Why are you still alive

why are you still alive

Attached: 1546270156958.jpg (250x238, 3K)

I haven't finished traveling the world yet.

The medication made my suicidal tendencies go away

op here. im not feeling down in anyway. im going to college this year but i feel like for all i have put effort in its is just not worth it. i enjoy consuming medias and achieving my academic dreams but theres a looming dread that these thrills are just temporary. happiness is so ephemeral and death is the only permanent thing that it appears reassuring to me. the only thing keeps me alive right now is inertia and survival instinct that tell me to suck it up and push onward and scare me the shit out of death.

At this point it's to take this website back from stormfront faggotry and frogposters. Neck yourself, thanks.

Because I have natural weapons on my fingers, and I don't accept bullshit.

where do you still have to go user

im glad it works for you user but reliance on medications is the last thing id ever need

what natural weapons is that

>what natural weapons is that
HIV positive semen

I want something good to die for

this

the bad far outweighs the good, but when life is good, it's really good

I seriously don’t understand people’s aversion to taking antidepressants, especially if their depression or other mental illness is interfering with life. It’s like a fucking diabetic going “aw gee I don’t want to be reliant on insulin injections”

life "got better" but i still feel hollow.
got falsely accused in my last semester of college by an ex for an incident that was over 3 years ago. the stress got me to a point where i had a shotgun barrel in my mouth, chickened out and nothing substantial happened to me. ended up dropping out of all but 4 credits of classes, taking a year off before graduating/getting a job.
haven't felt normal since then, almost like i should've died. I have no desire to date/fuck anymore, and I have a hard time opening up about it to other people because i don't know how anyone will take it with the wake of #metoo

it is great if your goal is to live a mentally fulfilling life. ive been feeling this way for so long idk if its bad or i need antidepressants really, but what keeps me awake at night is the nihilistic nature of things that nothing matters in the long run. med is good but nothing more than blind bliss to me, and when it wears out i would have to face the cold hard reality again. and so is all other form of escapism, its never been the solution to the root of the problem.

I disagree with you. I have been chronically depressed for about 15 years. The medication doesn’t make me high, doesn’t make me feel blissful. I still periodically lie awake at night thinking about how nothing matters at all. The difference is that I am able to function and participate in society. That I have the energy to work to better myself and work on the things in my life that have been causing me to feel so low for so long. For most chronically depressed people, there is an imbalance in brain chemicals that can be remedied. I really don’t believe that getting treatment for a chemical imbalance is a form of escapism. Why not do anything you can to enjoy and make the best out of the brief time that you are alive? But you seem comfortable in your misery. You do you, I guess.

Try taking some, enjoy feeling like your skin is on fire, and your heart starts randomly racing.

Or the massive mood swings in to straight up uncontrollable anger.

ok anons still sound like the equivalent of doing drugs to me but ill try them. also 444 trips

After 4 attempts and failing, I think something wants me to live.
So guess I gotta live and beat the depression.

apathy is the absolute worst. it turns you into a walking corpse. the funny thing is when you've accepted and welcome death then life pressures suddenly become light as a feather. but when youve garnered enough the will to move on, life expectancy is already too much of a burden. and so i chose to live in the limbo of constantly feeling lifeless and just achieving nothing at all. i pretend to feel content with myself, but im not. i hate it to realize id never live up to how i wanted it to be (too unrealistic). its just shit.

godspeed you user, if life doesnt work then you could always try harder [spoiler]to die[/spoiler]

Its really good qa.
Beacuse im too big pussy to kill myself. I dont know my sense noc life. I have nothing. I decided to end my college ,and mąkę fun untill albout my 25. It is age when I will drug addict. I live only per day, I havent plans or dreams for longest time.

Life is awesome. You don’t see that?

life can be not

>why are you still alive

It sure beats the alternative

Music. There's always an amazing album i haven't heard yet and that keeps me going

get a rest mate you dont seem alright

in which way

Nah you just don’t understand

this. the arts keep me interested and alive that ive spent an unhealthy amount of time diving in medias and neglect life basics. it is beautiful but just distractions.

great argument

cringe

You just see the shit in life because you fucked up. Life is joy, love, happiness...if you choose it

You gotta listen to this before you die, preferably reading the lyrics too

Attached: 220px-X_Japan_-_Vanishing_Vision.jpg (220x214, 23K)

wow thanks im cured

Killing myself would hurt my parents and my best friend.
She means the world to me and we're getting even closer so it'd be dumb to kms now.

thank you for the rec user

that sounds genuinely nice, godspeed to you user. im pretty sure my friends will grief after my death but i guess im too much of a selfish son of a bitch to care.

Why are we here, just to suffer

Because my mom still is

I still remember some dumb nigger trying to argue here that there is absolutely nothing wrong with SSRIs.

Because my life is good and I'm mildly happy

I don't want to do that to my friends and family. But I have my limits.

I'm not a big Jordan Peterson guy, but I watched an interesting video of his. He says that the two ways to look at life is that it's either meaningless and nothing matters, or it's meaningful and everything matters.

He continued to say that many people like to believe in the former because it simply means that it doesn't matter if they stagnate and waste away. My uncle was an active guy who seemed to care about, and bring meaning to, everything in his life - he was the happiest guy I knew.
And here I am feeling real smart lying in bed thinking about how it will all mean nil when I off myself.

In spite of all the disappointments and regrets I have in life, I'm still nowhere close to wanting to end it. There are still plenty of things I enjoy and find fulfillment in, I just wish I had made some better choices

;_;

No idea, maybe just unsure of death. Or scared. Call me a pussy or whatever, I'm used to it.

I dont know. I used to have friends that died because of cancer. I did feel pretty bad by that time but now they are nothing more to me than a memory. I guess that's what time do to people, so I'm not really afraid, nor feel guilty.

Too see if something happens

Because I'm a pussy.

Dude...
Dude.
Don't be THAT guy.
It's embarrassingly stupid, and it's sad for everyone.

if I was dead I wouldn't be posting here

Are you a skeleton?

Because I saw my mom cry when she discovered I was depressed and that day I swore to myself I'd never kill myself.

The only reason I haven't offed myself yet is because I'm scared of the unknown (i.e. death), and of pain.

Because I'd rather spend the rest of my days sleeping, smoking weed, drinking alcohol, and shitposting.
Not that I currently am, but I'd really like to.

Because it's funny

Attached: 1549532806947.gif (607x609, 514K)