Gf vagina and anus smell so bad I always feel sick whenever she drops her panties and I start licking her...

Gf vagina and anus smell so bad I always feel sick whenever she drops her panties and I start licking her, which is weird because her body odour is pretty much non existent (she won't sweat or smell no matter how much activity she does). What to do

Attached: 1549199545936.png (316x254, 24K)

Bactirial vaginosis.
No more raw, and tell her to get antibiotics.

Tell her to take a shower as the smell is making you sick.
People don't wash properly after pooping carry the smell everywhere.

I always try not to make her notice, so how do I do that? She's very self-conscious about this kind of things
Thing is, she took a shower a bit before sex (half a hour or so) so idk

It's a health problem, just be concerned for her health. Also she needs to wash after oral too because your nasty spit shouldn't just chill there either.

Also, you should be brushing your nasty teeth and washing your dick too before and after sex.

She doesn't have discharges though (she's very dry actually), only smells. Can that be it?

Yeah, because your spit is digesting her fluids. Spit is not a lube. Spit is an acid.

That happened since before doing oral the first time

She's probably had it for a while now from some other health problem. You doing oral and her not washing that is making it worse.

Will tell her when I get the chance I guess

Because that would make more since if she can't smell that it's bad because of how long she's had it. Same way most cat owners get desensitized to the harsh smell of litter boxes if they don't leave the house much.

sense*

>girl has hygiene or some sort of infection
>"no it's because of you and your spit"
stop giving advice, spit is actually slightly alkaline at a 7.4 ph

Shit, got that backwards. Spit is too alkaline for vaginal flora. Vaginal acidity is 3.8 to 4.5.

I wash my dick every day.
Change my pantys 3 times a day.

Attached: 68e898732eae57a13e668da48699f6cd.jpg (481x680, 71K)

so why do you keep going back to that puke-inducing putrid place if it stinks so bad?
she has a yeast infection, tell her to see a doctor.

She's probably going to be sensitive about it, so I would approach it from the angle of you being worried about her health. It sounds like something down there is out of whack. If she isn't already, she should be using only feminine was to clean up down there, and not normal soaps. It's also important that she go to the doctor if it's that bad.

this. my cunt always starts smelling bad after i fuck a guy--men are disgusting. my cunt smells fine otherwise. i use spit as lube to masturbate but only after i've brushed my teeth. men have no hygienic awareness. penis smells absolutely rank. and all that sweat precum and spit gets in your cunt.
saliva is full of bacteria you dummy head
and there are retard guys who try to drink soda or eat a sandwich or something and then want to eat you out. like no you know what a yeast infection is brah?
I don't think someone could have BV for years and not know. her pussy chemistry probably changed due to op's unwashed dick.

face it, you're just some dirty slut polluted from the inside out.

lmao

Look I understand that nobody likes a smelly baby place, and my wiener smells sometimes I admit. But, wouldn’t it better for us to not to pass blame? Ask them before hand to clean their penis, and you could be more aware of your hygiene, at least for you own benefit. Does that sound good? It takes team work to make the dream work.

No, because this is an increasing problem for those neck beards (and even some Jow Forumsizens) I've seen on this board that would like to get laid sometime in their lifespan.
WASH YOUR RANK ASS DICK AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH

>I always feel sick whenever she drops her panties and I start licking her,
literal dog: cannot avoid going back to eat its own puke and shit.

Okay, and I will, but at least do me the favor this being an agreement of mutual responsibility. Is it really so much to ask you to clean your genitalia, just hose it out. Tanks babe

You sound like a garbage can

Women already do this, ontop of the social pressure to shave it so men can feel like psuedo pedophiles.

Okay, I am glad we sorted that out

Wait, sorry I didn’t read your post carefully. I should add that you shouldn’t shave your vagina, I don’t think this is in right now. At least not completely. If you have a bush, keep it. I can assure you no man has ever said that they want feel like a pseudo pediatrician.

I like you. Please post more often. Can't tell how many times I go down on a guy and get a whiff of clammy sweat soaked taint.
>implying I don't
If I don't have sex I smell great. Sometimes after fucking a guy, wham, fish stink. goes away in a few days usually, or at worst after my next period. if not for men I'd be fine.
WASH YOUR STINKY COCK
Also men only brush their teeth once a day...so they either walk around with day-long morning breath or they go to bed with crap on their teeth. What the fuck is wrong with you all?

I shower three times a day. I brush my teeth at least twice a day and rinse my mouth several times throughout the day. Despite this-WHAM-right after I fuck a bitch she smells like squid. Explain it. I don't sweat profusely, always wash up before sex, always keep my pubes trimmed, and once or twice a day I put on a fresh change of clothes. The one time I brought it up to a girl she said it was because I came inside her, which I did, and always do. Could that alone be it?

Well if you constantly notice this in guys could you be picking guys that do not was there dicks? But I am glad you wash your pussy babe.

>Could that alone be it?
YES
cum stinks to high hell. boycum smells like miso soup to me...imagine shoving a spoonfull of that up your snatch.
So it's YOUR stuff that stinks, not hers.

It doesn't stink on its own, it's her fault as well.

Yeah right. there's a reason girls spit it out.

No sweaty. You stink.

how do you know that all women, everywhere, scrupulously clean their nether regions?
some of them obviously don't, as evidenced by OP.

>Gf vagina and anus smell so bad
>my cunt always starts smelling bad
>fish stink.

mmmmm my fetish!!!