How come there aren't any female school shooters?

Attached: its over incels.jpg (298x641, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/a/201609200132342
youtu.be/Qsj0zRj9Jp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
youtube.com/watch?v=wuPOeQRKyMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't mean that there won't be.

There was one who tried, but she failed and got arrested before being able to kill anyone. Just like everything women do, they can never do it as well as men do.

Because they get more attention showing ass and titties on instagram

most school shooters are female, that goes against MSM narrative tho

too busy getting the dick.

Brenda Spencer

Roasties can't do anything right.
Roasties live too comfortable of a life just with "muh vagina" and a beta to pay for her.
Roasties don't have a soul/are too npc to arrive at the logical conclusion that it's time to fuck shit up. Way too conformist.

Attached: 1544912706413.jpg (600x800, 95K)

a female was the first school shooter idiot

"i don't like mondays"

females are NPCs

because women are the superior, more civilized sex.

This

Attached: 35B9239B-99BD-4593-AF75-38E78FAFF4C3.jpg (559x491, 76K)

hmmmmm

Autism is lower on the female spectrum.

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

>girls
>coming up with their own plan and strategizing how to ensure their plan is executed as intended
women aren't designed to operate outside of pre-concieved societal constructions. they're also less likely to feel alienated because of their middling intelligence.

Attached: BrendaSpencer.jpg (819x595, 120K)

Do the classic roasties in America hate man? (By hate I mean they have a sense that man are the enemy)

Are they radical feminists?

I heard that classic radical feminists are landwhale who can't get laid before.

Thanks dude,

Attached: 200px-Acaugustus.jpg (200x323, 20K)

The real reason is because woman are more agreeable, therefore less likely to commit crime. Jordan peterson has talked about this.

Cos women generally care far more about popularity. To the point where being liked is almost always their prime motivator. As a result they will rarely have any firm beliefs or opinions and therefore lack the conviction to fight, kill and die for an ideal.
The only ones who generally kill, will do so in bizarre, emotional outbursts - usually over petty romantic shit.

Why kill/die over something, when you can simply flutter your eyelids and offer a hole or two up, and have an easy life instead?

because their maximum rage potential and revolt against society and people in general is to stick a lot of dicks in their pussy , to get impregnated and then to do an abortion on their dad's money

Attached: p[ol.jpg (508x720, 46K)

Females are social creatures, so they're less likely to sperg out at society.

They make better sex slaves.

There aren’t female anything.
They’re passengers.

Brah I love your country

women don't care about politics outside of making everyone happy. If muslims (or any other group) invade and take over they'll convert and spread their legs to survive.

While not a school shooter, never forget that Nasim did strike at the heart of evil. Alphabet, inc

Attached: 2018-02-11-10-49-05-1712485029894686579_2955234806-e1522867999824.jpg (780x440, 33K)

look at her baby teeth in that pretty mouth

Because they are dumb enough to get caught before the act.
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/a/201609200132342

she didn't kill anyone

Yes, still a woman.

>How come there aren't any female school shooters?

The very first one was a girl!

Because women and girls, whether naturally or through socialization, tend to get others (men usually) to take the risk and do the violence on their behalf rather than themselves.
This is seen in history with any form of hard or risky labour, with war, with hunting, etc.

>why does the group which receives disproportionate benefit from a system not rebel against the system
Hmmmmm

She’s a cutie

Women are a joke. They can't do shit. Aren't even willing to shoot themselves, much less anyone else. If a girl wants the school shot up, she can just relentlessly mock a guy to do it for her.

The first ever was a female though.

pls no sbarro

sause

Attached: please, tell me more..jpg (750x739, 50K)

because women don't have to drop out of society, they can just sell their body and/or get child support

They cant hold the rifle up long enough.

Attached: 1544087188806.jpg (256x255, 23K)

Lol spot the guy who got bullied by a fucking girl in Highschool

she looks like Futaba from Persona 5

Attached: Brenda_Ann_Spencer_003.jpg (1000x1304, 71K)

>Who is Brenda Ann Spencer?

She just hated mondays

>cutie
youtu.be/Qsj0zRj9Jp4

Easy.
Women have it easier in life than men
People are 10x more supportive of women no matter her age.
Basically once a male reaches high school, he's on his own

Men create and women take.

Attached: there-is-no-female-mozart-because-there-is-no-female-jack-the-ripper-294143.jpg (850x440, 42K)

If a girl wants a school shot up she can just tell an incel to do by promising him a handjob.

IF you’re tall and Chad you can get any woman to believe and think whatever you want them to
But you have to be Chad otherwise it won’t work
Women are to men, as toys are for children

We had a female school shooter a year ago but she only managed to kill herself, it was an epic fail.

low test low iq low energy

Wow, so the patriarchy even suppresses the fact that it was actually WOMEN who pioneered school shooting. Another reason why we need #equality.

There was that "I don't like Mondays" girl many years ago. But she shot up a school bus, not a school.

Yes you are right. Even the most radical man hating feminist can't contain themselves in front of a 10/10 Chad.

Their feminism theory can't resist their instinct.

There are plenty, but with terrible KDA.
>Dorothy Dutiel, 15, shot and killed her 15-year-old girlfriend (mentally ill lesbo lol) May Kieu at Independence High School in Glendale, Ariz., before shooting herself, KPNX reported.
>Sunghee Kwon, 46, reportedly killed her 45-year-old professor ex-husband Raja Fayad and took her own life at the University of South Carolina.
Both 1:1. Can't do shit right.

their programm is "survive, no matter what, and have babies with the strongest caregiver. i am not mad, in their biological "eyes" it makes perfect sense

Because firstly and foremostly, women are cowards. But also, women don't have to do anything to survive. Everyone else does it for them. Part of what leads young men to shoot up schools is that the pressure of having to provide entirely for themselves and anyone else they want attention and approval from becomes too much and they snap. Women don't experience that. They just make doe eyes and pout and somebody else hands them whatever they want.

Shit you're right. But less of a ho.

Attached: 196.png (196x500, 112K)

Women are less autistic than men. They also experience greater empathy and care for others.

Attached: Autism by sex.jpg (550x378, 40K)

There's been a few, pretty incompetent though. Probably for the same reason that 66-80% of suicides are men

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

There was one.

And me, apparently. I actually ended up in the psych ward because I hit her back when she punched me. Nobody was willing to do anything about her fucking with me loudly and openly. She's a girl, get over it.

That's life though I guess.

She didn't like Monday's.

The silicon chip inside her head
Gets switched to overload
And nobody's gonna go to school today
She's going to make them stay at home
And daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was as good as gold
And he can see no reason
'Cause there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be sure
Oh, oh, oh tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I want to shoot
The whole day down

Attached: 1523234834319.png (378x570, 101K)

because none of the school shootings are legit and they must maintain the "evil male" narrative.

Women are less likely to be violent and more likely to be agreeable and caring. Thats not to say women will never do something like this its just to say men are alot more likely.

Because women are superior human, they are less violent than men.

came her to name her

They happy

there's a reason it was speculated that women don't have souls. they act like it.

I beat your trips. faggot. Women are at best children that need to be controlled.

Get sex whoever they want + can canwhore for thousands a month to betas?

>tfw no Asperger gf
why even live?

>this

Women and manipulators. They just befriend a beta and make them do the killing.

Same reason there aren't any ghetto school shooters. If it's not a cis white male, you'll never hear about it. It will just be a number, "87 killed in weekend of violence in Atlanta," no mention of the fact that it happened at a girl's ballet school or anything.

checked

Attached: 1547928623 .jpg (433x432, 36K)

Women destroy things by wrapping their vagina around it. We do have that one girl tho -- not a school shooting persay...

Attached: Yikes.jpg (780x438, 24K)

Attached: 1510085134340.jpg (960x538, 90K)

That's a man, baby!

Well, specifically, it has to do with a lot of social functions. I get ya'll don't fw feminism, but it sheds a lot of light on this issue. For instance, men are more likely to have their emotions repressed due to currently acceptable social expectations. Men are supposed to be "manly", they do not get to be bothered by emotions, they do not get to seek HELP for those emotions. Coupled with social media that creates a whirlpool-like design where people who validate a potential shooter's neglected feelings can come to design their new ideology in response to an issue that bothers them (loneliness, ostracization, etc.), you get shooters that now have a belief system that radicalizes them enough to do something. It's nuts, but it all goes back to the fact that humanity does not give enough attention to its feminine side (the emotional, the creative)- we're out of balance!

Women are historically worth "more" than men - a womb is in higher demand than sperm.
Men are therefore more disposable, so our species and culture have built around men doing violence for women rather than women risking death.
IE, a woman who wanted a school shot up would likely convince a man to do it.
It's not absolute but as this thread shows, there is the odd female shooter.

This

Because women have life on easy mode. The intensity of the suffering they experience, even in judgemental high-school environments, is always limited to, at worst, being mocked and taunted by their peers (and almost always for their own cruel or power-hungry actions rather than anything inherent). Women aren't systematically bullied and ostracized at every level like men who don't fit in are. Just look at any American high school; there's always a group of 'outcasts' who don't fit in, and they are ALL male. At best you might see one women in the group who still gets plenty of male attention and companionship, as opposed to the outcast males who are alone 24/7 and viciously insulted whenever they even attempt to enter society. It's incomprable.

When is the last time you saw a woman do anything on her own besides take pics of herself? If she wanted to shoot up a school she will ask a man to do it, then complain he didnt kill enough, then fuck his friends while he's in jail

Women for the most part implode, where as men explode.

They prefere boxcutters

Attached: 473.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

yes they're called legbeards

Can't remember her name but one of the first public school shooters in the 70s was a girl. Her excuse was that she was bored and the school was across the street from her house. So, she opened her window and started firing. Can't remember if she managed to hurt or kill anyone. I was struck by how nonchalant her statements were about it all.

Alienation is a huge factor. I'm an autistic nerd everyone finds annoying within 10 minutes of meeting me so I developed an anxiety disorder.

because gabriel is satan and liliths golem he does
the dirty work while they sit back and relax.

Attached: brenton.tarrant.9 agent of gabriel.jpg (780x439, 169K)

That's the one I was thinking of.

youtube.com/watch?v=wuPOeQRKyMo

Someone post the video game.

even in death they're superficial, almost instinctively

%80+ of their suicides are OD's, cutting or things of that nature, not a gunshot to the head because they worry about their face/looks, even while suicidal

The first school shooter was female, there's even a song about her , 'I don't like Mondays', look it up.

t. my sisters told me this, I would have never given it any thought or known prior

They use words instead of bullets. I'm not suggesting they are above violence and favor debate and philosophical discourse. Other people are their sandbags and machineguns.