Two refugees arrive at your border

"Hello user, my wife and I would like to come and live in your newly established State, if that is okay with you. The country we fled has been collapsed by black people that went completely savage after they killed and drove off all the whites that kept the society and economy running. They found out about the farm my wife and I had, and we had no choice but to leave everything behind, for they would surely have killed us all for our crops.

Let me introduce us. My name is Peter, and this is my wife Charlotte. We have experience in farming for over 35 years, and can provide your people with any crop they need.

I understand your grudge for the horrible deeds my kin have committed against yours, but I beg you to give us two a second chance. We are too old to have children, ours have died while we fled. But we are strong enough to fight at your side against any future invaders...

Would you please let us stay?"

Attached: Jaleesa-Jackson-and-Chiedoz.jpg (603x465, 124K)

Why are they so away that i hate niggers? This is no way too suspicious. It must be the jews who sent those two. Fuck them get off my lawn niggers

No

*plays british grenadiers with fife and drum*

*bang* *bang*

Honestly, I hate when non-White people have names like Peter, and Charlotte. Stick to Lamumba and Daniquia.

It's like Asian women on Tinder trying to get off with Victoria, and April, when we know their Xiao Lai and Sum Ting Wong.

Attached: 1552777221504.jpg (504x706, 120K)

he has to get his weenie chopped off to be sure he cant have any more kids first.

There is that nice europe over there. You will like it better there

Damn I love this place. I would let you guys rape me and then protest you being deported.

I would let them in, nigger is more a state of mind than a colour of skin

yeah they seem like decent people

Go to isreal.

Put their heads on spikes at the border on the biggest road leading out

>We are too old to have children
>we are strong enough to fight at your side against any future invaders...
Both of these things can't be true at the same time. Even a 70-year-old nigger can impregnate women, while still being too old and frail to fight or the hard labor of a farm. The only circumstance to even consider it would be if they were like 5 standard deviations to the right on the IQ bell curve, brought tons of resources with them somehow, and I had a way to verify they were both sterile/infertile. This is nearly impossible to ascertain when meeting a stranger. Further just having them around would be demoralizing to the population in a newly established state, they would have to be kept in private or wear disguises or something and it is a lot of hassle for whatever apocalyptic scenario this is.

>if that is okay with you
I don't feel confortable with the decission and it wouldn't be OK. We have rules here and those rules is what made our new established State great. And being so great is what brought you here, but if we broke the rules then it wouldn't be the State you desired anymore. We hope you can understand and wish you well in your endeavours.

I'm dating a Honduran illegal in North East Pennsylvania. We do not understand each other, but she surely understands, "yes daddy", and loves our good, God almighty.

Attached: dios mio.jpg (540x540, 23K)

They look like mixed american mutts rather than natives.

This.

Podesta? Is that you?

I'd let them in but any subsequent refugees would be shot at the border. In every international broadcast, meeting or interaction I would trott those two out and stand in the background and be the darling of the UN within weeks.

You have to go back

Tell them to start digging a well and shoot them when it’s deep enough for a grave.

No
id rather STEP ON THE GAS

pic related sage

Attached: 1550346524928.jpg (1756x1200, 654K)

what black country has agriculture?

Suck my cock first.
Both of you.

Attached: 1513908600829.png (595x631, 379K)

I ain't no creep, if that's what you're implying, sir.

Attached: 1550675186240.jpg (640x632, 92K)

>Grenade out!

Sorry, we only eat hot pockets here, we don't need farmers. *click*

Yes, the Yang Gang welcomes you with open arms.

Sure, If I can cut your penis off first and let me have your wife, or else... *cocks licensed shotgun* you leave.

Oy vey

What the fuck Sweden

aaaand you're dead. never relax

Nah m8, he can join his millions of friends in South Tel Aviv

>black people
>agriculture

Yea no. There's a reason Mubage BEGGED whites to return to Zimbabwe. His own people were too stupid to figure out farming. Africans as a whole are too stupid to figure out sustainable "liveability" and fester away in perpetual states of famine and plague.

Fuck off were full

>cocks licensed shotgun
>Living in a totalitarian shithole where you have to license your guns

As if these names didnt come from a middle eastern religion...

YOUR weather warz certainly dint help.

great job, you helped injustice win by running away from it and letting it roam free.

take my rifle. I got a lot of them, better safe then sorry.
shoot those fuckers. kill anyone who dares touch what keeps you alive: your crops.
they are safe to steal from you because you let them steal from you, you need to put up a fight, show how dangerous theft is.
let their bones be shattered to mulch for your grounds, and decorate your fences in their intestines, paint warnings on your door with their blood, and if a hint of rebellion rises, place heads on stakes as eternal reminders.
drive a fear into their heart that reminds them that nothing but death awaits anyone unwelcome on your ground.
establish a status quo. normalcy. bring justice through tyranny and anarchy, since tyranny and anarchy are already the status quo in your country. make laws, enforce those laws. be the pioneer of a functioning society.
BE the spark that lights the fire to the rise of a new civilization. don't expect others to be all the time. what are you, blood-sucking insects, or men and women with power and potential? stand for who you are. show some independence. then, sovereignity, and in the end, greatness.

you can keep the gun for free, as long as you will live up to my words.

but now, I'm finished talking, and will begin loading rounds.
you're no longer welcome on my grounds. and the bloody warnings on my door have been flaking off for days now.

I'll count to ten once you turn around, since you're a civilized fella...
oh, and
DO. NOT. LOSE. THAT. RIFLE.

kill the nigger man and seed his wife as the bleachkrieg doctrine states.

Attached: 54hh78.png (733x726, 840K)

The female can enter...the male cannot

Extreme Kek´d

Now going to the question , i would simply give them a test farm to see if they are not bullshiting if they are for real of course i would let them it.

People of merit and hard labor are always good for a society.

Attached: 1535513774513.png (447x438, 385K)

This is MAGA country.

of course you can come in
>not knowing that my new state is built on sacrifice to the blood gods

perfectly ok, once our society collapses you're
on the menu.