Is this really what you wanted Jow Forums? Honestly...

Is this really what you wanted Jow Forums? Honestly? You want a full on race war because you can't accept that someone is different than you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-130825.jpg (720x1280, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/lyon-une-gendarme-et-sa-compagne-violemment-agressees-a-la-part-dieu-17-03-2019-8033466.php
leparisien.fr/faits-divers/angers-arrete-a-la-poste-en-train-de-se-faire-livrer-un-pistolet-mitrailleur-18-03-2019-8034240.php
leprogres.fr/ain-01/2019/03/17/ramasse-un-tgv-heurte-deux-bouteilles-de-gaz-placees-volontairement
youtube.com/watch?v=ajeOOcsEGhg
twitter.com/PolitieUtrecht/status/1107632105780113408
archive.is/fVfuX
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are you so annoying?

Not surprised.

Attached: 1552739331461.jpg (700x437, 98K)

Yes there needs to be a rebalancing of social structures

race war status: accelarated

They can be different in their own lands.

Time left for you: little

It doesn't matter what pol wanted. It was inevitable - can't have vibrant diversity without diverse mass-shooting motives.

Commies BTFO

Finally, cleansing the manlets.

>Jow Forums was so mad that muslims died that they shot up the netherlands

Dialogue certainly isn't working, what's left is another crusade DEUS VULT

>Islam is a race

No.

why are they so short though

This lol.

>Is this really what you wanted Jow Forums?
i dont know i was thinking a box of pecan sandies and some cold brewed coffee heavy cream and sugar and then later some poon would be pretty good

Fucking kill yourself, Mohammed.

>Muslims proving shooter was right.
Imagine my shock.

op is Shlomo

But they aren't the ones who caused the mass immigration, shouldn't you be fighting the zionists?

underrated

Attached: 1552695888573.png (512x512, 81K)

yes

>several people short
when will they learn?

>Jow Forums is a person

Also yes.

>is this what you wanted
no. we wanted some actual happening but sandnigs are too dumb to even kill more than 1 person in a closed space with a gun

Whatever retard we don't care, just shut up and go faster

Attached: 983.jpg (498x400, 25K)

Stop blaming Jow Forums when it is only 1/3 of Jow Forums that fukken care about killing...They don't speak for all of us

Help i've short

>several people short
obviously not natives eh?

1 killed
Lmao are mudshits even trying??

Attached: IMG_20190316_070807_796.jpg (443x376, 50K)

I'm surprised by this figure. My newspaper told me I had to know it was quiet and peaceful.

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/lyon-une-gendarme-et-sa-compagne-violemment-agressees-a-la-part-dieu-17-03-2019-8033466.php
leparisien.fr/faits-divers/angers-arrete-a-la-poste-en-train-de-se-faire-livrer-un-pistolet-mitrailleur-18-03-2019-8034240.php
leprogres.fr/ain-01/2019/03/17/ramasse-un-tgv-heurte-deux-bouteilles-de-gaz-placees-volontairement

Oh for fucks sake. Now people will know how we've become the tallest people in the world.

"Several people short"...

But I thought the Dutch were supposed to be a tall people....

Attached: contemplative kitteh.jpg (640x853, 63K)

MANLETS BTFO

Looks like it's whites guys again. The optics dont look good here

theyre fucking stupid and they cant tell that their ideology makes no sense because they dont make enough contact with reality

how do you determine who owns land you fucking idiots. if someone is born in a country they are a statesman of that country regardless of what they look like.

this is exactly how the muslims feel

>several people short
Fucking manlets

Occupiers go home

This we are at war. Anyone who doesn't realise that is fucking retarded. We didn't ask for it but we can not show any mercy.

checked and kek'd

not like brown skins would put up much of a fight

I just wanted to be left alone, but the kikes wouldn't let that happen.

Spotted the Paki

>Is this really what you wanted Jow Forums? Honestly? You want a full on race war because you can't accept that someone is different than you?
I'm actually really worried about this epidemic of shortness. The Christchurch shooter was obviously a manlet. Can we lock all manlets up or do we need to work out how to breed them out of existence?

Attached: Brittany Venti manlet reaction.jpg (676x679, 56K)

don't worry, you will always protect your master and the greatest ally.

Attached: a__WBjS16iY.jpg (1080x1059, 188K)

>how do you determine who owns land
by the nation thats been living there and spilling blood for that land for thousands of years, or by the nation that conquered said land through spilling its own blood

you are a turk and you or your parents came to a foreign land and started mass reproducing there. that doesnt make you British.

Land ownership comes through blood spilled, not sperm spilled.

Why'd you leave your cousin-wife and kids in the semitic wastes, Achmed?

Attached: 1480573806617.png (822x244, 119K)

Yes. Yes. Yes.

/Thread

>occupiers go home
Well, then, we need to pack up and go back to Europe.

Pretty much this.

it's not Jow Forums's fault, it's our politicans fault, they need to answer

>t. muhammad al-britani
if a rat is born in a stable, do you call it a horse?

No problem with mulims. As long as they stay in muslamistan.

I know all we need to do is wake up its infuriating.

>caring about islamic terrorist attacks in shithole countries
take these out of the equation and the number is around a couple hundreds
also, wh*tes have killed more wh*tes since 1976 than any muslim would ever hope for XDDDD

>we
or instead of everybody how's about only the cucks that feel guilty about the conquests of their ancestors leave.

Poor small people I hope they get tall some day

Nobody dislikes them because they're different, we dislike them because they're drastically different, moved next door, complain about the culture, and cost us money.

If they were, say, in another country, with a border between us, I would love to be their trade partner and share tourism agreements and whatnot.

>Is this really what you wanted Jow Forums? Honestly? You want a full on race war
yeh lol

this

If the main difference their religiously-sanctioned refusal to see me as fully human, then, unsurprisingly, I am kinda disinclined to accept. Who wouldn't be?

Race war has been going on for at least a decade now. White people just dont realise it yet.

This calls for some tunes, feel it anons youtube.com/watch?v=ajeOOcsEGhg

go suck Mohamed’s dick

This mate I think people are starting to though.

>acting like there's not been a race war for the last half a century
it's just becoming more and more undeniable for those who lived in voluntary ignorance what's happening

> dat lame meme

What war is happening in Morocco and Pakistan?

But you clearly stated
>invaders
And that's exactly what we are. It doesn't have anything to do with guilt or anything. And if you twist it to say "conquest" then anyone has the right to come and conquer us. You can't have it both ways. Do you see how absurd your thoughts have become? Illogical and creepy.

How about we all just get along instead?

The muslims with their HOUSE OF WAR is doing this.

Mutts.

YES

Attached: 1552788253948.png (273x300, 35K)

Nope you call it a jew.

>And if you twist it to say "conquest" then anyone has the right to come and conquer us.

they are not conquering shit

Liberals are inviting them in

Quite sad our society has failed these retards. The only thing they have to be proud of is things they didn't work for (eg race and nation).

oy vey

>1 person dead

Lame

>several people short
Manlets btfo

i cant speak for Jow Forums so im gonna speak for me. yes, it is what i want. if people cant openly speak out against and criticize massimmigration and the problems that come with it, some will stop caring about others and snap.

Yes.

Attached: FB_IMG_1536386138442.jpg (480x474, 20K)

> The only thing they have to be proud of is things they didn't work for (eg race and nation).

All the ethnic groups, from smart jews to dumb somalians, look for their own interests

Only delusional leftie whiT*oids think that they should be "proud" of not looking for their own interests

>attacker large
Should've read the entire headline before posting

>Dozens of terrorist attacks with hundreds of death all across europe by muslims
>thousands of raped by muslims
>thousands wounded, attacked by muzzies
>one attack by white guy in NZ
>another attack in europe
>LOOK ITS BECUASE OF WHITES ARE SOVIOLENT. KYS BOOMER. SLICE YOUR THROAT OPEN CUNT.

Do you think your great grandfather would have a hard time answering that question?

Yes

That's why social programs need to be ramped up. Too many good people are falling through the cracks. Ironically, these same people empower the politicians that prevent those social programs from helping them.

This Yamg guy I keep hearing about here, I haven't really checked if legit, but if he is, he may be the kind of person we need

> thousands of attacks by muslims
>
> one attack by whitey
>IS THIS WHAT U WANTED POL???
kys

Poor manlets, they don't deserve it

THE SHOOTER IS TURKISH JUST CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED FOR TURKROACH

It's funny how you retards change your tune so quickly.
>"haha fascists! There won't be a race war! You're too weak!"
One roach cleansing later
"OMG POL YOU REALLY WANT A WAR!!?"
Do you even fucking know where you are?

Attached: 1526787429122.png (351x371, 86K)

It is your thoughts that are absurd. The indians were right to oppose us for obvious reasons. Now we are right to oppose the invaders for equally obvious reasons. It's not complicated.

Proof: twitter.com/PolitieUtrecht/status/1107632105780113408

yes there must be total escalation

ethics and morals must die first before the world changes

Archive: archive.is/fVfuX

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

e

Attached: join akarin 5.png (320x364, 219K)

This is the guy

Attached: 49dd2977-ddb7-4aaf-9730-6c489cb70b6c.jpg (750x1334, 130K)

>taking this in consideration/respone to the australian happening.

insecure fag.

Is that Karim Benezema? kek

Jewish bankers' monetary system about to collapse, stage events, start massive conflicts, blame it on white people, everybody eats it up and forgets about (((them))).