Accelerationism Vs Buying Time (Big Brains only)

Pros and cons

Accelerationism doesn't necessarily have to be mass murder of any kind.

It seems like a bit of an esoteric strategy of statecraft but lets looks at the possibilities of Accelerationism.

- It takes away the element of creeping incrementalism so that it is harder for people acclimate to changes that happen.

-It agitates a situation that may have been better met earlier rather than later.

-It keeps opponents off guard and lets you direct the chaos that ensues.

-It amplifies a subject front and center

Attached: 1551225470569m.jpg (1024x770, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsbGZS06Mx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theological_determinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_determinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_materialism
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Accelerationism is about pushing passively and getting the other guy to fuck up/choke first and capitalizing on it. Its a game of chicken or poker. not just doing stupid shit to BTFO teh other guize. Its calculated.

like a bit of an esoteric strategy of starcraft

fair point, taking control of a helpless situation and fishing for mistakes.

>let's argue
It's too late now to argue, Tarrant just forced everybody's hand with a brilliant move. Nazis found a viable solution since diplomacy is now impossible, communists now have an enemy, religions are pitted against each other, nations are fracturing under their own power greed, economies will take a dive due to the fightings, the common person has been turned into a solider on a completely asymmetric war and anything done to try to stop this is just being a catalyzer, like censorship. Buying time won't work this time because a war was already declared, the best thing to do is end Jow Forums's common enemies, before they end Jow Forumsacks. Sorry to say this, but the next move is from our enemies and they're not happy

Attached: deus_vult_faggots.jpg (480x479, 43K)

Get out shill
>Pic
OUT

Attached: F6812F9F-5D8D-46C0-8A8A-E209F1A8751A.png (1206x720, 192K)

It goes like this:
>pedos are not monsters
Do it faggot
>there is no slippery slo...
DO IT FAGGOT
>we should call them minor attract...
JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY
>I fist my sister for femini...
GAS EM

>the best thing to do is end Jow Forums's common enemies, before they end Jow Forumsacks. Sorry to say this, but the next move is from our enemies and they're not happy
what do you mean?

Accelerationism is Accelerationism.com

A leftist idea based on the advance of tech to improve life on earth for everyone

Your dumb idea is 'he he let's kill unarmed people'.

Idiots

You accidentally hit post before you listed -vengeance within your lifetime.

He doesn't know what he means because like all lefties on here they don't understand accelerationism. Their side has pushed some guy to do something horrible except he actually did it. It doesn't hurt the left and it didn't even happen in a prime place for exposure.

We can all go to work and shrug about dead muzzies in the middle of nowhere. They expect us to do something but there's nothing to do except clap. They expect it to go somewhere but it won't. They let people die for no reason and its funny

youtube.com/watch?v=hsbGZS06Mx4

>left wing branded accelerationism is the only kind!
lol

Its pretty bad when you understand a concept so little you just try to change its meaning and pray it goes away. They have fucked up so hard its almost over already

I'm still not getting it

I'm for Accelerationism because the only time the normies are going to do anything is if their life is directly affected and they are out of their comfort zone.

It also is pretty much a completely Marxist and religious thing, because it assumes historical inevitability.

You need to be sure of a result, on the massive state of society, to trust yourself to accelerate towards it. That is to say, you need to be deluded jew in order to be an accelerationist.

Attached: chenflash.png (388x262, 148K)

I mean that people are falling into Tarrant's plan, leftists are doing exactly what he wrote that would happen. Sandniggers will use this as an excuse for what they normally do, but in doing so more white men will get radicalized. The point is, that all path leads to the same place now (accelerationism). Nothing you or I do will affect the outcome, the best move is to pit as many people against each other to avoid as many casualties as possible because rn Jews are winning since they are unaffected by the Christians vs Muslims thing. By the next move is from our enemies, I literally mean anybody that looks at Jow Forumsacks as fringe dangerous radicals AKA Jow Forums and supporters vs the world. Governments will attack this site one way or another and people will start singling out people with certain patterns that match those of a Jow Forumsack and thus offensive defense is required, pitting them against each other is the best solution IMO, somehow jews vs Muslims vs commies.

>Accelerationism is Accelerationism.com
>A leftist idea based on the advance of tech to improve life on earth for everyone

- gibberish from your own head

That is not what acceleratonism is or ever was since its inception. For the left it originally meant attacking and corrupting western institutions and politically agitating minorities to rise up.

Be water.

Attached: 1546517003661.jpg (511x512, 34K)

>Acceleration lets you direct the chaos
I actually disagree with this. When the NZ attack happened, it was "our side" that was thrown into chaos and infighting, while everyone else was naturally unified against us. They did everything that he wanted them too, but that's just a product of their stupidity. Chaos was on their side, they still fucked it up out of incompetence.

Acceleration only lets you direct the chaos if the deed unites "your side" and divides that of your opponents, or if the deed impacts you opponents in a more centralized manner than it impacts "you side".

Imagine instead if instead of killing some literally whos, he had shot some journos or something. There would be no division here. Even those opposed to political violence would feel little sympathy. Meanwhile there would be plenty of normies, who although not openly, would side with the attacker. While we remain united, our outgroup is divided between supporters and opponents, throwing them into chaos, while we remain unified and gain support.

Imagine instead if instead of killing some literally whos, he had shot someone integral to Brexit, or a big 2020 candidate in the US. Random Muslims are replaceable in the eyes of the establishment, but key people high up and far away are not. Given how central these individuals are, losing them throws the brakes on any plans, and their replacement at the hands of less competent subordinates has lasting consequences.

### EVERYTHING IS HYPOTHETICAL REALPOLITIK ###
### GCHQ, FBI, ETC EAT A DICK ###

Ok lets take some real world and real fun positions as examples.

>The left WANTS a pedo commie utopia with noguns. (Extreme position)
>The right WANTS to unironically gas everyone supporting degeneracy. (Extreme position)

Each side is aware of the others position. BUT either side has truly enough support or ammo to achieve their goal outright yet, maybe ever.

We bait them into showing their hand and admitting they're pedo commies who want nogunz and use their admissions against them and back it up with facts and circumstantial evidence. We encourage them to do this by antagonizing them into saying and doing stupid shit.

They try to do the same to us, down to the antagonism and screencapping everything for their next hit piece.

>Some guy goes on a ebin meme tier rampage on muslims.

They WANT it to stick to us really badly except it doesn't. Its one guy. In the middle of nowhere. Killing people nobody likes. And being such a tryhard about it that it can't really be taken seriously by anybody. All that can be concluded is that mentally he got pushed to go kill people and the people who pushed him are obvious.

To prove that we want to 1488 everyone we hate, literally you need 10000 of these in a day. Meanwhile twitter exists and 10000 stupid things are said and done by the hour. Happily.

Accelerationism is retarded because of how damn risky it is. It assumes that a civil war can be started if you get the other side to to more outrageous shit.

But when asked the question of "how many kids can we molest before people actually fight back" the answer is, all of them.

I want to see tangible results in my lifetime. That is why I want to accelerate. We have the facts on our side. We don’t need people to wake up in 100 years. We need it in 10.

Look it up faggot

Accelerationism didn’t work out for the commies, anarchists or any other group.
Even Hitler didn’t rely on it after he got jailed the first time.

Agreed, "accelerationism" in itself is not necessarily a good thing.
As you said, the only way "accelerationism" can work if it unites your people and divides your enemy, but at this point it's the millennia old tactic of divide et impera, which has proven very effective multiple times.
But somehow the internet loves inventing new terms like this and "optics" to describe ancient concepts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theological_determinism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_determinism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_materialism

I guess what I'm saying is:
Imagine if the NZ attack was the trigger for war.
Everyone else is naturally united and ready to go, but we still need to have these discussions about morality first. If we don't have them, a good portion of our guys are demoralised and might not even want to get involved. If we do have them, then that is a huge time cost which can be exploited. If the chaotic aspect of accelerationism is to work in our favour, the deed must reverse this. The deed must be less controversial to us than opposing it is for them.

That is absolutely right and very important. Its risky a fuck because if you don't have a good hand or nerves of steel you can lose in an instant. Virtue signalling doesn't work when somebody calls your hand for what you did.

When it comes down to it kids are getting molested every day by the left and they end up admitting it along with the rest of the garbage they do.

Meanwhile im still waiting for beaner babies in cages to be gassed. Ill wait forever

Accelerationism did work for the commies. Its the only thing that did work.

>you won't overthrow the government
>yes we will
Who won?

Accelerationism is the language of cowardice. It's like those fags, that when they find out that I was an infantryman and deployed, say "I would have joined but..." It is the argument of those that are too mentally weak to keep up the fight, or lack the heart for it. Those that want to talk a big game about "muh white race" and "muh Wiemar degeneracy" but lack the moral fortitude to actually abide by what they say. They want to moralize their acquiescence and submission to the degeneracy while attempting to remain on a high horse. They cannot have it both ways. Either you reject the faults of this world in its current state or you do not. Actions speak louder than words. You cannot stand and proclaim to reject the wickedness of the world while taking part in it at the sametime.

If we go by this logic, anything can be defined as accelerationism, therefore making the term meaningless.

And after years of begging Jow Forums to stand up and fight and go gun down everyone in cold blood to prove all of us are serious and trying so desperately to get blood out of a rock the best that's happened is this clown against again: people nobody gives a shit about.

If my only choice was trying to storm a Bunker with a handful of leftist freaks I'd try to call the people in it cowards too. Either that or pray

Posting pics is hard for some reason

Attached: here's two forms of ID.png (830x645, 326K)

Postmodernism doesn't invalidate binary positions. Its one side opposing another and as long as there's opposition there's only gas and fear.

>You cannot stand and proclaim to reject the wickedness of the world while taking part in it at the sametime.
Guess I'll just fucking kill myself then.

Accelerationism is wrong. Period. Taking an extreme right wing approach isn't good either (mass shootings and violence) as it will ultimately turn normies off. Taking a political approach IS the right way to go. Trump is a step in the right direction. So is Bolsonaro. Yellow vests are taking action. etc. etc. The world IS turning the tide, slowly but surely. The right action is to continue to push and to continue to wake normies up. We are winning, if you bother to step outside and look around then you would see that.

You probably should

I have nothing to lose, desu. I have a job I don't care about, no family of my own. Just kinda floating through. I'm too old for the war, but not well established enough to be heavily invested. Let it burn. I won't help, but if the kids coming up behind me say enough is enough, I'll watch the blaze with them.

Maybe they can do what I never could.

Attached: 1527748098006.jpg (1844x1210, 160K)

In fact you only need your intuition to be an accelerationist. It's there to shift paradigms, not produce a reason to go kill people. Shit happens in anarchy maybe, but like it's really only about dislodging the evil elements of a society so that the truth can rise and the evolution of the state of reality can resume naturally.

Based and redpilled. Pic related

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-28366097.png (500x593, 154K)

There was just an attack in the Netherlands but the shooter is still unknown so who knows

That's where the cards come in handy. The left loves its degeneracy so much it flaunts it. Can't go back.

Jow Forums and beyond on the other hand (and this is important) literally aren't as bad as they want us to be. Not even close. Most of us would settle for peace and quiet and vidya. None of us have gassed a jew unless we farted on them.

We have good cards and the best poker face. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

There are some issues with that now though. The Russian and Chinese revolutions happened when everyone else was busy fighting each other or recovering from fighting each other, while the smaller communist factions which won through war did so with the backing of Russia and China. Nothing like this exists for whites, we have no world power allies, and plenty of world power enemies. It doesn't just make winning a war harder, it also makes it "not enough". Not only must a war be won, but the winners must also be in a position to defend against any foreign powers waiting for one side to finish off the other then move in to easily subjugate the weakened victor.

Buy time to what? Make more youtube videos? March around with tiki torches? Aggressive tweeting?

Your assertion is retarded. I can protest a system in order to change it without stepping entirely outside that system. You're arguing for either leaving the country, living in isolation in the wilderness, or suicide. None of those are viable options to me, so I will continue to protest.

You are retarded if you can't into what I am saying. If that is how you interpreted what I wrote then you really ought to kill yourself, my man

Thinking in only black and whites is a sign of autism.

All the points everyone is saying here makes little sense. It doesn't matter whether what Tarrant did was specifically bad or good for our cause, because it is both. If it is good in the short term, it may be bad in the long term as the left gets smart. If it is bad in the short term, it is good in the long term as lefties overplay their hand. The real purpose of accelerationism is not to engage in the usual back and forth swing of normal politics, it is to fuck the entire swinging mechanism by creating larger and larger swings through radical action until the whole thing crashes down. In this i also disagree with OP, I don't see how accelerationism, if the goal is to destroy the existing placid back and forth swing of the political pendulum, only something truly shocking can do that, and I don't see what else beyond massacres can achieve this.

Great. Jump to adhom, real nice kid.
How about this. DEFINE what accelerationism means to you. That would create a starting point for an adult discussion. Or you can just keep acting like a discord tranny.

If we were in a weak position things would be different. We aren't. You aren't losing. Im not losing. They're only fighting because they have to. We are waiting for them to give up give us a real reason to flex.

You feel me?

stay safe user and hail victory
indeed fren, the race war is almost here

Attached: 1541832517899.jpg (800x803, 155K)

Find a rope

Attached: DiT_3WjW4AICaVp.jpg (1020x606, 79K)

truth is if SHTF today, most faggots won't be ready, even larpers here are just a bunch of faggots talking shit to look tuff.

Its gonna take massacres to end it. Unless of course one side gives up. I can't not kill people I despise any harder can you? On the other hand I will never stop talking shit and trying to ruin their sanity. I will never EVER stop praying that they die horribly. I will never stop jumping up and down like a schoolgirl when it happens.

You wanna ropeswing off my dick its gonna cost you faggot.

>How about this. DEFINE what accelerationism means to you. That would create a starting point for an adult discussion.
No. Because I'm neither for nor against "accelerationism" whatever it is. Nor am I interested in an "adult" discussion with you. I just wanted to call you an autist and a retard for thinking in such an extreme black and white way. Bye.

HAHAHAHA!!! Brainlet is too stupid to even understand the topic! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: Laughing_loli.webm (1280x720, 632K)

Depends how specific you are in your expectations. If you just want to put white men in a corner so they fight back then there might be a decent argument for it, but you're pretty much right. There's no guarantee whites won't just give up and surrender.

Why do you think we get all the trash threads that we do these days? They want us to give up because they can't win. Are you just gonna decide one day that you wanna [insert trash here] out of exhaustion? Doubt it. But let them keep wasting their time.

The only thing I don't understand is how people like you can be so narrow minded to think everything is "us vs them", "red vs blue", "black vs white". You're so _desperate_ to """win""" an internet """argument""" that you can't even take a second to reflect upon yourself, or the words you're writing. You have absolutely no self control over your own biases and assumptions, you think that because I'm replying to you I'm some enemy you have to defeat. Please, relax. Take a deep breath. It's all going to be ok.

Take a step back. Re-read the sentence I initially quoted:
>You cannot stand and proclaim to reject the wickedness of the world while taking part in it at the sametime.
Say it aloud if you have to. You're arguing that there's no way to protest a system without leaving that system entirely. That's retarded.

Literally this, well put Jakub

Attached: 1527691027142.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Reddit spacing why

Why buy time? Just do what needs to be done ffs

Attached: 7CD4BFF0-0CB4-4EA6-9BBA-6AD9F07BA0B3.jpg (500x644, 71K)

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

I still love you Jow Forums...right when I thought I would leave.
You faggots like and live for Chao

But the enemy are the govts and the feds who protect jewish billionaires. Not some random muzzies praying in a mosque.

"deuz vult" is also so ridiculous a meme, because it pledges to a religion which literally worships jews as divinity

What's your goal?
What's human nature?
Is your goal compatible with human nature?
Are the tools to get to your goal morally acceptable by human nature and your goal?
If you are going to use the same tools your enemy is using to obtain you goal what makes you better than them?
Pay attention to not betray yourself,the goal and the human nature while fighting.

Israel is however at the center of the storm, if the west is busy with mudslim it mean that Egypt, Syria, and Palestine can attack the state and since USA resources are used against more radical mudslim nations they can't count on the support of the american state.

Buying time. There are a lot of like minded who have woke up at later stages and in different situations. Buying time helps them prep and helps us spread the message.

Accelerationism helps get them off their asses but if you arent prepared then you will right back on your ass again shortly, often in a worse situation.

"Waiting" is simply allowing ourselves to be genocided and see our land turned into a shitskinistan. We must make the West collapse ASAP otherwise it we will be subverted demographically.

Murder is not the only way to accelerate its collapse tho, stealing goods, damaging the infrastructure, frauding, there are many ways to weaken our enemies.

good goy, continue along the path we've given you

don't change it

>Accelerationism didn’t work out for the commies
they also ended up running dozens of countries

THIS

>creeping incrementalism
It's like you haven't even read the manifesto. The left's agenda is one of destruction and disorder. They could afford to be subtle about it at first and take over 60 years to carry out their plan, because their goal is to destroy order and create chaos and entropy is on their side. Our agenda is one of order, we have to build and rebuild things that have been destroyed. National and ethnic cohesion, societal trust, safety, discipline, morals, birth rates etc.
Whites were around 90% in all western countries some 60 years ago, from the leftists' perspective that was already as bad as it got. There wasn't an automatic process that would get them progressively farther and farther from their goal, it was a static state. They could afford to only corrupt a handful of people at first, only take minor small victories, get one or two mayors and senators in, pass seemingly insignificant policies that helped nonwhites, etc. We don't have this luxury because from our perspective things are getting worse and worse every day.

The inherent problem with accelrationism is it presumes their is a tipping point that can be reached. Take America for example, only 60 years ago it was the strongest Christian nation in the world, was segregation a tipping point, was removal of the gold standard a tipping point, was gay rights a tipping point, was a flood of illegal immigrants a tipping point? What is a tipping point for you or me will not register to the masses so long as they are feed and entertained. Bread and circuses is a concept going back to the Roman's and it holds true today. For the tipping point to work large masses of people are required to wake up or take the red pill. The dissociative break in their minds prevents this from happening, for most to learn everything they know is a lie breaks them on a mental, spiritual and emotional level so they cling to the lies. It takes strength most people dont have to not only see the truth but embrace it. Accelerationism relies on the strength of the populace but if the populace had strength accelerationism would not be needed.

it accelerates the collapse of governments that prevent us from taking out the trash.

They have made the next move, planned gun ownership restrictions, punishment for sharing footage of the killings and the blocking of internet sites. Only the third one will be successful but it is the only one needed to regain control. No legislation is needed if sites are blocked by private companies and little legal recourse can be taken against this action.

it means we have to be prepared for the end of Jow Forums. we have to build a distributed torrent based Jow Forums for when that fateful day comes.

that is precisely why we need mesh networks. it's time to move beyond the ISP

The elitist class love strategy, when you have all the money in the world all you want is power.
The key to their success is to own the downside, they are keenly aware of political winds shifting, which direction they blow, and prepare for the worst outcome. In France as an extreme example, you are finally seeing the true face of the elitist class, they are willing to turn the state against dissidents, this is the end game of accelerationism. Voting doesn't change things, and protesting doesn't change things. If ever there is a moment that the elitist class feels their grasp on power is loosening, they will initiate a false flag, a war, a financial collapse, anything to scare the herd back into the slaughter house. Humanity as a whole is in a bad spot, I'm not sure how we'll realistically unite against the elitist class when they control everything in times of martial law.

accelerationism is an attempt by the poor and deluded to convince themselves that they have some semblance of control over larger socio-economic and geopolitical trends.

it is not a political philosophy or and implementable policy - at best it a theoretical tactic for those already holding the reigns of power (and thus would see no need to use it). in truth, it is a diagnosis, a bad one. a desperate grasping at straws by those who will never direct anything.

To me, it's all about acceptance. Read the manifesto, the guy says straight out: you're going to die, either in a hospice or otherwise, no matter what you do. I see that as analogous to our political situation. We're going to lose the first and second amendments, it's GOING to happen. People are not informed enough (by design, naturally,) to understand anything even vaguely counterintuitive, like "access to weapons is vitally important for liberty and security," and "it's better to let awful things be said than let the government decide what's forbidden." People simply do not get that. They don't reason, they feel, again by design.

Either the fight happens sooner or it happens later or resistance just utterly peters out and it never happens. Obviously that was the goal of the communists for a long time, but they fucked up and went too fast during the Obama years and now the cat's out. So, sooner or later. (Full disclosure, I have no idea what form "the fight" will actually take, and I'm not even entirely convinced that it'll primarily involve violence. I think it's well underway already, in fact.) So does this conflict over our rights take place when the population is as educated and informed as it is now, or when they're substantially less so after another twenty years of censorship and surveillance? Do we want people thinking of defending their rights now, or when ARs have been illegal for thirty years already? It's GOING to happen. It is. It's already starting.

So...sooner, or later?

Attached: attention tits.jpg (1080x1348, 913K)

Why no one is building a real decentralized infrastucture boggles my mind.
That + crypto and we will truely be free.
Problem is you're not allowed to encrypt stuff on radio airwaves in murica right?

build it over wifi. of course it will require an overhaul of the OSI stack, but it's no more difficult than kernel development.

bump

At the end of the day the state controls the power grid, anything that can be physically seized with violence. We're pretty damn close to the point of no turning back. They can take over the food distribution chain, water plants, power companies, etc. Make no doubt about it, power hungry psychopaths finally have an impressive system of control on a scale never before. If we extrapolate, there will be a dark age of technology and totalitarianism. The elites will turn on each other and kill many civilians in the process. It's just the natural cycle of humanity on a more technologically advanced level.

Well yeah, no kidding there's no guarantee. But there IS a guarantee that whites will just "give up and surrender" if nothing changes; cf the last five fucking decades. Whites are openly denigrated in every type of media, from young-adult literature to the mainstream news to videogames to movies to ads. Most are so deep in their quest for Nintendos and marvel movies they don't even realize it's happening. A seriously large chunk is actively complicit for the good-boy points. I'm talking about middle-aged fathers I work with who spout the same anti-white shit as your average tumblrite. We are FAR FUCKING GONE, user. People keep expecting there to be a big neon sign saying "societal precipice ahead" but we've already passed it and we've got one foot over the chasm.

Attached: drag demon.png (540x614, 491K)

accelerationism would backfire horribly.

>still being a conservative in 2019
Conservatives haven't conserved anything, they are a bad joke

Nope , we either live or we die , if we cannot win now we will never win, thus you've already accepted you've lost.

it wont work, you don't realize how complacent people are. No matter what, nothing will change the trajectory we're heading in. All you can do is worry about yourself, your actions and the welfare of those you love

they're going to be fucked when i publish my fusion reactor plans. in fact, I've decided to forego the patent and make the technology public domain just to fuck the elites in the ass.

AHEM:

WHITE. INTEREST. GROUPS.

1. MAKE OUR GOALS AS PALATABLE AND HARD TO ARGUE AGAINST AS POSSIBLE.
2. WHITES HAVE INTERESTS, AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISCUSS THEIR INTERESTS.
3. WHITE MEN NEED TO BECOME LEADERS WHO CREATE, RECRUIT, AND TRAIN OTHER WHITE MEN TO BECOME WHITE LEADERS WHO CREATE, RECRUIT, AND TRAIN OTHER WHITE MEN TO BECOME WHITE LEADERS.

THIS IS THE BLUEPRINT.

WHITE SOLIDARITY. WHITE FAMILIES. WHITE GLOBALISM.

Not that i don't like the idea of accelerationism, love the H.A.Covington books even if he was a twat, but is initiating a war on so many cultural fronts viable without popular support? I understand that the forcing of conflict is meant to show normies just how close to the abyss they have been led but it seems like we are engaging multiple enmies, on multiple fronts, on ground not of our choosing.

>How can we beat Islam in a religious war when all the implicitly white religions have been castrated and their moral authority dashed?
>How can we build a grass roots base when we lack a financial base in the middle class? Non-white business is subsidised and given tax breaks, ad infinitum, selling their business every five years to family members for the same minority business start up tax breaks. effectivelyt removing white entrepeneurs from establishing a politically indipendent middle class capable of allowing it's workers speak on these topics without loosing their jobs to corporate HR doctrines.

I hate to concern shill but marching to the sound of the guns can be as much of a risk of total destruction of one's entire force than it can be victory by concentrated forces. Attack where the enemy is weak run from where they are strong, basic manouvre warfare. How is sparking an insurgency of sporadic, unorganised attacks helping?
I suppose it may cause the political chaos necessary to achieve some goals, but even then, white nationalists haven't even got a legitimate, organised political platform so what good will it do to shuffle the political deck if we can't even insert our own cards?
Please don't think im trying to blackpill, i would appreciate pragmatic answers to my questions. Jumping feet first into the fire is necessary sometimes but with such high stakes it seems prudent to think out a strategy and at least organise off-line locally.

Attached: 1547261734962.jpg (780x439, 82K)

cont.
-USE THE TACTICS OF HISTORY'S MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS (INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, CORPORATIONS, MILITARY, RELIGION/OCCULT, PSYCHOLOGY, ETC).

Placing your hope in people like Trump is even more risky though. Even if Trump would have built the wall, it wouldn't even have come close to addressing the demographic problem in America, the birthrates remain the same. A more radical candidate just gets thrown out of the Republican party and in most European countries, it is illegal to create a party that wants to do the stuff we want. Accelerationism might be risky, but at least that way we have a chance. People say "Hitler got elected democratically as well", but the NSDAP wasn't illegal, it would be today.

Look, the fact is, we cant turn back the clock--are global system has collapsed to such an extent that we cant role back the gibbs for shitskins. The ship is sinking, so we should salvage what we can--yang will help whites by giving us 1000 a year.
And perhaps excellersting things helps us--less time for shitskins to multiply.

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

>become a communist to own the libs

Attached: A4803450-C752-450C-9F63-98120A9C1649.jpg (424x1024, 83K)