GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Vent away!

Attached: 1445485650420.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n4aELnPYCIc
youtube.com/watch?v=CNuEnlaPuls
youtu.be/v9TVUmJKYFU
youtube.com/watch?v=D8K90hX4PrE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y6ruIXYmXY
youtu.be/7l7GYIA-n5I
youtube.com/watch?v=wqlZXpbJrMo
youtu.be/sT_2BozKRhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>playing poker with friends yesterday
>got a bit tipsy
>get home
>feel alone
>was thinking about texting my ex
didn't do it but god damn seeing her invite to her birthday party 2 days ago just fucking SUCKS

I had a lucid dream again.
I was sitting across from you at a table by a window. I didn't say much but I knew I was happy to see you and be with you. I knew that once I wake up that I can't. But I just enjoyed that dream as long as I could. I wish it was my reality.

I just spent the night sleeping in my storage unit because you and your girlfriend just won’t shut the fuck up and let me sleep. I spend 75% of my time away from the house, is it too much to ask that you try to have sex then and not when I’m struggling to sleep at night? Just A little consideration? Since you can’t seem to pull your head out of her ass I’m out. I’d rather live in my storage unit if it means I get more sleep in a night than staying in my bedroom in a house with you.

Hahahaha what a beta holy shit

I despise myself. Nothing that I do, no social interaction seems to stick. I've got no real sense of self. People think I just have my defenses up all the time but the truth is: There's just nothing there. I also have a high level of neuroticism so I'm anxious for no apparent reason, so most of the time I just want to end it.

That's all, thanks.

I worry all the time that I'm not my own person and that I've gotten all my personality traits from other people.

>meet girl in lab last semester
>kinda flirty
>didn't get to ask her for her number before semester ended
>found her on instagram a couple months later
>she follows me back, and I message her
>I ask her if she wants to hang out and she says yeah
>when I ask her when she's free she ghosts me for a month
>suddenly replies and says "sorry I've been busy. I'll let you know"
>she still talks to me, but sends short replies
>at most she sends a "wbu?" when I ask a question
Fuck me lads I know I'm rejected but I wanna talk to her and be friends.

Attached: 1497955316117.jpg (391x502, 106K)

my mental health is not getting any better. I think I'm going to be like this forever. I wonder what the point is. There's only a few people on earth I love, one I love and trust. I don't work. I barely function. I can't even sleep, eat, or talk most of the time. I wonder if I'm contributing enough to matter.

I’m not interested anymore. Stop sending me things that that person sends you. I know too much and it makes me feel nauseous. I strongly dislike them and it transfers into you. I guess I’m okay with being friends but I will maintain emotional distance with you and we won’t hang out in person again. I don’t want what happened last time to happen again. It wasn’t enjoyable. I don’t like being repetitive. If it didn’t work out then it’s not going to work now

I was around my friend recently and he told me some things that really soothes my soul. “Relationships are fluid” he said something else but that’s the short version
I really needed to hear the things he said last night to heal from this

Being around people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol encourage me to be sober

People are so fucking weird.

Long distance is digging in deep now. I'm three weeks in on a fourteen week exchange program and I can't sleep because of the churning anxiety about my boyfriend at home... Or me here for that matter.

I hate being disgusting bi-scum trash. All the men over here are old, ugly or dumb, but then there's that one unicorn lesbian who I'm becoming friends with. I guessed she was gay, and unintentionally confirmed through rumours I was right. She's so young and beautiful, and I haven't gotten a single fucking hug since I left home! Being an ex-pat in bumfuck nowhere sucks, even if it will further my career. I daydream of having dinner with her, getting to ask those gay questions about how her gay life has been, if she's lonely, confess that I had a girlfriend in the past... And then I imagine kissing her. The guilt twists like a knife, even if it's just pure imagination. So I shift the narrative, and don't kiss her. Instead I stoop so low, despite my pride, and ask for a hug. I just want to cuddle with someone, alright? But since I'm a little bitch I'll probably cry on her tiny tits and enjoy it.

All the while my boyfriend at home is connecting with his highschool crush. I'm her friend too, and I'm supposed to trust them both. But the mere fact that they had a deep heart to heart talk makes me wonder if I was ever that good at listening. Three years together, but did I ever understand his past? Does she relate to him in ways I can't? Will he literally lust for whatever is available like I am with my lesbian co-worker?

I hate myself and my jealous draconic heart.

I know it sounds harsh but it’s the closest thing to the truth I can say. I need you to understand that. Hell I would say let’s stop talking completely. What can you possibly gain from our friendship? I barely speak anyways. It’s also because I have that problem. I’m tired of dealing with it

Ray, you're so cute PLEASE fuck me.

I live in constant fear of my parents dying. They are on holiday now and I can't stop thinking about them getting into a car accident when they return. Every time they leave the house I fear that something may happen to them. I'm 26 but I have depression and I don't think I can survive without them. How do I make this fear go away?

Attached: 149850450447.jpg (662x712, 38K)

She rejected my follow request on instagram
Big oof

Attached: 1509165849606.gif (250x188, 492K)

Get a job and move out, if you want to save cash get roommates. Anything else you do will be fruitless unless you’re in college.

I guess you are right. I do have a job but I don't make enough money to move out yet. I don't like being alone but at the same time it's very hard for me to find people to be comfortable hanging out with. I guess living alone is something you just get used to in time?

Yes, it’s an adjustment. As long as you can cook basic stuff and clean like a regular person you’ll be fine.

Is it ever a good thing to tell a girl how you feel about her as a tool to get over her?
Im not trying to win her over, but i keep asking myself if it will help me cope if i just spell out my feelings to leave nothing unsaid?
ive been struggling for a year now, and she think i hate her because i ignore her

i just want to move on at this point

Attached: 54516855_883640198747505_1476656605868064768_n.jpg (888x960, 64K)

If you are willing to get involved with other people then him dating a friend of yours is the least of your worries. You got to look into yourself and see why loyalty isn’t valuable enough to your morality. For some women with that mindset, they just stick around as long as they’re getting something like money out of a relationship. I’d say quit relationships and just sell your pussy in Nevada if you can’t help but stray from a partner.

I genuinely enjoy the song
"There's no cock like horsecock"

It's too early.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would think it's a good idea to do that. You only tell a girl that you like her if she's already dating you. If you are not dating then you have to ask her out. If she rejects you, you move on.
Telling a girl that you like her if she's not dating you is stupid as fuck. Think about someone you have zero interest on. Would it change anything if they tell you they are in love with you? No, it would be very uncomfortable for both of you and it would bring a lot of emotional baggage that you'll have to deal with. Now I don't think you should not-tell her because of what it would do to her but because of what it would do to you. You will feel worse imo, because now you know that she's 100% certain you like her and still doesn't like you. It's better to just ask her out and if she rejects you, you look for someone else.
Also, what I always say and anyone who disagrees can get fucked, I don't give a fuck about anyone who disagrees with this: ALWAYS have more options in mind. You should ALWAYS have one or two extra girls that you think as potential partners. Girls that you think "If the girl I currently like rejects me, then I can just go ask that other girl out. If that one rejects me it's okay because there's that other girl too". So that you don't end up feeling lost and empty when a girl rejects you because now it just means it's time to try your luck with that other girl.
This is why it's important to meet many new people often, especially girls. I don't give two fucks if those anons that say this is "immoral" post here because this is how normal people live. You should ONLY and this is absolutely a fact, you should ONLY make an emotional commitment with a girl AFTER you have started dating. NEVER BEFORE.

Thanks for the reality check. Nevada doesn't sound like the place for me.

I haven't strayed from my relationship. Loyalty is a very important virtue for me, since I'm sickly jealous and don't want to give anyone a reason to feel as bad as I can. That's why this simple kissing fantasy scares me so much. As soon as I reverse the positions, with my boyfriend thinking of kissing another girl, my very stomach churns. I love him, he loves me. But three measily weeks on nothing but stress and occasional handshakes has me breaking down like this. This isn't who I am.

Find someone else then, don’t waste your time on someone who doesn’t value you.

You're in all my dreams. Why?

I love it but...it makes me never want to wake up.

I know what you mean. Have you tried lucid dreaming? Idk how it works, I can't tell if it's basically like a VR videogame or what.

Attached: 15070867608708.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Same here really, I literally don't have the energy anymore to deal with people who's sole relationship is with their drug of choice.

your first paragraph makes a lot of sense, i actually never considered this point of view but i guess its true

You'll never make me give up.

“Look at me, I have friends!” No, you don’t, fake bitch. You don’t even get to know people. You’re so stuck up in your own ass that you can’t even see it.

>tfw ex's brother is into me
>tfw slightly turned on about the idea of fucking him

I only dated my ex like a bit over a month before he dumped me but this is wrong as hell isn't it?

First of all I pride myself on not having any friends. I don't have them because I dont need them. Second I am 100% aware of being up my own ass. 3rd I'm the realest bitch in the world F4444KUM34n s4n?

Thank you

My mother keeps cutting me off when I’m trying to speak and it’s entirely pissing me off. Looking forward to moving out one day.

>get random follow from some attractive girl with a private profile
>follow back
>she accepts and DMs, "Hey Handsome"
>only has three posts, a topless SFW pic, a pic of her ass, and some inspirational quote pic
>no bio at all
These bots are getting more advanced.

I've had a dream about you every night for the past 2 weeks. My whole life I've never really remembered/had dreams, but here I am, remembering every second of every dream.

I feel like you cheated on me

Kabalah tree of life, moving runes, frame by frame acid highways

Attached: 255.png (524x398, 324K)

deluding myself into thinking that she love me back. everyone think she has a crush on me and one of her friends try to make her sit next to me. all of these clues is nothing but pathetic delusional idea that i gather. obviously she said her crush was me so the guy who has a crush on her stop bothering her. should have not fell for such stupid non sense. im gonna put my anger of my stupidity on my punching bag tmr.

>be me
>second year of uni, still virgin
>wants to find fuck buddy to smash
>got this female friend from uni since freshman year
>she also virgin
>should i ask?
Note: chinese cultures are not the most open minded, fuck buddies are frowned upon. What do?

Who is this for?

Fuck you.

It's not fair

I just fucking figured out why we got along so well. Both our mothers are batshit crazy but we don't see them like that and THAT is why we got so close. Too bad it got so batshit crazy because we lost our friendship.

Good morning, I hope today will be good for you.
I miss you

I hope you get a lot done today. I know you were really excited about this weekend. Maybe I’ll see you, maybe we’ll talk

Do I live in the moment and possibly ruin future opportunities, or do I wait and ruin my present opportunities ? I have no idea

My ability to completely disregard others' feelings for my own pleasure is catching up.

I'm selfish and manipulative.

as soon as i get home i just feel sick and sad, nobody really knows how bad it is here, but looking around at the neglect and gloom makes me want to get out...

Kinetic clouds, self similar tables, beetle mind, cat gnosis

Attached: 810.jpg (489x302, 61K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n4aELnPYCIc

Wow, turns out you're a little cunt after all. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

Will we ever be in each others lives again, even just friendly?

Nope

I want to kill them I'll always deserve revenge

I really hate Jow Forums, I hate you all.

I think I could be lesbian if I tried.

You were supposed to call/text me desu. Now I don't have your number and it's 10x more awkward to arrange doing any of the things you keep insisting you want to do with me.

Snake river insides, flashlight eyes, flipbook messages, black is darkness and light

Attached: 355.jpg (540x340, 112K)

grow up

Oops... meant to say blue

Attached: 412.jpg (503x438, 172K)

Last night I got drunk on whiskey and I really need to stop that shit. I'm not 20 anymore. I hope it's not hard to just quit.

My life is changing drastically. I've distanced myself from my online friends. I'm reaching out to people I've lost touch with in person. I feel I'm outgrowing this life online. I did what I could, now I'm done.

I wish you wanted to come with me and see what we could find. The sights aren't the same without you.

snowball tree, robonature, zero one one zero ;-;

Attached: 721.jpg (439x282, 50K)

How could she not know the CIA was a horrible organization? Necessary? Really?

I love you

youtube.com/watch?v=CNuEnlaPuls

I hope so, you just need to reach out to me.

youtu.be/v9TVUmJKYFU

>friend will just ignore you if you suggest doing something they don't want to do instead of simply saying no despite having told them to do so on multiple occasions
Fucking annoying desu.

Doesn't help that they suggest doing something and then when you try and organise it this happens.

Fuck's sake.

Sorry, no can do, I can't listen to that.

Shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8K90hX4PrE

You need to go your own way now.

Do you know the way?

I trained you, you should know it by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y6ruIXYmXY

Ok then just freestyle over it
youtu.be/7l7GYIA-n5I

youtube.com/watch?v=wqlZXpbJrMo

I'm starting to feel all of the Libido I didn't feel during my teenage years, all I want is some sex but I can't find a partner that won't get attached after doing it.

Attached: 1479151724629.png (254x252, 44K)

I've heard about 20 different ways to call someone baby. I enjoyed being called baby by a few people I knew but now It feels weird plus I see them almost every day now.

I wish I have never existed, it wasn't worth it to get to this point.

Why?

"Find someone else"
"You can do so much better"
"She doesnt deserve you"

Fuck you, im so tired of hearing there is no such thing as "the one" and you can always get to love someone else
I have never met anyone who made me feel like this and has such beautiful eyes
Same with my dog, i fucking loved my dog to death. You can never convince me that he wasnt the best dog in the world, because he was and i miss him a lot

Lol.

No use in wishing for clear impossibilities. Now you are at this point, it's how you move forward that counts.

What do you nerds think of this comment?

This vortex based mathematical geometry should be polarized by using 18 point geometry, 3 + 6 + 9 = 18 & 1 + 8 = (9) = Light Tesla said everything is Light!!! This statement reflects the highest probability of Universal truth.

Look at this dude.

I will certainly move forward, forward to death, suicide, being homeless or any other similar thing.

Fuck you and your stupid classic phrases of cliches.

You always told me how useless I am. What a bad person I am. How evil, dumb, mean, etc I am. If I am all that to you, you need to get lost and leave me alone.

It's just time.

Good

But I don't like you enough to do that.

>Fuck you and your stupid classic phrases of cliches.
It's not like what you said was in any way more original.

Nonsense.

>I have never met anyone who made me feel like this and has such beautiful eyes
That's nice. So what's the problem? Why do people think she's not worth your time?

youtu.be/sT_2BozKRhs

I'm scared of trying again. I don't want to annoy you.

But maybe the first time wasn't enough? Maybe you didn't understand?

Please, just tell me what you want me to do.