed swedish woman your children won't be white. They could pass as white in US or as serbs though

naturally they'd be stealth arabs
but the guy who asked is american so...

Attached: meting your arab gf's family.jpg (720x712, 83K)

>he makes life decisions to spite people that don't even know he exists
get a load of this guy

Attached: 1552890421706.jpg (415x470, 39K)

well they could probably pass as croats here, I've meet people alot darker than those in pic, that kind of people usually has nickname Cigo(gypsy) or Crnjo(nigger) though

Based

I need a white gf to make white babies

When it will be posible

Attached: images.jpg (257x196, 13K)

I wish I could have a baby with my looks match, but I don't see that happening due to autism.

You guys have got to pull yourselves up, take the ironpill, start lifting, eat right exercise and advance your careers/build your wealth and try again. Don’t be defeatist you don’t have time

you know asian and latina women are the hottest on the planet right? imagine denying yourself that to spite the libs.

I already have 2 vietnamese kids.

I'm doing my part for my family.

Saving for a ring cuz my girl is old fashioned and wants to be married first

Some asians are on par with whites, but latina are definitely not as hot. I'm not denying myself anything to spite someone.

Marry me, I love Germans and I will put many white babies inside you. You can stay home and be my wife and I'll love you.

too bad i'm an incel