NZ SHOOTER HEARING ON APRIL 5th WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC

Dead on arrival.

Attached: 1073257297.jpg (1000x541, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552709442681.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brenton Tarrant is a hero

Attached: 1552684133824.jpg (1024x544, 59K)

ever since he fired his lawyer and elected to represent himself they have him on complete lockdown to prevent him from using the court as his platform. likely the last we'll see him publicly.

and they call NZ a democracy, more like a zionist dictatorship?

How is that OK? I thought these were free countries. Fuck New Zealand, shit country

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 667.png (646x985, 941K)

Why would they give him what he wants?

Think of it from the perspective of the NZ government, if they publish anything he says, they're going against their own word by promising to censor as much of the killer's ideology as possible.

If they let him speak, they're criticized by 99 percent of the world.

If not, they're criticized by 1% of the worlds autistic counterparts.

Aka, you.

What's with the Invalid SSL Certificate error here?

And why can't I post this here?
i dot ibb dot co/TTd8kdQ/1552909140979298213271.png

JOHN PODESTA FUCKED YOU NAZIS

pic related

Based Podesta is the reason why we’re coming for your guns and free speech.

Attached: CFCB5FD4-D315-4CEF-8653-9F36E75AF1D6.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

What the fuck? Will at least they release a written version of it?
How is a confidential trial ok?

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

Dude lets move to hot wheels were being secretly censorsed

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

Yeah just like Martin bryants trial.

Literally everything they've done so far has been exactly what he wants

Crisis Actors get paid according to how many lines they have. They don't want to pay him any more.

He already won.

Attached: file.png (680x566, 358K)

No, every Media center that shared his Manifesto have done is what he wanted.

The New Zealand government have done, what, exactly? They were the first people to receive the manifesto and didn't publish it.

When it's a fake event have a fake hearing

Issue fatwas against anyone disseminating the video, immediately and haphazardly rush to ban a large swath of guns in a heavily armed country, have their prime minister enter the alien house of worship in the traditional submissive wardrobe. Wake up dude.

There's no possibility of them reporting fully on the trial. He will be silenced.
Why is obvious and long known. John Brown.
You will of heard the old song John Brown's body.
John Brown was a murderer and a terrorist.
He killed people by assassination and hacking with a sword. He lead a raid on Harper's ferry armoury, to supply guns to negros for rebellion.
He was caught and tried. But during his trial he gained much support for the abolitionist movement that eventually lead to the American civil war.

>secret trial
NZ politicians are worse than muslims

The way corrupt governments now use their country’s courts to cover up and obfuscate their own misdeeds is shameful in a way far more profound than I’m sure they realize. Especially UK/NZ/Straya but certainly being attempted here too

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552709442681.webm