HELP ME

HELP ME

Attached: HELP.jpg (648x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She said takbir

Not my proudest fap.

Someone was posting the problems with blood bags and special effects this part.

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

This isn't edgy. It's just plain funny.

SUBSCRIBE

Attached: 1552827555254.webm (836x464, 929K)

That's what you get for not subscribing to pwediepie

Help me! Help me!
Hahaha! You human scum!

Attached: IMG_1426.jpg (246x161, 15K)

I fapped to the shooting
I cummed to her screams

Based
He did nothing wrong

Ugh, schlomo

How far in the video does this happen

GET

>TO

Attached: 1552737640932.png (647x648, 237K)

Help Me! My crisis actor cheque is in NZ dollars!

Attached: Chris Tarrant.jpg (634x818, 81K)

Well it isn't

PEWDIEPIE

No sane israeli would be sad muslim scum was killed

lost it, thx user

Contine..........

What do (((you))) know about being human?

>sane Israeli
KEK

I dunno, the piece of skull that flew off, looked quite convincing.

Well i'm not saying that i'm sad but i don't think it's right

Attached: 1552632954521.png (1357x759, 423K)

Is this the new Battlefield i've heard about? Those female combatants online look cheaply made.

That one time when I can't disagree with a damn jew. You do realize you semites are all the same?
Especially painful to know that since I have an overly jewish face to the point a few strangers noted that I look like a jew.
Anyways, the squealing pig's begging for help was the most amusing thing out of the whole thing.
I want more.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Give me some good Goblin(muslim) Slayer memes guys!+

Well put, user.

Attached: 1552711613769.jpg (768x990, 295K)

Its a prerecorded... line from a boardgame, do you niggers watch cinemassacre?

Attached: IMG_1367.jpg (1200x945, 283K)

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

Anyone notice how she grabs for her face after being shot in the head. That was brutal...

K

Well excuse me for being retarded.
And no, even though I don't dislike AVGN guy but I never really had any interest in his content. Can't say it's bad, just not my thing.