I heard the mosque in Christchurch was a sleeper sell of Islamic fighters, is this true?

I heard the mosque in Christchurch was a sleeper sell of Islamic fighters, is this true?

Attached: C7x4T1lXkAEjIrH.jpg (800x748, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
web.archive.org/web/20190318005508/http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
web.archive.org/web/20190318022038/http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=dJUaGUlkFqw&t=1s
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlqoOSGh_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Development_Bank
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/city-centre/10209453/Mosque-part-of-the-community
archive.fo/7sStb
youtu.be/eD_QnHxM1_A
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216
twitter.com/ArcaneKnowledge/status/1107465025919373318
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cell*

that's why he chose this mosque, read the fucking manifesto

do we have any evidence of this beyond his manifesto?

You can safely assume that every Mosque is a sleeper cell

You do know mosques are military centers where the Imam judges with sharia law right?

yes, there are reports from yemen and syria that confirm that

All mosques are sleeper cells, user. WTF do you think muzzies are?

No. That's crazy but I guess that's how it goes, that there's millions of people that are living as foes. Maybe, it's not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate

If the Mosque is a sleeper cell, then why has there been 0 attacks over a 33 year period?

Jow Forums BTFO

And absolutely no evidence outside of the ramblings of an angry ideologue?

Like every other mosque out there.

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

rude_awakening.jpg

>Sleeper cell
>Non active cell, not currently committing terrorist acts
Very good point, these two points are completely impossible to be true at the same time.

fuck off window licker

They sent a jihadi over to syria that got killed by a drone. Google that stuff yourself.

see

faggot

Probably

indeed

yes
they went to fight for (((ISIS)))

Attached: 1530082701983.jpg (1894x1413, 507K)

They are waiting for a population majority. Once the population reaches 20 percent it goes ape shit. We are sitting on a 5-10% population in the netherlands and belgium and you have pedophile sexrings, illegal gun transportation, bomb making apartments and drug dealing with ghettos where police rarely go into.

And today you have ANOTHER attack after ISIS has been defeated. Showing that it's not the group isis that is to blame, but the ideology that was shown in its basic form which resonated with people as it was easily understood as wanting to kill people is an issue with encroaching on each others space, put a religion behind that and you get terrorists in Europe.

Most likely but they'll never say it. Just like they'll keep shitting on Fraser anning for stating the obvious that if they'd quit importing niggers and Arabs this shit wouldn't happen

The mosque had already produced at least two jihadis that we know about. One of the muds that died there was a Syrian "refugee". In other words, one of the dead was someone who fled a country where a secular government was winning a war against islamic extremists and he just happened to be at a mosque know for producing multiple islamic extremists.

Look at any example of terrorist attacks in Europe and you'll see that they've all been conducted with about 3 years preparation. This mosque had 10 times that time.

Please end your life.

yes

The Crusader saved hundreds of innocent lives by killing terrorists

Attached: 1552753383940.png (1193x1314, 647K)

Are you really trying to prove that muslims are peaceful by using their own terror attacks as examples?

The aids has reached your brain faggot

The police mentioned multiple IEDs but the video doesn't show he even had IEDs in mind. What if the IEDs belonged to the victims?

it was a (((isis))) Hot Spot.

Attached: x.png (604x358, 200K)

Do you know even how to read lol? It doesn't mention anyone in the Mosque who influenced him.

''Jones' radicalisation was a gradual process. It appears he listened to controversial speakers on the internet, such as Anwar al-Awlaki''

>Are you really trying to prove that muslims are peaceful

Lol how to spot the retard that uses fallacies and thinks they're legitimate.

If you actually read what I say, I'm arguing against the point that this Mosque in particular was a sleeper cell. Please repeat your A levels or whatever exams you failed at school.

It could have become a sleeper cell in the past few years, they don't mean from when the mosque originally opened...

When there's any evidence to prove it, come back to me. The idea that the Mosque is a terror cell is classic right-wing bullshit.

Almost all radical muslims are radicalized in shithole countries and through the internet, not through Mosques in developed nations.

Unless they planted them in his car before the shootings even happened, which is impossible.

Posting again for your (you) fgt

Oh shit you really CAN'T read, can you?

yes it is read my previous thread that been archived

Oh come off it, someone from NZ was posting here a few days ago and they have a mate who overheard some Muslim in that area talk about things being haram in the country.

Face facts. It was a mosque of terror.

The entirety of Christchurch is.

web.archive.org/web/20190318005508/http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

web.archive.org/web/20190318022038/http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

Yes, it is true.
Proof = They had to defuse several IEDs, but our hero didn't plant any IED's in the video, did he? He only had fuel to burn down the mosques which he didn't even do.

Listen here they are saying that they had to defuse IEDs.

Attached: 1548461719673.jpg (698x739, 71K)

I'm genuine serious when I say that you should learn to read articles before you post them.

You'll look like less of a retard in the future.

Remind me again why a rainbowflag is defending people who would gladly murder them?

It says right there in the archive that the mosque targeted produced ISIS members and sympathisers. Can YOU read or is there a bottle of HIV pills infront of the screen?

Meme-flag.

Again, go read, lurk, watch some Documentaries or something. You'll look like less of a retard.

Yes, they are saying that they had to defuse IED's after the attack, but our hero didn't plant any in the videos and only had fuel to burn down the mosques. Right at the beginning they are saying it without going further into detail.

But then again ... think of muslims who are building a mosque in "christchurch" ... that is in intself an agitation, isn't it?

Our hero just christpunched the shit out of the terror cell and is now handled like a terrorist himself.

Attached: Christ Punch.jpg (349x250, 24K)

Attached: 1552738624235.jpg (1026x1264, 502K)

Holy shit... Wait what?

Literally none, there's more evidence of him being Mossad.

An introduction to something doesn't determine the entire course.

I gave my friend a beer once, he's now an Alcoholic. Did I turn him into an alcoholic for sharing a beer with him?

You are an amazing specimen.

Calling people retard for showing you the evidence you asked for

Attached: projecting.jpg (490x333, 73K)

yes, you will go to hell. Just the same as if you gave your friend meth and he turned into a methhead. Not your problem though right?

Christchurch is literally swimming in Mossad activities.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

If you're as retarded as to say "but 9 years ago", you're a good goy.

every mosque is a sleeper cell of islamic fights you fucking new faggot, it literally fucking says so in their holy book

Say, whatchya doin' rabbi?

That's a gross misrepresentation of a hypothetical example, but sure buddy, whatever you say.

You mean 11 times dumb bitch

That is just more evidence that the Mossad is working very closely with islamist terrorst cells against whites.

Attached: isis.jpg (948x787, 292K)

Some random white convert can’t just fly to the Middle East and sign up to be a Jihadi. They’ll immediately lock you up and torture you as a western spy.
Someone highly respected and well connected at that mosque vouched for them.

Sorry mr Amerifat, you'll have to run that past me again.

Attached: 7830C20B-AD5B-4F0A-B736-7D4289C2CE10.png (640x1136, 471K)

Attached: why-doesnt-isis-ever-attack-israel-or-saudi-arabia-same-16221423.png (500x779, 141K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DYlqoOSGh_w

Look at any example of the people who get radicalized in the UK, it's always online. ISIS recruitment is strictly kept online.

Your opinion Is invalid rainbow flaggot

Not exactly.

As far as I can gather the first Mosque that the Aussie cunt shot up had allegedly brought in 'extremist' preachers from Indonesia in the past and had thus contributed to turning out jihadi nuts who were loyal to whatever version of the caliphate we are on now.

So in some regards that Mosque was targeted for the users of it having allegedly been loyal to a hostile foreign power rather than to NZ.

Yeah, pakis and arabs who live here and were born Muslim.
White converts need someone to vouch for them.

No it isn't.

That sack of shit Anjem Choudary was doing it in person. As were his followers.

And he in turn learned it off some foreign cunt with a big beard who we eventually deported.

It ain't an online thing.

It was funded by the IDB en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Development_Bank
they then spill their imams, like they did in Algeria/Morroco/Tunisia in the 90ies. In France/Germany/Belgium/UK in the 2000.

>peeslam was thrust into the national spotlight this month after media reported two Australian men killed in a US drone strike in Yemen had met and been introduced to radical Islam in Christchurch - claims fiercely denied by the city's Muslim leaders.
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/city-centre/10209453/Mosque-part-of-the-community

archive.fo/7sStb

other facts:
>UK Home Secretary Amber Rudd released only a 430-word summary of the report, saying that most income for extremists comes from UK-based “small, anonymous public donations,” with some groups receiving hundreds of thousands of British pounds a year. The report indicated that “overseas funding is not a significant source” for most UK-based extremist groups.
>The summary did not name the countries of origin of such countries or mention Saudi Arabia or any other nation.

They all are.

I havn't been to Jow Forums in awhile. This mediocre display of mental gymnastics (I'm not sure where the goal post is anymore but Islam is a good boy and dindu nuffin) sporting the LGBT flag must be Canadian right?

every mosque in any country they invade and repopulate is one.
here in my country we call them, de barrakken van de islamsoldaat.
the barracks of the islamsoldier

What are you on about?

Radicalisation into Mohammedanism in the UK is a face to face thing.

The cunts doing it in the UK prisons ain't doing it over the internet.

The cunts like Choudary who were doing it in the fucking street were not doing it on the internet.

That cunt who tried to blow up the plane with the bomb in his shoe? Wasn't the internet.

The pair of cunts who murdered Drummer Lee Rigby? Choudary taught at least one of them (Adebolajo) personally.

Do I need to go on?

No point in blaming the internet when the problem is walking around out in the open and spreading their poison to all those that have the misfortune to meet them.

>de barrakken van de islamsoldaat
>the barracks of the islamsoldier
>this fucking language

How about: Shitskin City? You faggots use too many words.

Thank fuck he shot that sneaky bitch before somebody helped activate her.

Google search "Christchurch", filter out all results from after the attack.
Results seem to be about terrs who were trained there

This

there were mags lying on the floor so it's true

aren't all mosques sleeper terrorist cells?

I don't think you meant to (you) me. I was just asking if the faggot with the LGBT flag is Canadian.

You may want to (you) the LGBT flag guy with that post, the Muslim prison point is a good one.

Also, he's nonchalantly greeted with a "hello brother" when walking in the mosque, which means people weren't shocked with a guy armed to the teeth and tactical gear. Not only that, they saw someone like that and called him brother

It's easy to know: if it's illegal to question and investigate, then it's the case.

Our military has confirmed kills on fighters that originated from there. Truth is all Muslims are the same. Only difference is some have the balls to back up their beliefs and the others just cheer them on among their own.

Dude literally everyone mosque is an idlamist breeding ground

They've lost fighters overseas, it's been confirmed going years back. cope

>the mosque in Christchurch
Pretty sure every one is

no they openly supported it and several of their members were drone striked by the americans in syria/iraq, there is a (openly)"secret" war going on between the real elites and the puppet-elites and their jew handlers. don't worry fren we are winning

Attached: 1487527198696.jpg (1600x960, 273K)

Of course the mosque denied it. What are they going to do? Say "yup, we radicalized him!" Fucking fagtard

>Police say they have diffused a number of IEDs found after the attack
Holy shit, you're right. The dude had gas cans and guns, but wasn't laying around IEDs. Could it be explained away as IEDs in his car or are they actually saying they were in the mosque. Something definitely is fishy here

Every mosque is either an active or potentially ready to become sleeper cell.

after they succeeded in taking over the world with your rainbowfaggot's help, stay away from bridges and rooftops though

Attached: 1527758134546.jpg (720x720, 83K)

WOA!!!!!!!!!!! We all saw that he did NOT plant IED's. WHAT THE FUCK

and your assgargle is better? lol
piss off and go back where you belong you fat snipped fuck, on your knees sucking the federal reserve's cock you love so much

Attached: 1552002881016.jpg (796x1024, 127K)

I heard Jow Forums was a sleeper cell for incels, is this true?

youtu.be/eD_QnHxM1_A
The second part of this song will give you a pretty good idea of how it happens. It's usually a certain clique within the mosques that will prey on depressed kids and feed them social acceptance and manipulate them into becoming cannon fodder. The rest of the mosque will usually turn a blind eye to it because they are afraid to look deeper into it and don't want to cause division within their own communities.

Lol

Nigga please. Muslims always call each other brothers and sisters, and they were probably in shock that someone with a weapon actually came.

Watch this and here is your answer if it was fake or not.
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216

We can see 3 big black bags in the guys car alon with red gas cans, i assume the bags are what stored the "IEDs" either that or the cops were worried the gas cans were bugged

how did a mag get there before him???

sleeper cell ? is that what they call dead pakis now that are flat on the floor?

Attached: c51a30e703c9d987f827664bf6a5a3fdb4103fb0d265eb69bcf5edaf5837caee.jpg (720x778, 41K)