Wow, these Hate Chan guys are really pushing this too far

It's time to abolish free speech.

Attached: Screenshot+2019-03-18+11.50.25.png (1412x705, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for sir tarrant.

just tried to go to 8 and it said no dns listing or some shit

*ahem*
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK SANDNIGGERS
FUCK MODS
FUCK JANNIES

Thanks for your attention

Attached: 1526710183422.gif (554x400, 238K)

You're not missing anything but pure irrational hatred about the color of the skin.

Attached: 36bd350dfa73f59edf41d84b109774bc44890e1b64a2beed1d9b342b96f385c2.jpg (1481x717, 358K)

i just know that they will push for ending online freedom.
We only have this..

Attached: 1545247290104.png (650x773, 47K)

Cocaine bump

And when they do you take those new gun rights salvini is trying to give you and you take to the streets and clean house.

Then you smuggle weapons to comrades in other parts of Europe and help them do the same thing

First paragraph absolutely retarded because videogames.

This

Attached: 1552853462190.gif (650x603, 197K)

They’ve been doing that for years.

That dude is probably V& right now

Basado

this

It was really like watching a real life video game.
Truly awesome and fun.
Only so you can go on to live your best life.

I showed my girlfriend the video and she loved it too, said the same thing. It's really easy to not feel bad about anything that happened when you know these subhuman invaders wish death on us every day.

If you believe in peace, send the Muslims back.

having just read that whole thing all I can say is that that is one of the most cringiest if not THE cringiest post made on the internet in the year of our Lord 2019

OP was definitely a flaming rabid homosexual on that one

This guy is wrong our ideas were winning and we were changing things. Every event like this sets us back massively. Using violence before we are in a position to defend ourselves from the reaction from globalists and other groups will lead to our loss. We aren't invincible and there's a real chance we lose. If u want muh ethnostate then fine but personally I just don't want to become a slave to a global government or mega corporation. No one else does either and that's why they're losing. Gunning down a mosque is retarded anyways. He could have killed hundreds through other methods. He did this for the fame and not for political reasons.

stormfaggots gonna stormfag. maybe the right thing to do is to drive them further underground.

Attached: 1552376132610.jpg (1024x946, 206K)

What the fuck have our ideas "won", exactly? We are still heading towards demographic displacement you fucking moron. Nothing has changed.

skin color is a perfectly rational reason for hatred.

Attached: black_facts.jpg (1650x1275, 983K)

Which part of the manifesto do you disagree with?

this but unironocally

I can relate. I feel very different as well.

Memeing online or shooting up mosques does nothing in the end. We need a political revolution or we are done for until God's saves our ass

Attached: 1492429458978.jpg (453x553, 86K)

Those facefags comments are pretty funny. Normies maybe saved with humor and comedy might be the true redpill supplement

>still thinks that there is a democratic solution
How cute.
Tell me, who are you gonna vote for and how will he save us from displacement?

Then change your DNS or just go by IP.

What is he talking about, I saw the video and felt nothing good or bad. It was just strange the way it looked like a horror movie but also was real life. Made me think about how desensitized I am more than anything, Although it could just be because its hard to feel anything for people who follow such a vile ideology.

>Memeing online or shooting up mosques does nothing in the end
Except 2 days later NZ wants to reform gun laws.

you'd better shut the fuck up then you thought policing cunt

>our ideas were winning and we were changing things
Even so, it will never be enough. They fight back twice as hard, deplatforming, censoring, psyopping, if we ever came close to changing minds in a significant manner they'd have pulled the trigger on violence or some other big happening to divide us again.
There is never going to be a peaceful solution, because they don't want us to have one. Whether we're destroyed by their hands, or by each other, makes little difference to them, but under no circumstance are we ever allowed to make peace with each other, because a unified humanity against the common threat they represent is the thing they fear the most.

Blackpill as fuck, but that's the sad truth.

So fucking edgy

Live leaks been around for years you autists

>lol I'm a schizo cunt who likes to watch unarmed people die so that means this video will change the world
No wonder everyone says the chans are filled with mentally ill retards

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX4269437.jpg (800x730, 66K)

Not my real reaction just wanted to use this gif

Attached: 1502986664187-1-3.gif (171x172, 962K)

This faggot is most likely a russian kike living in estonia, he does not represent our views and sucks dick like any other OP

that's the point of accelerationism