The number of threads calling Christchurch a false flag

>the number of threads calling Christchurch a false flag
too obvious, lads

Attached: 1520124594872.jpg (396x385, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Censorship and book-burning is just proof that this person is saying sensible things.

If he was a total retard then the manifesto would be blasted on every channel for all the world to see. but ohh no nononon. it makes people think too hard.

They don't want whites to be inspired.

Did you really just create a new thread that's literally about nothing?

They are assblasted to the 5th dimension to prove to you that he was a Mossad assassin kek

Are you really unaware of how idiotic you are?

Who is they?

This, just like how they show the stuff written on his mags and weapons, but don't talk about that swedish girl and the rapes in the UK

Why do you care about some girl?

This

they put so mmuch effort into it

Poor shills

Attached: 1551269235540.jpg (657x527, 54K)

I hope you die in the next shooting you retard tripfag

You could only be more wrong if you said you were female

Who is they?

I am well-aware of how retarded I am. You are simply projecting.

Attached: 32191624_2051475618454932_1149815727855763456_n.jpg (566x490, 39K)

The goal is to make real indistinguishable from fake.

Yeah yeah. Why are you so quick with the rword?

Why do you try to make it look like your contributions are legitimate?

Okay nigger, but I’m gonna be real. How can I get the discord link? Also do they pay you? I would like to get paid, obviously I grabbed your attention, so I’d be able to grab many others. Give me the fucking discord shill link, I’ll drink goat blood and work for mossad/black cube okay nigga I’m IN for this GANG SHIT. So just give me the fucking link, I STRAIGHT UP HAVE P I C S OF JEFFERY EPSTEIN FUCKING MY TIGHT UNDERAGE PUSSY NIGGA. so how about you GIVE me the Fucckng discord link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
Here's a primer.

I'm not sure whether to counter this with an ad hominem or an appeal to emotion. so why not both?

>fuck off namefag
>why do YOU care about dead sandniggers

If y’all don’t give me that fucking link you’ll see the REAL shooting start. By that I mean when i SHOOT my fat ass nut all over your freshly torn boipussy. Guess what? I’d get away with that shit too. I’m a 33rd degree mason and I know Prescott walker. I may have let him fuck my wife in order to move up in the Masonic ranks, but I’m here now you lil fuckweed ass nigga. What do you even do? Work as a shill? HAH! I pay to have fat nerds like you give me a succ just to show you how worthless you are.

With all those words you didn't say anything.
Talmud is a style of law like any other. You're having me believe you hate Talmud but you're married to US law?
Why are you so quick with the nword?

Don’t argue with a shill once they’re detected, just start retard posting.

I don't have a job genius

Anyone who is hostile to you and your friends is a shill

Does anyone have a link to the video?

>goyim it was Mossad, h-honest

Attached: 57519FCA-6E82-4CBE-BE9C-2DECA16EBCD9.jpg (190x222, 13K)

Has anyone ever told you you're an idiot?

Sloppy job Mossad

Have you ever actually talked to a Mossad agent?

Alright, you fucking shill, GIVE ME THE DISCORD LINK, THAT IS WHAT IM SAYING. IM SAYING YOURE A RETARD SHILL WHOS PAID TO DERAIL THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARD. IF YOU FONT GIVE ME THE LINK ILL BUST A FATTY ALL OVER YOURE YOUNGEST SIBLING/CHILD/COUSIN’S FACE. I straight up have the power to destroy young pussies, like you kid. You think I am intellectually challenged by someone who gets their disinformation tactics from discord? HAH! Why don’t you try again sweetie :))))))))). You have no idea how easily I could rip into you. I could find your home address in a matter of minutes. And your onitis would immediately start sucking dick as soon as she saw a tall DOMINANT white male like me. My washboard abs don’t even need to be factors, my PHENOTYPE alone would cause her ovaries to beg for my seed. So how about you take that for what I’m saying, kid.

I’m shitposting to a tripfag who takes themselves too seriously, so yeah

I don't get paid money.

JUST GIVE ME THE LINK YOU NIGGER FAGGOT

Have you never actually read the "about" us page located at the bottom here? It specifically says do not shitpost. But your idiotic self just proudly says "i'm a shitposter".

>even the thread derailers are obvious

Attached: 1511208452165.png (396x385, 133K)

Are you an idiot? Let me remind you of the actual topic of this particular thread. "Many threads are saying christchurch is a false flag". This is fucking /pol. How is talking about potential false posts about false flags related in any way to /pol?

>the number of threads calling Christchurch not a false flag

all mossad agents or retarded

I’m sorry, I got carried away. Retard posting is funny.

It’s pretty well related.

> so quick with the nword

what I should say:
>As a statistician I find your statement offensive. How much text would you expect to read before seeing it? You have no real idea.

what I shouldn't say but your culture has primed me towards:
>WHY DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TONE POLICE ME?

No it very well fucking isn't. Explain

Says the yang shill.

kys

Attached: D68F2EA0-BDC6-43BD-A8F6-7927A8965F60.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Calling it "the n-word"
Grow a fucking spine you nigger.

Replied to the wrong guy, apologies.

>the number of threads frantically denying the possibility of the Christchurch shooting being a false flag
Why are you people so invested in disproving the false flag angle? We're on a site where things get questioned to death so don't object to those who question the official story. Something doesn't add up.

>angle
Can't even spell angel right, classic Europoor

Fuck you piece of shit tripfag. First time on 4chin? Adults are talking