>7am
>day after St. Patrick's
>cleaning my friend's vomit from the front porch
>no hose because I let my brother borrow it
>using a pitcher
>black lady and her kid come out
>she's taking him to school
>"hey, use my hose"
I know "le based black man" is a meme and all, but isn't it more important to have a proper, tight knit community than necessarily a pure white one?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1000x750, 832K)

culture > race

If you are worrying about that it is too late.

>the nigger acted like a human being
>BASED
>wow i love civic nationalism now

Sounds like you’re the degenerate one in the community.

this. Also the problem of racial tension is severely exacerbated by the media constantly race baiting and the government encouraging minorities to leech off of whites

So one based black lady replaces 50% of the crime perpetrated by 13% of the population?
I mean who gives a fuck about the country as a whole if some based black lady lets you borrow her hose to wash someone elses vomit off your porch.

90% white majority is an ideal percentage. Not 56% and rapidly dropping below 50%.

Culture is downstream from race.
Look at demographics of votes on all core American issues. They vote for shitholes and that's what you will get.

I got help from a black lady when I was in OSU too.

I couldn't find the location of the graduation ceremony and she just leaded me to that place.

May the force be with her.

Attached: 1552791340812.jpg (1280x1319, 292K)

Can someone red pill me on why niggers help law enforcement by committing crimes? They claim to hate cops, but if they obeyed the laws, this would put a lot of cops in homeless shelters. Crime generates revenue and government does not want everyone to obey the law perfectly because they would not be able to generate revenue. Government loves crime because crime gives them a reason to control cash flow.

Overthinking this way too much user. It's about lack of self control.

For me racial homogeneity is not a must. I think it’s helpful, and a society that had become a plurality will be basically incapable of unity, but it’s ok to have minorities in your country as long as they assimilate. Culture is definitely more important.

There are no proper, tight knit communities that aren't homogeneous. Literally Google for five minutes, newfag.

Stormfags btfo

>more important to have a proper, tight knit community than necessarily a pure white one?
Like it or not your neighbors are your support group during a natural disaster. If you're surrounded by niggers then you're fucked. As long as you have a percentage of people that can effectively pool resources, supplies and secure the neighborhood you will be invaded by other people quickly. My neighbors and I already have plans in place in case we get hit by a big hurricane.

These people live in high percentage white areas where most of the blacks are far right of the bell curve.
They don't see deep inner city life. They don't make the connection between genetics driving behavior and therefore culture and decision making processes.
Same tiresome argument
>Your average is invalid
>Look at these outliers
>Look at this anecdotal evidence

The design of this scam is so clever. By the time these people make the connection, things will be so far gone they will be unrecoverable.

>friends with dude who drinks so much he pukes all over your porch
>proper community is important

Attached: 10DD1115-7A94-46C6-B217-0BC347B2A1ED.gif (194x228, 809K)

ugly shitskin

What about the part where his friend isn't cleaning it up?
Fucking based. I live for cleaning up bodily fluids ejected by other people.

They can't compete with white qts in general. This is for sure.

But there are still some qts out there.

Attached: -7Q5-4z5nZ2iT3cS140-u0.jpg (1440x1080, 816K)

if you pay attention to how black 'people' treat their own kin, you will know why they can never be a part of a close knit community.

Dude she let him borrow her hose.
Now just because some black brothers have some sibbling squabbles (gang violence, gun crime) against eachother doesn't mean much.
Now if white people commit 5% of the killings, it's different and needs to be fucking protested. BLM. It's unacceptable when people outside their tribe kill them.

Surely we can live hand in hand with these people.