Australia Blocked From Accessing Sites Now

My ISP is Telstra. Jow Forums, eight and zerohedge are blocked. If you're a blocked aussie reading this with Tor or a VPN, then you need to change your IPV4 and IPV6 DNSs.

Go to adapter properties and change the IPV4 DNS to:
and

and the IPV6 DNS to:

2620:119:35::35
and
2620:119:53::53

Fucking dog cunts.

Attached: i'm back.png (168x169, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI/releases
wickersoft.com/warez/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552865814615.webm
github.com/ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're OpenDNS DNSs.

In Germany I know that some providers blocked some Gore sites but you can easily change to Google DNS.

Zero hedge blocked, why?

Hope you're blocked from actually accessing sites.
This DNS ghosting is nothing.

good, its run by a jew anyway

Temporary block over the video supposedly being hosted here, we'll see about the temp part

>blocked

yeah nah stop lying cunt

I was. I bypassed it though. Pic related, Telstra admits to it.

Attached: 1552909374734s.jpg (250x200, 11K)

do they just use DPI shit?
then use this github.com/ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI/releases

we have loads of sites blocked too but this tool easily circumvents it

(((Telstra)))

I won't use tor directly, it is a compromised network run by the alphabet agencies. Better to use a a VPN or better still, a VPN and then connect through tor

holy shit the quality of your average pol post just skyrocketed !!

I'm new to DNSs anyway, does this mean OpenDNS can read my posts?

One would think westerners would be more competent at blocking shit than our arseholes.

They can see you are going to Jow Forums.net but TLS means they can't see which path ie Jow Forums.net(Jow Forums) or what is being exchanged between the server and you

Ok good. I love tight loli pussy.

>being with telstra
how are you enjoying your 60s grandpa

I'm 25 man. I live in the fucking sticks.

From their point of view, why would they block it though? Shouldn't more people know about the horrible crimes against our dear frens muslims?

Attached: Philosoraptor.jpg (500x500, 23K)

I had no idea this was even legal... wow.

Bless you oh mighty Aussie Shitposter, and have a Good Night

Attached: hear hear.png (517x493, 48K)

they block it because if they don't, the government will create laws to prevent them from getting more money.

yeah fuckers, too bad all the newfags will not be able to see the fix

they don't want people watching the video, why do you think you can get 10 years for sharing it in NZ

>Jow Forums.net
Not Jow Forums.org?

You're not going far enough, why don't they want people to see it? Every other terror attack or violent video receives nowhere near this amount of censorship.

They see that this is a potential radicalising video, and combined with the manifesto it would be extremely dangerous for low IQ people to see it.

They don't want people to watch it and discover that they don't actually give a fuck when muslims die.

This lmao

wickersoft.com/warez/

yeah too bad it's all over the fucking internet

Welcome to digital gulag, suka.

This is what happens when net neutrality is not enforced

also google DNS blocks it

It's just telstra saving it's ass. I'm on their 4g now and it doesn't seem blocked. Telstra wouldn't give two shits about the tragedy it is just so the government sees it doing what it's asked to do.

It's fucking crazy, they're not even ordered by the government - by LAW.

They've just gone and done this fucking shit themselves willy nilly.

Their digital gulag will probably even work

Attached: 15512817367180.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Seems Telstra is doing it just to lick anus.

Oh for fucks sake, I go away holiday for a few weeks and this shit happens

Did they block Trump's website too then?

>telstra
that said, optus probably won't be far behind

Go sue them

Write a bash script for it.

If I do that I'll be character assassinated I just know it.

You're wastin massive potential posting here, faggots. If they're going to 'block' all sites 'hosting' the shooting video we need to be posting it on tumblr, not here...

thanks for this

Attached: 1513581949725.jpg (500x500, 50K)

kek didn't even think of that. also why didn't they block kikebook. that's where the video came from

What possible reason could they have for blocking zerohedge? The comment non-moderation?

This is really weird how they are so worried about this video. They are talking about it like anyone who sees it is a victim. ABC news even went so far is questioning whether the tv news is guilty for showing clips of the video.

This is one of the most extreme censorship cases I have ever seen. But all the video does is prove without a doubt that the gunman is guilty.

My guess is they aren’t hiding this video because they are worried about the general public or even right wing copy cats, I am almost certain they want this video erased so that Muslims don’t see it. They are trying to avoid a Muslim chimpout.

Tumblr lighting deletes the video. Jow Forums mods don't give a fuck about links to the vid.

They're targeting sites where the mods don't give a fuck about the vid being linked.

thank fuck I only have 2 months left with these cunts

The Great ANZAC Firewall

I'll never ragret switching from (((Telstra))).
Anyone still with Tel-aviv-stra in [current year] needs try and switch to literally anything else.

Attached: iinet.png (899x404, 41K)

thanks user

Based

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552865814615.webm

sound like a nigger laughing his head off kek

How do you get 506mbps when the iinet premium speed is 75mbps

They sometimes get the story first, but they usually get it wrong. Run by a bunch of criminal bloggers

>I’m being censored
>I can’t access alt media
Kek....John Podesta just fucked you Nazis.

PIC RELATED

Attached: A5833843-70CE-4BAF-B3BE-0E6E107E1171.jpg (1125x787, 254K)

I don't even know man, the plan I'm paying for is $38 per month 100down 100up FTTC, but on most servers I get 480down 95up, with an exception of Telstras servers in the pic where I get shitty upload with slightly better download.
Real world tests like Steam downloads usually show around 450mb/s.

Attached: TheOne.jpg (531x719, 28K)

>Zerohedge
wut?

>my ISP is telstra
well theres your problem you fat fuck

I just signed up for 4g internet with Telstra since they are the only ones with coverage in my bumfuck nowhere area, FUCK THESE CUNTS

Bypassed garbo attempt with DNS trick but I'm going to waste as much time as humanly possible of one of their managers on the phone tomorrow in a fit of austistic rage.

I am blocked using Vodafone but can still use my wifi for some reason

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-224203.png (1080x1920, 229K)

they haven't blocked mobile from what I can tell
do you even know what wifi is?

Because the MSM demands a monopoly on fake news. How else will they brainwash you?

the fuck do you live in the CBD or something, my needle doesnt even get over the first bar

can't stop me dog cuntssss

I live in the fucking sticks. No other ISP.

It's connected to my router faggot

Nah mobile blocked too bruh

I got the DNS error earlier, threads that I already had opened still worked fine, even refreshing the catalog worked, just trying to open a new thread/board was blocked
was fine again after 5 minutes

yeah so what is your ISP for your home internet? is that vodafone

wasn't an hour ago. they must of just done it. checked on my phone

The only secure DNS is cloudflare but its completely unreliable and shit for Australians, only paranoid fucks are willing to deal with it because they don't log or sell info.

Google and Open DNS, all track and sell data.

I'm using quad9 right now because cloudflare will just stop working on random sites for no reason.

Is Vodafone the only ISP blocking people?

no Tesltra and Optus

>Tfw using app to acess
>feelsgoodman

Attached: IMG_20190318_225601.jpg (552x1066, 138K)

Kicked in 15-20 ago for me

yeah clover still works but phone posting is gay

I have to say that honestly I love Telstra now. I never thought I could love a telecommunications company so much.

Attached: Autism love.jpg (480x480, 43K)

STOP TELLING JOURNALISTS HOW TO KEEP POSTING
>STOP TELLING JOURNALISTS HOW TO KEEP POSTING
STOP TELLING JOURNALISTS HOW TO KEEP POSTING
>STOP TELLING JOURNALISTS HOW TO KEEP POSTING

There's more true blues than journy fags, need the true blues.

but they already all saw the video

At this point, are DNS blocks even blocks? So many people already use an alternative DNS to the one provided by their ISP or a VPN. Blocking sites at DNS level is the laziest, easiest way for ISPs to pretend they're doing something to stop their users accessing content, when they know they're not really doing anything.

>I am almost certain they want this video erased so that Muslims don’t see it
this, but a muslim chimp out is inevitable.
2019 will be an eventful year for Jow Forums

I live in the country actually, I think the speed is so fast because no one here is on iinet.

I only changed the IPv4 addresses and it still worked. What does that mean?

>its run by a jew anyway
just like america

News corp whinging about kiwi farms
Only fake nationalism is allowed goy

Jow Forums is the most powerful force in Western culture on the PLANET

Our memes decide the path of nations and the fate of individuals. From the US elections to sandniggers in New Zealand, Jow Forums decides the parameters of discourse, Jow Forums decides if you get elected, Jow Forums decides if your flag flies, Jow Forums makes memes into dreams into reality

NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH

It means the public IP address you're using is an IPV4 address. Are you on the NBN?

Cloudflare is redirecting posts greater than 1MB to a different backend server, which has an invalid SSL certificate.
That may be interception gone wrong, intentional blocking, or a Jow Forums backend error. Seems like it's global as others also have it

Most ISPs have begun boosting the first 5mb or so of certain requests way beyond the normal speed. Allegedly is to make web browsing snappier but in reality is to cheat speed tests like these once they became popular among normies.

github.com/ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI
save this aussies and kiwis if they happen to really block the sites. thats what also russians, chinks and turks use to bypass blocks to sites

Have a bump m8y fuck censorship

This is hilarious to me.This morning I saw a guy casually watching the edited 1.5 minute clip(the part inside the mosque) of the shooting on his phone on facebook.

>BAN shitposter from /pol

Attached: HONK FENS.gif (511x512, 125K)

Desperate times call for desperate measures

i live semi rural, the internet is fucking sheit, Jow Forums is the only website that i can really access without overheating my phone line and freezing the internet for the entire neighborhood.atleast until some fucktards posts 4k images and i'm stuck either squinting or waiting 30 minute for it to load

what is the whole thread about? what is in the OP