Mark my words, Jow Forums. In 20-30 years, I'm going to go for the high score here

Mark my words, Jow Forums. In 20-30 years, I'm going to go for the high score here.

Attached: 220px-Kaaba_Masjid_Haraam_Makkah.jpg (220x220, 29K)

FBI FBI FBI

do it faggot

IBS IBS IBS

been done more than once, changes nothing, Iran will like it.

Why not earlier?

I don't have the cash or resources. I need time to make it right. Going for thousands. This will be Islam's 911

fyi this isn’t the real holy place, it’s Petra. the saudis only recently tricked the muzzies hoard in to pointing their heads towards the saturn cube.

You wont do shit nigger

I rememeber dropping Cho high score memes on /b/ shortly after it happened.
Can't believe some gook still holds it. baka

whats the plan? if you dont explain it we wont take it seriously

Attached: 1550455075544.png (1096x720, 736K)

DO IT user!

Boomerwaffen has awoken?

For real though, what's the deal with this damn cube? I've seen inside it, just a vase and a few pots and shit. What's the big deal?

No idea. I'm thinking busting in an 18 wheeler while pretending it's Nascar. Gun wise, maybe just lmging it and having at it.

Ideal plan is to bomb the place with a helicopter. Idk. Need ideas, cash, and the ability to sneak in weapons into the place.

all the oldest mosques literally point (have carved lines and tiles pointing where to pray (Qibla aka the direction of prayer) to Petra. Muslims were told that they used to face jerusalem until one day god told Mo to face somewhere else. of course this lore has only appeared in their programming so it’s fake as fuck.

20-30 years...

We'll be fucked by then if nothing changes

blow that shitty cube into bits

dont use guns. show them what kind of damage you can do without guns.

Islam's 911 would be taking down a skyscraper in one of the gulf nations with hijacked planes. The Kaaba has been razed and rebuilt numerous times, but if it's massive butthurt you're looking for with a side of WWIII, leveling the Dome would do it, even if you managed to do it w/o harming a single Muslim.

Lol

Look at the dumbass daydreaming of terrorists attacks over foreign land... On the internet

We need a cleansing of the population by IQ, but on Jow Forums

Then someone fucking do something in the meantime.

Not the cube, can't have security increase during the next 2-3 decades. Someone go torch some mosques.

There's a meteor from outer space inside it

>t. Ahmed
We'll lynch you in due time, America's waking up.

the meteor is tacked on the side

BET

Attached: 1552692335560.jpg (800x528, 252K)

You'll do nothing nigger

nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure

Attached: LOIC.jpg (800x445, 79K)

The vagina stone? All those dirty hands and lips kissing it. All that spit and sweat. Fucking disgusting

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

You can now never leave America. Also, in 20 years smart dust will have been long deployed and you wouldn't stand a chance.

Oh shit maybe I should go and steal the stone?

You wont do anything you nigger.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! Start looking for sponsors for ad space on the sides of the 18 wheeler of Peace.. Ill DONATE so long as at least 1 side of truck says "ALOHA-SNACK-BAR ".. Im in....

People get crushed to death by the crowd on the hajj all the time You could probably kill 1000+ people with a can of mace if you learned the arabic word for "nerve gas"

Crane did it first

godspeed to you, user

Attached: screens.png (1843x607, 304K)

Lmao okay. We'll see.

Good idea. I could blend in honestly, I'm part middle eastern (srs also I have the disgusting nose) and other muhammad features. Only thing is I'm pale af.

and brutally so. Crane God does not fuck around.

How about drone payload delivery?

Go get some sunlight and tan

Attacking the cube does nothing, Muslims themselves have destroyed it several times

Attached: suicide-bomber-cat.jpg (720x540, 60K)

Get a job as one of the construction workers nearby and operate the cranes. Could take out a lot of them that way.

he has no plan, bet he doesn't even know how to get his hands on an lmg
pathetic

alright cunt we're waiting

Attached: doit.png (805x190, 33K)

>sneaking up on and killing unarmed people with guns and explosives
yfw you're just a fucking pussy

Attached: 123123.png (846x846, 18K)

Of fucking course I have no plan but I've got a minimum of 5 years to figure it out before the pieces get moving. I don't even know what the security of it looks like.

You do know Mecca is a Muslim only city with control points to keep non-believers out, especially doing their pilgrimage

That'll change nothing at all, they are nothing but pawns

Smells of reddit commie trying to get Jow Forums banned.

Citations? Proof? Never in my life have I heard the Petra theory.

DO IT user! I ALREADY SCREENSHOTED YOUR POST. I'll proudly show this screenshot to my family/friends after your high score. AND REMEMBER: Behind your back stands entirely all Jow Forums, thousands of years your race - white race history, our people hopes and ideals.

Attached: 1543744083542.jpg (710x888, 162K)

Just 4 years ago 700 people were trampled and crushed to death. You wont come close to the cranes record.

security is pretty good there. especially after the seize of mecca in 79

If you really were to do it, I'd donate for the cause.

And I bet many others would as well.

Attached: 1528809992023.jpg (480x465, 49K)

Holy shit these people are retarded. How the fuck can I compete?

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-042911_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 626K)

Then do a backflip faggot. Please and thank you.