What am I supposed to do when my gf wants to hang out with this guy alone?

What am I supposed to do when my gf wants to hang out with this guy alone?

>be me
>have gf of 2 months
>she's great, etc. whatever
>has a really limited amount of friends and they're all guys

>there's this fucking guy who always talks to her online, I don't mind it since she doesn't have a lot of friends, she has went out with him a few times before we started dating
>this guy keeps inviting her to hang out
>she's asking me for permission to hang out with him

I have no idea what to do. Should I just say fuck it and let her do it? This guy is persistent so it's annoying as fuck. I did tell her I'll allow it only if I'll come along to see what kind of person he is but she's against the idea.

What would you guys do in this situation?

Attached: angry.png (107x106, 3K)

She's also fine with the idea of me hanging out with other girls, which is kind of a big question mark for me.

>she's asking me for permission to hang out with him
Sounds like your insecurities are abusive.

Look, if she wanted to cheat on you, she would have by now. The only thing you can do is project confidence and trust her, and if she does cheat, kick her ass to the curb.

Oh, I've writtten it in a bad way, it's more like she's asking me if it's okay with me, because she's not going to do it if it isn't. But I don't want to be the bad guy.

I understand. I let her do it already and prepared for the worst.

It seems kind of suspect to me. Why spend time with some random guy on the internet when we could be together?

I mean as a man I'm not talking to other women online and trying to meet up with them wtf?

Does not really seem fair I think women like to pretend they are chill with me chilling with other women but for the most part they don't like it. I hung out with a group of old friends that included a woman and my gf got upset.

Meeting with a random internet woman seems way too far she'd be furious.

So why wouldn't I be? If its a serious relationship that is.

I get having male friends that you can chill with in a group or something or guys you talk to at work or whatever. But a random single dude of the net? really? Thats werid and I don't do that to any girl i date because id be aware of how uncomfortable that would make them.

>Look, if she wanted to cheat on you, she would have by now.

She probably already has and knows he didn't figure it out. Now, once she pulls this off all she has to do is say "I'm hanging out with Chad" and she doesn't need to sneak anymore.

femanon here, and I would say while most of the things about this situation sound ok, there’s one weird thing that caught my attention: why doesn’t she want you to hang out with them? It’s a bit....odd/alarming. I mean especially if it’s just one time (as you said, so you can kind of get the feeling what sort of a guy he is), it’s not like you are going to be with them all the time

I don't think she doesn't want me to, it's just she ignored my message on our texts so I plan to tell her directly in real life when me meet again.

It's super fucking unhealthy to think you shouldn't have any female friends because you're in a relationship. It's also super unhealthy to view any potential free time she has as "we could be together." It's crushing to be around someone who has literally no life outside of you, because even if you enjoy that person, they can't be everything to you all the time. You're just never going to be the perfect partner that shares 100% of her interests and is never worth getting away from for a spell.

Anyways, I don't really get why she's hanging out with someone that's just a total internet stranger, but I have a feeling you're omitting something like her knowing this guy a lot longer than you.

Your best bet is to just let her do this shit, but dude, if you're thinking you're already gonna get cheated on when this should still be in the honeymoon phase, you should probably dump her and not go back to women until you've developed a sense of self-worth.

>>has a really limited amount of friends and they're all guys

That's your first red flag.
You may as well start looking for new potential gfs.

You have to communicate your opinion, if she can’t see what she’s asking for is making you upset then she’s either not too bright or she’s already fucking him.

Yeah. Is there anything I can do about this?

I can probably tell her to get rid of her orbiters or I'm breaking up with her.

I’m sorry to say but this is a fact, you never can trust a woman with orbiters.

And she can lie to you, either way can you trust her? That’s the big question, if you know you can trust her then stop worrying about it.

I guess I will. I've already decided on what I'm going to do. I'm going to make her choose either me or her guy friends. It might sound manipulative but it'll be healthy for us in the long run.

She can spin it to be “toxic” and all that happy horse shit, but if you had a Harem of females bouncing on your dick at night clubs how would she feel? Every single guy wants to fuck their female friends, there’s no feminisit logic that defeats that truth.

Is that true? Is that why my guy friends always seen uncomfortable or annoyed when I talk about guys I like in a way my girl friends never are?

seem*

Have sex with her before she leaves and don't let her shower to mark your territory. That's what I'd do.

That's what I'm planning to do actually.

I'm going to have sex with her before I ask her the big question. If she chooses her orbiters then I still had sex and would dump her. Otherwise our relationship would go deeper and I'd have less troubles.

>It might sound manipulative but it'll be healthy for us in the long run.
Yeah I’m sure she will feel the same. Have fun breaking up.

Don't worry about it.
Just don't. Trust.

Press hard then, insist to be with them when they meet up (at least the first time if the other guy turns out to not be some orbiter, and is just a normal regular friendo), if she in turn tells you that she doesn’t want you there it’s suspect as hell, tell her that’s alarming and it’s not ok and put an ultimatum: you or him. Other route: if she agrees for you to come but the guy does turn out to be a thirsty orbiter, then talk to her. If she’s unaware of his “orbiting” explain how you feel and tell her that it makes you very uncomfortable and that she should do something about it (I mean it’s a shitty situation if she has good intentions, since a lot of girls are stuck in a situation where they don’t want to lose what they think is a genuine friend but they don’t get that these guys don’t see them as anything else except potential partner or sex opportunity); if she’s aware of the “orbiting” and is bitchy about it again make an ultimatum.

of course. You don't really think they just want to be friends do you?

>>she's great, etc. whatever
this is a toxic relationship

It's a burning ship. make your move

While I agree with you, because I prefer the kind of relationships you do; some people including women still prefer traditional relationships. You might be doing a bigger disservice to actual victims of abuse by conflating that with respecting the person you love most.

>and if she does cheat, kick her ass to the curb.
That's if he finds out. If my boyfriend found out the things I do with some of my male "friends"... oh boy.

Give us updates later, OP

go on...

sorry bud but he'll a bit slow because he's typing out his fantasy with one hand

Women and men can’t be friends since guys Don’t wanna be friends they want sex. Any orbiter is actually a potential mate in his mind she might see him as a friend ie someone she rejected however if they hang out alone irl it’s too late they are banging. What do women and me do alone together? She asks for permission because she knows it’s weing. Lol get another gf man

Aw come on, you mean there isn't a playette on Jow Forums?
Seriously the shit they expect us to buy these days... They selling real work here.

Was in the same boat, girlfriend was a tomboy, generally had neck beard male friends growing up, all incel as fuck from what I could tell. They seem rapey as fuck, know she wouldn't cheat though, so I still shut that shit down quick. My situation was different though, my girl understood my thought process. I asked her how she'd like it if I spent one on one time with a female friend. She got the hint. Well, that was all over a year ago and we live together now. But you could still try to play it this way OP, manage to hang out with, one on one; a girl either: skinnier, or more attractive than her. Guarantee jealousy mode will kick in and she'll get the hint. My girlfriend literally has no friends now, neither do I. But fuck it.

>they're all guys
This is a red flag already. dump her

Unless I've met the dude personally and hung out with my gf and him several times to see how they interact, I'd definitely not be comfortable with it. As a general rule of thumb if you're in a relationship you should always try to not hang out 1 on 1 with a member of the opposite sex who isn't your partner, if it's at all possible. Group meetups are fine but if a girl in a relationship is constantly hanging out alone with a guy who isn't her boyfriend, that's a red flag

She doesn't want you hanging out with them? That's an immediate red flag. You wouldn't be at all in the wrong to assume it's because something is going on between them

Unless they're gay or a childhood friend of yours chances are they want to fuck you