The six gorillion

can somebody explain the six gorillion stuff to me? im an idiot

i asked a dude on the internet and he told me to come here and ask. he also said that if i want to know the truth i need to go all the way.

i would like to go all the way but i dont know where to start.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (568x607, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/hblocked?returnTo=https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578
web.archive.org/web/20160313175127/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic7105.html
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/portfolio/part-21-the-leuchter-findings/
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17724
web.archive.org/web/20190109025338/http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
discord
youtube.com/watch?bpctr=1551636233&v=TwbzzVDuYD4
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/population-of-israel-palestine-1553-present
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off memeflaggot.

no

Firstly “gorillion” is a Pol inside joke. It isn’t a number, it actually means “the person using this word is a cunt”

Sorry you got tricked into that, but we laugh at noobs all the time.

Secondly as the historians have been saying since the 1950s, the number is about 5.5 to 5.7 million, most likely. 5.1 absolute minimum, but could be as high as six million, but probably not.

Three million Polish Jews for definite, plus half a million Hungarians, quarter million Romanians (killed by Romanians, not Germans) over a million shot on the eastern fron by the Einsatzgruppen and local help - Latvians Ukrainians Belarus, and Crimean locals all killed Jews happily - could be 1.5 million, probably a bit less. The rest from the rest of Europe - a few hundred thousand here, a few tens of thousands there.

There is unequivocal evidence of mass shootings, mass slavery, deliberate starvation and brutality and deliberately working people to death, unsanitary conditions, disease, and cold, death marches, people dying from dehydration (especially on trains) and for mass murder by gassing with petrol exhaust fumes and hydrogan cyanide.

Deniers here use a few well debunked memes - they lie it was all typhus and the starvation was the allies fault (apparently the allies bombed the supply lines to the camps, but didn’t manage to cut food supplies to the villages next door)

They tell lies about the Red Cross (they pretend internal documents about numbers of German citizens traced to the camps are death totals). They say the Red Cross kept a count - they didn’t. They say they visited all the camps- they didn’t they say the Red Cross have all the camp records - they don’t - they say the Red Cross said there were no gas chambers - they didn’t

They tel lies about census data - actual census data shows a 5.5 to 6 million drop in worldwide Jews, with the massive loss in Europe

It happened. Get over it

Attached: you.jpg (600x337, 116K)

Unironically based

Lol

You use an Ancap flag (which means I am a utopian retarded dreamer who knows nothing about economics or human nature) and post a self portrait, and this is supposed to mean something?

Attached: 82EC1A50-7E21-4745-A9C5-11FAD478E945.jpg (600x693, 45K)

haaretz.com/hblocked?returnTo=https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578

It means meme flags are faggots

Well how original.

Instantly reach for a conspiracy theory.

Have no arguments so immediately ad hominem.

You are weak. Weak minded, weak in argument, weak in every way.

Article says no real historian thinks this, and there is no evidence for it.

So what?

Even if it was true, he still did it...

You are saying the Hitler was weak willed and bullied into it by Muslims?

I think you are projecting your own weakness

I also posted the Israeli PM announcing that Hitler had no intention of killing the Jews and had only planned on expulsion, which every historian ever knows.

Hitler was the original Zionist, and attempted to create a jewish homeland in Madagascar.

Except that no historian agrees.

You think that all his speeches, all the things said about extermination of Jews in the Nazi press, all the things he ever said about destroying European Jews before 1941 - all5(4 anti Jewish rhetoric of his entire political career, was lies? That he only decided in killing them when a Muslim bullied him into it?

Just because an idiot politician in Israel says something does not make it true.

Also Hitler had nothing t do with the Madagascar plan, and it was never a realistic plan anyway. It was a fantasy, like the new Berlin rebuild and the super weapons. (Madagascar was French at the time - Hitler had no rights to use it anyway). It was just one idiot who looked at a world map thinking “where is an island far away where we could send them... oh look there is one, what is it called?”

How could they have done it? Seriously?

And if they were going to do it, why did they have tiny little camps that only held a few hundred thousand people, when they had millions to round up and deport?

He never talked about killing them, only removing them. It would be easy as piss to kill all the Jews in camps, just stop feeding them, stop providing medical care, stop providing entertainment, stop tying up valuable manpower in patrolling them.

Cheaper yet, just shoot the, when you find them, melt the traincars you aren’t using to transport the. anymore, and turnthe metal into more bullets.

That half-kike failed artfag was literally fighting a war against the planet and expended valuable resources keeping the Jews ALIVE.

All evidence of gas chambers was either provided by the soviets or simply relies on first hand testimony. The gas chambers you can go visit were rebuilt after the war.

>hum hello guise im new on pol can you redpill me on x
>memeflag
what are you trying to slide nigger

I would hang every Jew in Munich

Also his side kick strike her frequently talked of it

I am of the evolutionary theorists side - he would have liked to kill them, as many on this board say they would like to, but it was only when the war broke out that the opportunity arose, and they could actually do it. So the move towards a final solution was slow, it inevitable

Your suggestion of melting down train cars (a very valuable resource which takes a lot of manufacturing) shows just how little you have thought about the subject and how little understanding you have of history

Thr ruins of the main gas chambers at Auschwitz are still there, test positive for cyanide residues, and the blueprints show how they were made and used.

There is enough archaeological evidense (despite the Nazis attempts to cover up the crime - why did they blow up “innocent” crematoria? Why did they totally demolish Treblinka?) to prove the gas chambers existed

The 6 million that needed to burn in order to fulfil Holocaust prophecy were in fact the folk who were burned in Dresden and other places.
This happened against the background of an immensely ancient purposeful distraction and subterfuge too complex to explain here.
To explain it all in a simple phrase.
>White birthright was stolen, someone poses as whites, whites have a destiny, "Jews" are those who wish to steal it by identity theft and forcibly fulfilling prophecy believing they can trick the ancient caretakers/architects.

Attached: 1519571485377.jpg (1096x1600, 523K)

What holocaust prophecy?

Have you proof of this prophecy pre 1945?

Holohoax

1. web.archive.org/web/20160313175127/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic7105.html
2. thegreateststorynevertold.tv/portfolio/part-21-the-leuchter-findings/
3. ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17724

Leuchter had no qualifications, he was told lies by Faurisson which he merely repeated

He did not examine the blueprints or properly examine the ruins.

He did not read the testimony of those who had operated the gas chambers.

He took samples from the wrong places, then had them analysed by an inappropriate method - the lab that did it were not told what they were analysing or looking for, and so ground the whole sample, diluting it massively, and they said they would not have done that if they had been properly informed.

His entire report is full of falsehoods (mostly from Faurisson) and has no weight at all.

He was a con man, shaking down prisons, and hoped to con a few bucks out of the deniers. It backfired on him,

So you have a 1995 source for the prophecy

How about a source maybe before the event? You know a real “prophecy”

Because I have never found one...

Funny sort of prophecy that no one knew until fifty years after the event...

the french were mindfucked by the jews centuries ago.
fuck off gay shill

web.archive.org/web/20190109025338/http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

And the rest are stories about Russia. Where six million Jews lived.

Wow. That has to be a conspiracy doesn’t it? I mean imagine writing stories with that number in it just because that many people lived there... definitely a psy op.

Fuck off

imagine "jews" using salacion, subliminal messaging and emotional manipulation to shill and indoctrinate everyone they come across, w o w.

wow imagine it happening wow

So there are stories about the Jews in Russia. Where there were six million. And pogroms.

Big deal. Ice cherry picking.

So what?

You think they should have used a different number, (a wrong number) because fifty years later Hitler would kill 5.5 million, and a 120 years later a Nazi larger would say it was all a conspiracy?

This isn’t the most retarded argument by deniers, but it is pretty close to it. Certainly it is the most paranoid and unreasonable one.

GO BACK !!! NIGGEr TO REDDIT FAGGOT!!!!!

Attached: 1551321774954.jpg (996x664, 68K)

> wrote story about Jews in Russia. Use number of Jews in Russia.
>hundred years later moron says it is subliminal message because fifty years later nearly that many were killed in well documented genocide.

Seriously?

retard, they didnt have computers or anything of the sort back in those days, they barely had electricity.
when you hear a number like six million, you cant comprehend how many people that is.
when you hear that your own people are being threatened or killed every 3 months (and all the little times someone you know brings it up) it gets stuck in your head, like, it becomes part of your DNA- which we can see by Jews suffering from depression and anxiety as it is hereditary

Attached: 1518591047821.jpg (522x360, 66K)

This.
Fuck the retards and stormfags.

you guys remember what year columbus sailed the ocean blue, but find it hard to believe that a group of occult cabalistic communists couldnt orchestrate putting the same number in their privately owned newspapers over the course of 50 years

But a) they also published lots of stories about other numbers of Jews - you have just cherry picked the ones about that number
B) really there is no prophecy before 1980 that I can find so it isn’t a cabbalistic thing and there is no reason to use that number
C) this is a conspiracy theory

There is simply no evidence that in 1900 someone started meming this for no good reason

Sage all memeflaggots

the evidence is the current existence of Israel and zionism, stemming from declarations of war against germany, and then the usage of the same number that has been being promoted and encoded into Jewish peoples minds.
You sound naive or like the french shill you are. Semitic people have been warring for over 4000 years, using emotional manipulation to trigger anglos into forming a state for them was the logical conclusion

Attached: judea_declares_war_on_germany.jpg (1372x986, 311K)

ouf looks like jidf is out in force today

You really believe in the most retarded memes don’t you?

>one person who isn’t holocaust denier
>jdif in force

Really? Conspiracy theory first point of call, again...

cringe

Yes deniers should cringe.

news papers arent memes.
believing six million people died is like believing the earth is flat.
its something that is so delusion/distorted and out of touch with reality that you wont be fully conscious if you believe it

Attached: ba7524ff7d04482e704ff82b41399742bc988d0e9d8a2128199c7330c18777cb.jpg (990x896, 109K)

Why?

Three million Polish Jews died.

There is no other explanation for it.

The Einsatzgruppen reported killing over a million - no other explanation available. Half a million Hungarians were sent to treblinka and au, never to return, never to be seen again, o other explanation possible, a quarter million Romanians reported killed by the Romanian govt, no one ever denied it.

There is four and three quarters million without taking into account the rest of Europe.

Why do you deny this? It happened. Get over it.

>Why do you deny this? It happened. Get over it.
the fact that you are treating the amount of people killed through systemic war crimes like something that happened yesterday is disturbing, and probably the number one reason why research was done, which doesnt support what youre saying.

Attached: y.jpg (647x643, 92K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a small favour? C-come join this super active Jow Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/SnqNdnT

e

Attached: join akarin 5.png (320x364, 219K)

>The Einsatzgruppen reported killing over a million - no other explanation available. Half a million Hungarians were sent to treblinka and au, never to return, never to be seen again, o other explanation possible, a quarter million Romanians reported killed by the Romanian govt, no one ever denied it.

also, if you havent noticed, jews are really good at hiding lol

Attached: 6.jpg (640x400, 59K)

5.5 jews in europe in 1939.
at the end of the war 2 million european jews came to israel.
6million died in the holocaust
doesnt add up

Attached: index.jpg (164x160, 6K)

You know what the document is that you are posting in the graphic?

Please tell me you know what it is...

5.5 million Jews hid.

Never to be seen again

Anywhere

Ever
Try harder. Or even just try.

This is pathetic

how much do they extend your credit if you convince someone of the lie?
get a life

Attached: society_is_a_scam.png (932x525, 1.07M)

Because there were nine million Jews in Europe, and about 5.7 million died

Try using the right numbers. Where did you get shit numbers from.

About 1.8 million Jews more in Israel in 1965 than 1945 - allowing for births and non European Jews coming in, your figures are way out in every respect

Come on tell me what that document is and what it is supposed to prove.

You. In every holohoax thread. With nothing new. With no sources. You provide pictures but no sources.

Here OP. Watch this. Btw, have to be in desktop mode if on mobile.
youtube.com/watch?bpctr=1551636233&v=TwbzzVDuYD4

Sources are easy - jewishvirtuallibrary.org/population-of-israel-palestine-1553-present

Or any other source you can check online in two seconds for population of Israel over time.

Why should I have to spoon feed you with easy to find info

Also, what denier ever provides sources for their retarded claims? Sauce for the goose...

Ok so cowardly Nazi larder won’t answer the question.

Note the “west Germany” text - added on, as no one in what Americans called west Germany called it that, but they have faked it to look like it is part of the original.

These, as the Red Cross will tell you, are numbers of German citizens traced to the camps by the International Tracing Service

The numbers go up every year as they trace more people, on request of their relatives.

The very limited number of camps mentioned (no Sobibor, Chelmno, Treblinka, or any of the other over a thousand camps in the system) is because they have a very limited number of records. None at all for most camps, and no camp has full records.

Auschwitz for instance has about 20 months of death certificates for the labour camp, which record over 73,000 deaths, (so this 52k number is obviously not all deaths in that camp, not even all deaths we have records of)

So these are not death totals, and the Red Cross have always said they are not. The Red Cross have always said they have no idea what the totals are, as they didn’t count during the war or after.

But deniers will lie, like our cowardly neo Nazi larder, and pretend they are death totals, and “prove” something.

Well they do prove that the neonazis is alying deceptive idiot, but apart from that..

You make some convincing points. If you answer this correctly I might change my opinion: why is it that denying the holocaust lands you in jail ? It's literally the only thing that gets you arrested if you talk about it,

lol thanks Op for the flag...for a moment I thought you where serious

>Day chin

Yup it's a Hadsberg

The genocide happened, but the Jews started skewing numbers so bad and exaggerating all the details so grossly that multiple people will assume it's another Jewish lie and it kind of is when you really think about it. The whole thing happened, but it was nowhere nearly as grotesque as kikes would want you to believe. And at this point, it truly doesn't fucking matter. There were lots of people of other descent who were killed as well, it was never only about Jews, it was about dissenters of all kinds and so on. But hook-nosed bastards are so greedy they constantly make themselves look like fools and will get everybody to assume the whole thing didn't happen. They are very likely to face some backlash sometime down the road. Honestly, fuck their Holocaust gescheft.

Attached: 1544287710831.gif (817x537, 2.23M)

Because in Europe the people who suffered under the Nazis don’t want them back.

It is almost always associated with neo Nazis. It is always associated with exonerating war crimes, and often with advocating new war crimes.

In Germany it is not specifically illegal, it is prosecuted under hate speech, but only when there is also further calls to violence attached. Same in the UK

In France it is illegal to deny crimes against humanity, as an accessory to those crimes. In theory other genocide etc are also covered.

But also it is illegal because a powerful Jewish lobby has tried to make it illegal. You can understand why - firstly if a third of your people were genocide you would be pissed about it. You would be offended by those who denied it, especially since they mostly say (as they do on this forum) if it didn’t happen it should,have, and it will if we get in power.

But also the Jews have seen that it is a powerful weapon to get their way - accuse people of anti Semitic if they criticise anything Jewish. This is one area they can get reasonable people to agree should be illegal to deny (after all, why would you deny it if you were not either trying to exonerate Hitler and his criminal gang, or trying to put forward a racist agenda?)

Frankly denial is regarded. If you want to say they deserved it, fine, say it. If you want to do it again, advocate for it. Be honest. Saying it didn’t happen, when it is clearly did and there is no evidence for it not happening, and all the denier arguments (especially the low energy ones on Pol) are debunked utterly - that is stupid.

Bad optics, and suggests utter dishonesty or lack of critical thinking on the part of the deniers.

Honestly all holocaust denial is bullshit taken out of context and especially pathetic since it's coming from people who think Hitler was based because he knew how to deal with the jews (except he actually totally didn't and they're just uh lying about it h-heh). Have some balls and admit what your so tough and badass ideology does.

>You make some convincing points. If you answer this correctly I might change my opinion: why is it that denying the holocaust lands you in jail ? It's literally the only thing that gets you arrested if you talk about it,
Because kikes rule the world and it's one of the biggest myths of the world of today. You may say they have predicated their right to supremacy on the concept of toxic antisemitism as embodied by the Holocaust. You cannot question it because it would lead everybody to the conclusion Jews weren't some blameless saints and a large majority of them actually collaborated with Germans and snitched on their compatriots. They're simply greedy, abusive bastards.

When the Einsatzgruppen reports specify numbers of Jews killed, reporting men women and children separately, and those numbers are also distinguished from partisans and resistance executions, which are a thousand times less, then you have to agree that Jews were specifically targeted for murder.

When the census data is examined and there is a six million person drop in Jewish numbers ina time period when you would have expected a half million rise... it isn’t exaggeration

Get over it. Deal,with it. It happened. You want to say they are greedy - fine. But stop making yo Urself look stupid by denying the obvious truth

This.

Also this, to a large extent.

But that does not make it untrue.

I agree, but the problem is that most people who deny it have their whole ideology supported on the basis that the holocaust was a hoax. It’s because of that that deniers don’t listen to anything else, were you to remove the foundations, they might take their other beliefs for granted. I don’t have a problem being an ethnonationalist and understanding the holocaust happened. Sure, exaggerated stories and benefits have happened afterwards for the Jews, and there was a role they played in their own destruction, but I don’t see the need to deny fact.
>inb4 JIDF

My point is that a shitton of people of other descent got killed outside of the whole Endlösung scenario, they were targeted for being dissenters as opposed to being Jews. Maybe the numbers were not skewed, but even if you compare the number of exterminated Jews to that of executed civilians of other nationalities, then you really get the picture of what went on. Jews weren't treated in some exceptionally brutal way, everybody got thrashed, it was only a matter of dying in a concentration camp or outside of it. Their whole myth centers on the misconception they were the sole victims of this war and other ethnic group weren't targeted on the basis of their nationality which is simply not true.

Attached: 1536368625740.jpg (600x800, 247K)

ok, so basically, jews really are the biggest cunts ever and rule over the media but the holocaust was real. My second question is, since it does not change anything, why are you going to such extents ?

>My second question is, since it does not change anything, why are you going to such extents ?
Because a lot of other people got killed in those concentration camps apart from Jews. And Jews whining about their unique status as the sole victim of the genocide belittles and stultifies the whole thing. They're spinning it to their financial and political advantage which is the most disgusting thing one could ever do because it completely undermines the struggle of all European nations, which were subjected to the violent German occupation, and turns it into a business of sorts, hence it's called Holocaust gescheft as Jews themselves have coined it. Fuck Jews for making money on human misery.

Attached: 1552866399107.jpg (300x300, 66K)

Well, he really isn’t. Being able to rationalize that someone hated Jews because of their financial dominance and denying that they were killed is a false equivalency.

ok makes total sense but, with tactics like those it seems they are asking for holocaust 2.0 and if they dont see this happening in the future they really aren't that bright