Brenton Tarrant is a Hero

Prove me wrong, pro tip, you can't

Attached: 1552839499608.jpg (618x410, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
youtube.com/watch?v=457o2N_n3Ag
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can't argue with soundtrack that good
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw

He did Gods work and that was the problem.

i mean he killed innocent women and children so no he's a homo. sorry bud! i feel the same way about this as i do when a crazy islamic radical kills a bunch of innocent civilians.

Attached: 158a05bc7d5365f6db0c8ed1c47d2376.jpg (404x404, 18K)

Based
Redpilled
High IQ
Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=457o2N_n3Ag

If you like what this pagan autist did in NZ you're a post modern scrub with no sense of morality who cares about power and disregards truth.

he killed innocent women and children
he handed muslims the victim card for eternity in the eyes of the public
he ensured that new zealand's citizens will be disarmed
he proved the leftists right and gave them a powerful bludgeon against the right

he's unequivocally the worst thing to happen to anyone who has a reasonable argument against immigration or islam.

>innocent
>muslim in the west
pick one meme fag

he was a degenerate subhuman who became what he proclaimed to fight against, prove me wrong

>inshallah

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm

Attached: 1552877752550.jpg (664x374, 40K)

by what standard are they not innocent? yours? pols? you're no authority on what is innocent in the eyes of the law they are innocent. you're not part of a fascist government. you're an alienated male with anger issues

muh wamen and children muh white knighting
fuck off pls, this is how you stop them from reproducing, you kill their women

Just read his manifesto...

Fuck. He's essentially 100% correct.

I don't like that he killed innocents. What I mean by that is they didn't realize they were in a war. If he contacted the mosques and told them to leave the country within x days or weeks or months and reassured that their deaths were a genuine threat, then perhaps I can accept it as justified.

I actually hate muslims less than the typical normie. I want them to thrive in their own lands in peace.

Wow, mass murders are heroes now? Pol has lost all shame. Maybe it deserves to be nuked.

Either a false flag or just a deluded retard with an incredibly superficial understanding of the very cause he claims to support.
There is no reason to support him.

Attached: shooter_summary.jpg (1888x1829, 664K)

>you have no authority
>subject to traitors
Your opinion is worthless, are you a western muslim by any chance?

Attached: memeflagss.png (853x543, 48K)

Did you read the same document I did?
It was nothing but the same old Jow Forums memes, and he conveniently avoided naming the cause, focusing on the symptoms instead.
Only literal faggots think that shitfesto is based.

>He opened the eyes of whites to the reality of replacement

You forgot that one.

However, it’s all part of God’s plan anyway. The end is nigh

A muslim who lives in the west already decided to be at war. If the muslim went to the west to seek pleasure, it is naturally no muslim, obviously not a christian, and well, not much left then, and lets be honest, there is nothing like an innocent kike

>REEEEE he wasnt radical enough

Attached: 1509554349319.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>>REEEEE he wasnt radical enough
Apparently naming them is a problem because it's "too radical", but shooting up 50 civilians isn't?
What kind of serious mental illness do you have?

he focused on the source.
western muslim, the foot soldiers of Israel

My morality says I have to give them the benefit of the doubt (that they believed western people were welcoming because their governments were welcoming; that they don't understand in what capacity they are a drain, etc).

I don't want a bunch of people to get wasted when we could have told them to leave first or the alternative would be to get wasted.

Sorry,

The only hero was the 48 year old barefooted Muslim that chased him away.

Absolute fucking manlet that couldn't even walk 2 yards without dropping a magazine.

HAHAHAHAH!

"nothings fake, no one has an agenda, its the mooslims race war, everyone hates us, disarm whitey.....it wuz real"

Attached: sovietufo.jpg (422x317, 45K)

Just do it.

The kosher killer is a hero of zion. Real men of Euro descent do not kill women and children. That is the work of satanic kikes.

zero jews killed

>I don't want a bunch of people to get wasted when we could have told them to leave first or the alternative would be to get wasted.
There are two options with muslim in the west. Either they are willingly waging war against the west in the name of Isis (Israel) which makes them enemy combatants and legit targets for anybody, or they were pleasure seekers who got baited by jews to betray their blood and culture, which makes them also enemy combatants, cultural ones. Sorry, but there is no scenario that doesn't justify killing muslim in the west, non of them are innocent
wrong shooting western (((muslim)))

Manlets rejoice

Agreed.
The retards and shills spamming "muh mossad" shit are desperate to make us hate him.

Retaliation in utrecht, netherlands. Shooting in de tram. Tram is citytrain

Your a disgrace to our country please kill yourself

They can't even handle palestine they don't have Muslim foot soldiers tard.

hate the guy that didn't exist the event designed to smear imposter like you spreading disinfo

"it was real the jew psyops agains us are real"

God you fuckers are so lost if you are tards...jews run and control almost all governments you live under talmud yes you little faggot Finland the best of you were pist away in the winter War now you are fucked

enjoy you jew NATO I for one deny the oppressors

"it was realllll in my mind the shooting hoax
"its never staged"
"conspiracy one way or the other to deceive or cover up never happens"

Attached: sovietufo2.jpg (462x349, 49K)

>Retaliation
It is a war dummy. If it was a (((western muslim))) who shot natives, well than it was no retaliation, just a massacre on innocents. If he killed other (((western muslim))), well then it was a shizo

Let this psyop die out. No one cares

Are you high?
Palestinian are currently in a war with Israel, has nothing to do with anything I said.
Muslim in the west who came to the west because running away like treasonous cowards to seek pleasure are ultimately kikes who abandoned their responsibility to fight Israel at home

wait isnt it just the memes?
how can you seriously say he is a hero, he will end our last bits of freedom. grow a soul

australia just basically all but disbanded the conservatives, based on this shit.

His actions still benefit Israel, only succeeding in further putting whites and muslims at each others throats.

Jews have expressed hatred towards both demographics, have they not?

Sure, right wing whites have the advantage for now, but in the end the longer our conflicts wage on, the better for the jews. So they may use this to enable more of the evil muslims.

At the end of the day, there are psychopaths in every group. Muslims seem particularly evil today, yet the ones I've worked with our incredibly friendly and welcoming.

My personal belief, is that Israeli agents of influence push far left agendas because it enables the worst of the Islamic community. Exploitative systems attract exploitative people, no?

Those bad eggs make the entire demographic seem evil, then we get this divisive shit going on the puts us all at each others throats, and voters going "No man, we need to send more soldiers to the mid east to stop those assholes".

He is no hero, but a proxy. A golem to be destroyed before it can turn.

ugly balding manlets can never be heroes, user...

Ur filled with hate and blind.

i a mutt, so i depended on the australians to explainit all to me? based on theor banter in the other thread? australi and NZ all but declared martial law george orwell style. based on this (((crisis)))

Attached: 1552842826990.jpg (1080x1440, 169K)

Nah man you are giving them agency. It's a case of "forgive them father for they know not what they do".

Attached: 1552856944342.jpg (491x488, 44K)

This. the jews are playing the west off with muslims so we support their eventual nuking of iran and friends. expect a 9/11 2.0 very soon.

No it isn't.
Two options, they are combatants (ISIS) or they betrayed their lands and culture willingly. There is nothing like coming to the west without knowing what they did for a (((muslim))). And your argument with welcoming (((christians))) and blabla doesn't holds the test in regards that the majority of pro immigration organizations are jewish or funded by jews. There is no ignorant innocent muslim in the west. No child, no women, no elders, no man. Tarrant is not just a hero for white christians, he is ultimately also a hero of Islam

Fucker can't even read.
>A jew living in isreal is no enemy of mine
>So long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
So zionist Jews are still targets. Idiots.

hi Raddit!
it's the bud that gave it away.
now go back

Attached: 1530599510678.jpg (500x309, 18K)

Being against killing women and children is not whiteknighting you degenerate faggot

>muslims kill christians all over the world nonstop
>pope says nothing
>muslims get killed for the first time
>my children please let yourself be raped by the invaders

As a fellow accelerationist I can't help but admire him. I don't know what his position is on NEETs but I'm sure he's probably anti-work as well.

Attached: Screw your optics.png (645x360, 475K)

You are a fucking meme flag. No one cares what you think.

Attached: 1552849851847.png (698x361, 43K)

man that comment with 1000 likes gives me hope

>a jew living in israel is no enemy of mine
>zionist jews are still targets
user君...

it was indeed very contra productive.
will have a hard time in the future redpilling normies on the fourteen words

Attached: 1521878283851.jpg (680x960, 77K)

>hi Raddit!
>it's the bud that gave it away.
And how would you know?
Oi mate stop being a bigot. Those women could have been the mothers of more western muslim subverting islam for Israel and the children were lost already growing up in a degenerate (((western))) society. If anything killing women and children is a service

Attached: 1496514867264.png (563x395, 480K)

you literally quoted it

He made a normie friendly manifesto and at the same time he shit posted it

But how would you know that bud is a reddit term. I wouldn't have know, as I never browse reddit

i used to watch IBS desu

>used to watch ibs
now that you say it. Last season was shit, some good memes and a few promising new comers, but overall shit

Attached: 30de8143e504e56709bb05a170e8e8a3dcd4711beae853faa823ca21a06fcc8c.png (832x589, 134K)

Attached: B55367C4-564E-45A8-852A-BF8CE7CCF1FC.jpg (738x560, 65K)

yes it's kinda dead now but was fun while it lasted

It is a correction, the right time to invest in cheap new blood. As long as there is attention to have and shekel to make, there will be people willing to say whatever it takes to get both

Attached: c7aefa22899e1e754986fbfe6e50dda44b7a66dbbbf041d2c0f6e5bcbdd71ded.jpg (923x713, 91K)

KEK

yes but at the moment it is in group fights and even gayer drama..

Attached: 1552718063013.jpg (516x436, 95K)

There's no such thing as an "innocent" Muslim woman or child, you white knight cuck faggot.

Based

People have a right to defend their communities and cultures from immigration. Isn't that what the left is always trying to say with their cries of "cultural appropriation"? If Tibet said they didn't want whites in their country, the left would say that "Tibet is a cultural landmark and deserves to be preserved" but white communities are fair game? I don't get it.

just read that "distributing or uploading" the brent video can net you jail time in NZ.

¿wtf is this orwellian shit?, their "office of censorship" has deemed the video "objectionable". Is this fucking 1984 have we already gone so far down the drain?

¿how can anyone allow that in a free country anywhere in the world?.

letme guess, if 9/11 happened today, then videos of the planes smashing the towers would land you in jail

yes he did nothing wrong

see my thread detailing about the victim

AAHHAHAHAHA it's even synched

I won’t call him a hero. But he is a 200 IQ accelerationist. The Netherlands attack today is already a confirmed response to Christchurch. The t*rkroach posted a pic of Tarrant’s gun on Twitter.

Tarrant inscribed his gun with runes and worked an enchantment that will guarantee many more happenings in 2019.

He is my hero!!