Shooting in Holland near Oudenrijn Hospital

news.sky.com/story/shooting-in-holland-with-multiple-injuries-11669289

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/nl-nl/nieuws/binnenland/stakende-agenten-met-loeiende-sirenes-naar-schietpartij-utrecht/ar-BBUUo3Z?li=BBoPOOe&ocid=iehp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot

Thanks faggot, I will take your pasta on-board.

Utrecht, and especially the neighborhood of the shooting, is filled with shitskins. It's as much of a happening as a nigger in a Detroit killing another nigger.

not Nederijn idiot. Utrecht
msn.com/nl-nl/nieuws/binnenland/stakende-agenten-met-loeiende-sirenes-naar-schietpartij-utrecht/ar-BBUUo3Z?li=BBoPOOe&ocid=iehp
no information as of yet, more news at 5 o'clock
it is in dutch google for transelate but there is not much info in the article

yah guess i am the idiot, EX-DEEH

REVENGE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1537116301106.webm (569x320, 293K)

Who gives a fuck this seems small time. Remember 2015 summer when retards were acting like the Rapture was upon us every time some ISIStard tried reenacting GTA? None of us will remember this shit in a year.

why are you posting the censord vid you fuck!

you fucking new here? Where the fuck you think you are nigger?

>msn
Neger, aub

>They congregate, discuss, despair, strategize, debate and plan. They decry weakness, mock fecklessness and worship strength, and in this worship of strength they radicalize and find the solution. Somehow this isolation then radicalization is seen as a surprise, yet for anyone who was paying attention, it was a long time coming. Once the corporate and state medias grip on the zeitgeist of modernity was finally broken by the internet, true freedom of thought and discussion flourished and the overton window was not just shifted, but shattered. All possibility of expression and belief was open to be taught, discussed and spoken. This open and often anonymous discussion allowed for information, outside of the states and the corporation control, to be accessed often for the first time. The result is obvious. People are finding their way home. Finding their people, finding their traditions, seeing through the lies of history, the brainwashing of the institutions and they angry, they are energized and yes, against their degenerate societies, they are radicalized. RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO DEGENERATION.

is he our guy or a sand nigger

ikr. first thing i could find. and imo at this time it does not matter (to soon for real info, it happened less than a hour ago) if you have a better sauce feel free to chip in

Attached: 1552555358782.jpg (864x627, 223K)

Hey it's the 'Wow it's fucking nothing' leaf right on time!

If it’s muzzies doing the shooting, I’m waiting for the first left wing sjw dickhead to say that it’s the nz shooters fault. They’ll say it because they’re too stupid to realize that by saying that they’re justifying what the nz dickhead did since it’s always muzzies who start this shit.

>If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose
I see you have integrated nicely

you faggot nigger bitch
stop copy pasting the same shit , i hope your government trows your leftist faggot ass in jail for being on this board

Tasty pasta

revenge for what exactly?