Is Jow Forums being blocked in Australia?

This is my only VPN service that I can post with I can't even browse reddit with my Aussie IP.

HOW IS THIS LEGAL to just block websites for NO REASON?

Attached: 1546047837499.jpg (894x894, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552851311245.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 20190318_214004.jpg (1080x865, 336K)

you use a vpn but don’t know how to change dns?

It isnt

Ya paranoid dumbcunt

Attached: 1552233821999.jpg (750x807, 201K)

Careful janny is banning VPN's
People with weak isp's are blocked her too

Morality > legality

I already changed my dns long ago when ISP's started blocking torrent sites. I don't know if I'm blocked for Jow Forums. Just another day in this forsaken hell we call a country.

solved.

If you don't wanna use google
Are the DNS servers of private internet access, A reputable VPN that has been proven to not keep logs. You can use the DNS for free.

there is 0.0.1.1. / 1.1.1.1. aswell

nothing of value was lost, this site has been hot fucking garbage for at least five years.

because muh five eyes

just gouge out each of those five eyes so we can stop worrying, fuck the FVEY group

BASED AND BLINDMONKEPILLED.

Click on the Start menu, then click on Control Panel.
Click on Network and Internet.
Click on Change Adapter Settings.
Right click on the Wi-Fi network you are connected to, then click Properties.
Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (or Version 6 if desired).
Click Properties.
Write down any existing DNS server entries for future reference.
Click Use The Following DNS Server Addresses.
Replace those addresses with the 1.1.1.1 DNS addresses:
For IPv4: 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1
For IPv6: 2606:4700:4700::1111 and 2606:4700:4700::1001
Click OK, then Close.
Restart your browser.

thx for the effort, im sure Aussies and Kiwis will appreciate this

Attached: 1506352419146.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Welcome to the Club you wild cunts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHANGE YOUR DNS TO 1.1.1.1 (CLOUDFLARE)
DONT USE 8.8.8.8 (GOOGLE)
use tor for lurking
Consider getting a vpn aswell

Either they're low key going after any sites they think actively promote right wing ideology, or they're going after sites that will not clamp down on the spread of the video themselves.

I think it's the latter. Jow Forums certainly does not outlaw the video so long as it's posted on the orange boards. Ditto for 2 squared chan. The other sites: reddit, tumblr, Facebook and Twitter. They all actively try to bury the video, so no block is "needed". I also suspect those sites are too popular to block. Telstra would literally lose money to competitors by doing blocking them.

Change your isp, how date they block any content.

This
Change isp aswell

>HOW IS THIS LEGAL to just block websites for NO REASON?

Are you Mark Zuckerberg? What the fuck makes you think your government gives a shit about YOU?

Illegal? Your laws are bought and paid for. Did you buy them? No? Guess you're shit out of luck.

People need to wake up to the new reality. Read up on shit eating peasants in the middle ages instead of going of to Starbucks or McDonalds this week, you can find out all about your future.

Fucking peasants still think the post WWII anomaly is going to continue forever.

How do this?

>usa
U dont have to retard, australians do
Also u have a search engine just look it up brainlet

> Is Jow Forums being blocked in Australia?
Telstra, possibly Optus are blocking DNS resolution of Jow Forums and some other sites yes.

> How is this legal
Because Australia decided "We don't need net neutrality laws!"

I learned it in 5 minutes. I really thought it would be harder.

If you have Telstra, change your DNS to 1.1.1.1, and change your isp provider.
Also use vpn and TOR for other sites and lurking

>they're going after sites that will not clamp down on the spread of the video themselves.
This.
The Kiwifarms request, Jow Forums would have got one too, bitchute couldn't comply if they wanted to (not set up for censorship)...
They are going to an awful amount of effort to block this video.

Incidentally, even if you CAN get to Jow Forums, Cloudflare (the CDN network in front of Jow Forums) is currently redirecting posts of more than one megabyte to a server with an invalid SSL certificate. Which is VERY interesting.
And it appears to be doing that GLOBALLY
CF is set up well enough that they could just block in the ANZ regions if they wanted. Yet they're doing it worldwide. Very odd.

I was blocked as well, just got a vpn and changed dns so hopefully this works.

Why shouldn't I use google?

BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MEGA JEWS ON THE INTERNET YOU RETARD CUNT
HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM POL
REEEEEE
LURK MORE

NZ policed asked Kiwifarms mods to hand over the IP adress of NZ users who shared the video.

kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/

I don't post anything on pol that would ruin my life you dumb fag

Well shit, you're right. I just tied to post a big ass image and it wouldn't go through.

Pewdiepie here
I told Brad to make this one

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552851311245.webm

If u dont mind having google knowing all the websites u visit go ahead dumbfuck they can legally sell your data

>"we need to nanny our population"
absolute FAGGOTS shit scared of people getting ideas

What data are they going to sell, that I browse Jow Forums, read about history and video game guides online and watch youtube? I can't be bothered fucking around with special software thats inconvenient just to hide something that doesn't even matter.

I dont give a fuck if you are technologically illiterate, cunt
Do what u want faggot

You sound pretty mad about it lol

>reddit
Jesus fucking Christ how has everyone missed this

from a technical stand point,
cloudfare DNS response times are the best

but ive noticed i have trouble accessing archive.is with them...?

Basically they can theoretically see the hostnames you request (since DNS converts hostnames, like "Jow Forums.org" into IP addresses) and infer what sites you're visiting.

How do I take a shit at work now while browsing pol on my phone? I can't change the DNS on an Android.

All good on Optus mate, must just be certain ISPs

I would poke fun but within the week my government will probably pull the same shit working with the broadband companies, hand in hand as they always do

fuck, wat do?

Attached: 1520281324805.png (400x300, 146K)

I've no idea (nor care specifically) if reddit's being blocked but assumed it was included to show how absurdly wide the net being cast was. If even reddit is being blocked they're *really* being petty

There is an app for 1.1.1.1 cloudflare that does change your dns

Cloudflare has an app ("Cloudflare resolver") that uses the VPN system in android but only vpns DNS traffic - so it basically acts to replace your carrier's DNS with 1.1.1.1
I'm not saying it's safe. I haven't used it. Colleagues of mine have and they say it works.

sorry, it's called "1.1.1.1: Faster & Safer Internet" my mistake

Get a vpn or use tor (or both) but u cant post here only lurk. You could get a pass but i wouldnt use a pass over tor, but with vpn

Google you fucking mongoloids

For those saying VPN - pick your VPN provider and exit node carfeully. VPN providers can see your traffic just as much as an ISP can, and are just as subject to court orders and lawful intercept if they have a presence in a country as a local ISP is.
As well, the country your data exits in can still be seen and (if you don't take sufficient precautions) correlated to your identity.
Finally - Tor is good but many of the entry/exit nodes are controlled or compromised by intelligence organizations, and there's a known vulnerability where if you can see traffic going *into* tor and traffic going *out* you can work out what traffic matches who (so if both your entry and exit node are compromised, so is your traffic).

>feel
Regulating society through feelings. Good luck with that fags

Are they blocking the site he actually used to stream the attack? Or just unrelated sites? Seems like this is Facebook's fault, and nobody else.

You know, it's funny. All this does is give Jow Forums and these sites notoriety. If you're somewhat tech-literate, like most kids these days and you here about "inappropriate sites being BANNED," it just makes you want to check it out because the "authorities" deem it as unsafe.

It's the digital era equivalent of when they slapped "Parental Advisory" stickers on albums and shit due to the moral panic. Rebellious, risk taking teens see this and it just makes them more curious to go check it out.

test

I tried some VPNs but Jow Forums didn't let me post with those IPs... which VPN do you sugget me to use?

you think your overlords care about legality or reason?
he ideas here have finally become enough of a threat to decide you can't see them anymore. Maybe just drop all the worries of the world and go get drunk and watch sports like a normal person.
No, just t

I don't usually browse Jow Forums. This censorship brought me here.

holy shit ,

muther fucker was right, he is gona cause the war

Yep im on telstra and 8 ch is gone, best gore is gone but the dumb fucks left up the ync.. Think it's time i got a vpn..

Attached: KR.png (1021x765, 331K)

99% of vpn servers are blocked
You need to be lucky or buy a pass

Right now, with no https-by-default, likely intercepts on it, blocking of vpn posting and an owner whose privacy commitment is iffy, you cannot achieve actual privacy using Jow Forums. Don't use it and expect to remain hidden from state actors.

You better give your government more tax dollars op, they are protecting you from views that you don't need to see for your own good.

Test.

yeet testing

Attached: 1552121929462.jpg (600x687, 75K)

DONT USE PIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE PIA!!!

Get nordvpn, its in panama