NZ shooting

The shooter may get 27 years
but the rest of us get 14
Screenshot stolen from fagbook

Attached: FB_IMG_1552907493488.jpg (539x960, 50K)

what the fuck did he expect was going to happen to him for posting that shit in a country that doesnt have freedom of speech or expression?

Yeah, if anything, putting random kids in jail for life could possibly create a different problem

part of why all of you foreigner fags on Jow Forums get in trouble in your 1984 police state defunct anti-freedom shithole little countries is because you read shitposts by americans who can fucking say whatever the fuck they want all the time. and youre so used to posting with us on the chans that you think you have the freedom to say whatever the hell u want to too in your cucked little countries. and then your asses go to prison for it and then us americans laugh at how cucked u faggots are.

It’s a problem

Tip top kek

Imagine this kid when he gets out. He’ll be the next hitler.

At least they've got priorities straight
But in all seriousness it's absolutely disgusting to take a kid's freedom over this

>hello there young man. I happen to notice a troubling lack of empathy for your fellow man and an attitude of being anti social that might lead you down the path of radicalism
>because of this the only reasonable thing to do is to deny you any chance to be a part of our society and forever consign you to miserable poverty. That should set you right.

I wouldn't gloat too much about it though, Ameribro - same shit's going to happen here and how we react to it decides whether we are ourselves cucks.

Attached: 1552889760002.jpg (611x734, 130K)

In the month it would take to utterly realise your actions and thoughts we will sentence you to 14 whooping years.

BECAUSE, why the fuck not.

What a fucking 1984.

14 years. What an absolute piece of shit government. The lowest scumbags, I wish I could type shit that wasn't protected by Brandenburg v. Ohio. Getting almost half of the time compared to someone who went on a pest control rampage and whacked 50 rodents. Disgusting, illegitimate.

Yeah, you non-Americans need to be careful.

Perfect timing for all of this, fits nicely in with my political master's thesis I'm working on.
I'll have to include this outrageous reactionary behavior to my data now, because this is extreme.

Oh boy, that would sure teach them white people to be content with the world around them.

>14 years for a 16min vid that he did not create or appear in
how is the entire world not disgusted at this proposition?

Ask yourself what kind of state or people would want to put away a person just beginning in life?
Very fucked up if you ask me and there should be a crowd of thousands outside demanding he be set free.

Yes, when it inevitably comes here - if we start shooting then maybe it will embסlden the censored countries to do the same.

Surely it's a trend carried over from the Orwellian behavior in the UK, as it's a part of the commonwealth

What do you suppose those cops think when they go home with their blood money? "Just following orders." Or do they enjoy being terrible?

What state should I move to in America lads? I'm thinking Vermont or Texas.

It is disgusting as fuck.

If anything it makes the judicial system look retarded as if it is run by apes.

Teenagers are easily influenced, he can easily be influenced back to better behaviour.

14 years is beyond any reason. He can't be doing 14 years surely.

But isn't this technically suppression of the freedom of press?

It is in fact disgusting to do that to someone

I have more respect for swedes than kiwis at this point. I hope this kid brutally fucking murders everyone involved in his incarceration and sentencing when he gets out.

This dude is such a wook, everything screams upper floor patsy

Imagine being from a country where wrongthink is punished by prison time. Imagine being such a cuck you don’t leave or fight the system that oppresses you.

RIP Aussie and kiwi posters. Who will lose access to the boards next? Bongs or Canadians?

Sure, we need to acknowledge that in the Internet age that "the Press" is everyone, not some 1700's printing press controlled by a handful of companies that can afford it..

I'd say this is bordering on human rights abuse. Of course, Trump is such a worthless kike puppet that he won't even mention it

it's all true and I dread it everyday

At this rate, all it's going to cause is a reaction to the disgust of the authoritarian overreach of such, all this will do is cause the next shooting to be in parliaments and the very political institutions that allow such.

Not even that. From what I understand, no the sentence, the maximum he can serve is 28 years by law. This kid's going away for almost as long as the killer is because he made a fucking joke. Western governments need to be abolished.

Lmao true, American discourse is Jow Forums incarnate

Vermont is cucking itself as we speak, do you really wanna have to write to Boinie when you're voicing a political opinion you want heard? Go to Texas, the economy is better and living is cheaper.

>14 years
He won't make it to trial. Some muzzie will shank him in jail.

Seems our governments are setting examples and using fear/terrorism to control the populace and any outcome.

It’s really not a good idea to prosecute on feelings. Anyone think as time passes he’ll get a lighter sentence?

I mean, you’re right, but no need to be a dick about how shit their luck at being born in a shithole is

fpbp

Stop reacting to sensationalist headlines guys.
He'll be held till it blows over and given a telling off, maybe home detention for 3 months with 0 media coverage.
Our government is trying to scare us so we don't touch the video.
They're blocking Jow Forums for normies, even the blue boards.
Probably a bunch of hate speech laws been written up now but that kid will be ok.

To you government fucks reading this, free exchange of information is my human right. Suck a dick

he shouldn't be doing any years, and even the suggestion from the state that it is a possibility should have people on the streets in protest. it's the hysteria following the shooting and I suspect if they has said he would be publicly executed there would be people supporting it.

true

They would have their iphones out recording that shit.

Yeah, sure it will. More likely it’ll be some Muslims playing war in Paris or driving a truck of peace into a market. Then after a couple hundred people are killed, some reactionary shitposter might strike back.. and polite society will shit all over him for it.

Get real dude.

It dosen't work like that newfagg

D&C faggot boomer thanks for explaining how "the chans" work dipshit

Yeah I mean if you haven’t already we are all going to get gangstalked here in America sooner or later. It’s just a different kind of sentence we serve

Im literally crying tears of joy right now. This is music to my ears. It’s like one of you fags got served justice finally. Pic is so Goddamn related. This is how I sit in my chair right now, laughing at my screen like a maniac.

Attached: EDCC5DD7-30BE-4318-8C46-C1D2E72C56F3.jpg (800x533, 73K)

Seriously considering leaving this country if this government gets its claws in too deep

I see you, Abdul.

That's how we all felt watching the shitpost shooter.

Attached: george with george.jpg (480x640, 87K)

Literally literally?

True, our government knows that it can't yet silence us directly so they tell corporations to do it to us instead so we can't have a job, can't have a bank account, and so forth. In light of this we probably should strengthen free speech protections so they also apply to attempts to fire us or de-platform us for our off the job speech.

>that kid will be ok
> they are just using that kid to set an example to scare the rest of us

the other user was right. You are officially the #1 cucked nation. Was the bongs, the swedes took it from the bongs, and now NZ is unquestionable #1 cucked nation.

Boy saw a terrorist attack, cheered it on, and announced his intent to do another. Why shouldn't he be arrested?

>the rest of us get 14

Most of the rest of _US_ aren't degenerate enough to think mass murder is a good idea.

>the shooter is getting 27 years
Wow, in America he wouldve gotten like 3 life sentences

This isn't even about silencing dissent. This is about ensuring negative news won't be shared by the public moving forward. They can't control the flow of information, but they can scare the citizens into silence.

Spectacle is the realm of the establishment and the shooters took that away from them. In the same way 9/11 bombers used the planes against us, the mosque shooters used Facebook and Internet livestreams. "Livestreams are only for CNN reporters in the field! Breaking news, live on the scene!"

News can only be reported by approved sources in the approved way with the approved message.

feelsbadman
I can't even deny the holohax without being imprisoned

>German
>Feeling or expressing joy
Too obvious, Togo

Im fucking lucky this shit happened, I almost moved to NZ this year. Fuck your skill shortages.

as an american.....you are way past that point. Cuck.

Good, fuck him. Fuck every edgy teen.
Not freedom from consequences.

Attached: 23312354674.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I was speaking in general terms of shootings, not specifically to muslim-related topics. In that sense the "next shooting" is impossible to know what it will be in a general sense for shootings as a whole, but it is very likely to be "radical islamist terror" or "anti-terror" movements causing shootings (bar the presence of school shootings as an effect of ostracizing-culture).

Come home white man

What so we can't joke about innocents being murdered? wah wah muh freedom of speech

Lol, I bet he's from Jow Forums too

Eh, isn't this actually great? Making the state overreact, make nzers develop ethnic solidarity and everything? I think the shooter wanted this to happen.

I don't think they realize this is what causes people to seek out more fringe sites and end up doing such as was the content of the video in question.
It's the whole thing about being banned from twitter leading people to gab and them becoming "radicalized" on gab.

It's not a good idea, it's a great idea. I hate defeatists like you

Yeah but I can be in possession of fun drugs and get a slap on the wrist instead of 30 years locked up with Jamal

how fuckin retarded are you cunts?

the stupid journalists look up the acts of legislation find the max penalty then put taht in their articles

no one ever gets the max

this kid is going to get probation/community service or a fine

helives in NZ a cucked western country who believes in 'rehabilitation' for criminals

>Oh say can you see

this is absolutely true, good insight

If I'm getting 14 years I might as well make it worth it.

The trial hasn't happened yet, interesting that you assume the judge is going to hand down the maximum possible sentence.

>he made a fucking joke
He threatened to commit mass murder. At best, that's low effort trolling.

Lol you fool. They are overreacting because they are scared as fuck and this is the last gimmick they have. What they want is to pacify the immigrants by sacrifing the natives - which will backfire since the natives are the taxed populace anyway.

Enjoy the shitshow, expect a lot more whites to keep closer kek. Also, a lot of people are getting fed up anyway so we will see.

judges and lawyers need to be killed
they are pure evil

It is run by people who are filled with anger and hatred and who refuse to be fair enough to see it like that. They feel they are innocent and morally correct when they are not. There needs to be some moral leverage put underneath this because that is the part people keep falling for. That is the factor which ultimately makes people accept this. Until they are able to be capable of seeing the moral fallacy in all this we will continue to progress into Nazi Germany conditions for white people.. and itll go much further than that.

People need to be very serious about these kinds of things, and sometimes they are, but on the whole people are cornered into a situation where they dont want to be bothered with it.

I bet russian troll farms are rubbing their hands. hybrid war and all that.

>he threatened to commit mass murder
Any real proof of this, there’s a lot of edgelords in here and in real life who won’t do shit.

SHUT UP

I doubt he'll get 14 years for that.

Fake news.

Probably will just get community service or something.

based, muttland is unironically the only place on earth that actually has balls when it comes to this
well and maybe the swiss

Attached: 1552012967948.png (641x550, 236K)

>Ukrainian
Shitposting won’t un-shell your potato shack, Ivan

They only attack the weak ones. A veteran of Jow Forums would have too much to say to take the risk of placing cameras in front of him.

>rehabilitation' for criminals

eh, isnt that just code for "helpless brown 40 yr old babby made a mistaek"?

It will just accelerate the rising of white nationalism and fascism fine by me.

Attached: 62E49E37-1483-4F18-833F-B903B39CAAF5.jpg (600x800, 99K)

>dat feedom and democracy

Attached: cC5G-oCc0RA.jpg (600x337, 22K)

NZ government eternally btfo

Attached: 093458334524.png (1053x1918, 351K)

>mfw it's true

Your words cut deep Burger.

Attached: 1547929565730.png (625x370, 157K)

That's pretty fucked honestly.. even for kiwi/aussie standards

Yep. If they put kids in prison for this they are very very stupid.

Of course they are. Its terrorism. Its 90% of what happens these days. When a common citizen who is doing nothing but living by truth is threatened on a daily basis with being killed in prison there is something wrong.

Based as fuck and totally redpilled

>Too much to say
>Would get dismissed as a nutjob on the spot
They don't care about your redpill meme folder

We will be in the exact same boat in 2 years.

What kind of message are they trying to send? Something along the lines of "if you want to talk about a killing, you might as well commit it yourself, won't make much difference". Looking forward to the moment you get even harsher punishment for talking about stuff than actually shooting up a mosque. Maybe that's their intention? To push people to the breaking point, jumpstarting the race war?

Fresh freedom bants m8.

Please take over our government.