VILE EMAIL TO COPS: Incels refuse to hand over data on terror accused

WHY WON'T YOU INCELS JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU

news.com.au/technology/online/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241

Attached: 1550016777043.jpg (540x358, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/marnieoneill7?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
jonathanyaniv.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

Josh is still a faggot.

haha, what are they going to do send an angry letter

Leftist niggers are seething
NZ cops are cucks they dont have any power on the internet

This pasta isn't great and the biggest problem I can detect is that it doesn't seem to have enough syllables. Or the sentence structure. Writing software?

nah just reddit.

sometimes pasta needs a few re-writes. I aint doing it.

kek, that article is quite the hit job on Josh

>hong kong born journalist
lmao

I guess ill start using kiwifarms now

she also re-posted the same article on her twitter account and RT'd it twice to try to get exposure, and the most she has gotten was 13 likes, 10 likes, and 1 like
lmao

An intelligent person would not simply do what another tells them.

Is josh really a pedo?

Nah he was a 8chn admin hes just a hard boiled egg i doubt hes pederast

Hi user

Appreciate the quick response.

Will definitely consider what you have said.

Regards

user

Nice blog post faggot.

mobile.twitter.com/marnieoneill7?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
The “journalist” is a sad piece of shit leftist feminist ...
looks like all news sites are full of those turds...

Ha. ANZAC salty because an American got real with ‘em.

>Kiwi Farms, (8)chan and a third online message board called Voat are all under investigation by authorities tracking Tarrant’s online activities. They are popular with incels (involuntary celibates)

Lol

Made me laugh harder than anything this year.

>They are popular with incels (involuntary celibates), an online subculture of men who claim they are unable to find sexual or romantic partners.

My sides are entering low earth orbit as I type

You can psycho-babble all you want, but the fact still remains that after everything has been said and done; you are still to blame for multiculturalism and the complete loss of all social cohesion, leading up to this mess we're in right now.

Trying to pathologize people for resisting the dissolvement of their culture, the destruction of their people and their way of life, will do nothing but antagonize them even further.

It's a long chain of causal events, for which liberals and leftists are to blame. Freezing and amplifying one link in that chain only goes to show the extend of your own monstreous hypocracy and stupidity.

Sleep in the bed you made.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Kek

Is Moon a paedophile?

Fucking kek they must be salty

Wow man. That's pretty violent, are you sure you're okay? You might need psychological help, maybe medication? I'm concerned you could be falling into extremism, I'm reporting you to the internet police for making vile, pathetic threats of violence on the internet.
Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency.

Nz is five eyes. They already have the data...remember when they couldn't unlock the San Bernardino guys phone

>"I don’t give a single solitary fuck what section 50 of your faggot law say about sharing your email. Fuck you and fuck your shithole country,”
Based af holy shit

kek

Damn look at that character assassination attempt there lol "stalker" "Peadofile" lol

So it's left fault that white people are murdering brown people. Great logic user for fucks sake jesus christ.

>A notorious online forum has refused police requests to surrender posts
The police are demanding what now??

Are they fucking retarded?

Attached: 1543549215419.jpg (836x606, 49K)

The left are destroying history and language to push >muh diverse, multi cultural, inclusive LGBTQI+++++ soviety

Yes, they are to blame. They're the useful idiots.

He's right. Stop white guilting white men, stop stealing what is rightfully theirs, stop telling women to get out the kitchen and everything will be just fine.

Attached: you are evil.jpg (451x666, 49K)

he’s redeemed himself here

Meant for

Funniest thing I've read all year. Can the nz cops do lickety shit or do they just have to take it?

NZ are internet police now huh

Duh, retard. Can't kill them if they are in the country, now can we? Now neck yourself.

You are a loose vagina, user. It's really amusing and entertaining? So, you need to take a long look into the mirror and ejaculate your va-hoo-haa. Being a whore on the internet for attention or laughs THE most pathetic thing a slut can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt your pappy hasn't hit it this way in real life and want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why masturbate at all? If you can't control your pussy, check into a mental hospital or get a dildo.

The person who actually ate my pussy is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport
>It is, you fucking chimp
Worse than moots mom who rubs off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead chads there are no real nazi's. Worse than ped0-mudslimes who alla crackbar themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned. Just stoned, off of pot. Then raped to death by 6 gorillian puppers and left on the ground to drip puppy cum - no burial would be permitted, burned, cartel style. Your vagina honestly doesn't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down in that black hole of emptieness. I dare you to share this pussy with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that pussy was loose, tell that slut to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face, from all of the puppy cum all over your's and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck did you make this video?" Nobody knows what the answer is and that's you were rufied 1st, actually take me up my offer because you're I like getting trains ran on me

Josh can get millions from them for libel. He's behind the exposure of disgusting pedophiles that are roaming free and supported by Facebook and Twatter, like Jonathan (((Yaniv))), or course they're going to call him a pedophile with zero proof.

Link related, what do Canucucks have to say for themselves, allowing this pile of manure to prey and women and children with impunity? jonathanyaniv.org/

While you're on twatter, ask @biz why he's actively protecting notorious pedophile Jonathan Yaniv.

Nah, they're projecting. He exposes and doxxes pedos as well as animal rapists for shits and giggles, they're terrified of him.

>He exposes and doxxes pedos as well as animal rapists for shits and giggles, they're terrified of him
Good man

Attached: Hitler Heil.gif (260x242, 625K)

Fuck I believe the carnage that one cunt has caused.
As the inevitable muslim retaliations come it just going to get worse.

They took over half an hour to get to the scene of a mass shooting. It's a given that they are full on functionally retarded.

Also, in 2014 the FBI sent information on the victims of a pedophile network in New Zealand to this same police officer. Based on the FBI's info, arrests were made around the world, but none in New Zealand where a number of perps were never detained, never questioned.

The Christchurch and NZ police aren't just embarrassingly incompetent when it comes to reacting to a terror attack, they need to be investigated for protecting actual child molesters.

The FBI has been at Josh's house based on false reports btw, they checked everything and found nothing incriminating. If he were a pedo he wouldn't still be telling other countries' police larpers where to shove it.

Censor "fuck" but not "faggot"??
What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-081830.jpg (1080x1920, 718K)