The U.S. debt is the sum of all outstanding debt owed by the federal government. On February 11, 2019...

> The U.S. debt is the sum of all outstanding debt owed by the federal government. On February 11, 2019, it exceeded $22 trillion. It passed the milestone of $21 trillion on March 15, 2018. The U.S. Treasury Department's "Debt to the Penny" shows the current total public debt outstanding.

When the bubble will pop?

Attached: US_National_Debt_public_intergovernmental.png (1320x668, 87K)

As long the US remains the top super power they can keep that up forever.

stfu retard

even a blind squirrel finds a nut

Just looking at that chart should make Americans puke.

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO SHOW FOR ALL THIS EXTRA DEBT???

ALL OF THIS DEBT IS FROM WARS AND FUNDING BOOMERS AND ILLEGALS.

War, boomers, illegals.

as a zoomer (gen z)
Boomers worked hard for that and its deserved so go fuck yourself retarded milienial

Peter Schiff the guy who predicted 2008's recession. said bubble will pop within 1 to 5 years

Tell me, Obi Wan, how does it matter? The Fed can just buy US debt. It did so during the financial crisis, 5 trillion. Not to mention that Us states, cities, local govs and other US state entities own US debt.

It’s a nonissue. Only thing that matters is that the US csn pay rolling interest rates.

>they worked hard for that
You’re 12 years old. Boomers traded off American manufacturing for cheaper Chinese manufacturing. It’s the reason you’re gonna be broke and it’s the real reason the environment is fucked. They traded your identity for cheaper lawn care.

As soon as they raise taxes.

The wealthy predicate their existence on free growth extracted from surplus value theory.

Problem is that monetary growth is divorced and so as soon as taxes are raised (on the wealthy) or reasonable regulation imposed on the health care system or importation of illegal aliens, the whole house of cards collapses.

They get to print the reserve currency. It's different for them. As long as they can keep it that way, they can piggyback off the growth of the world economy. This is why they bomb everyone who wants to move off of the dollar.

It will pop in 2020 when trump will try to re run, they will nuke the economy in america and europe (check detuche bank, it already merged with the other german bank, they are setting them up for a goverment bail out) and the whole world will go to shit.
>only the strong will survive the upcoming madness, user.

Attached: 1552006469890.jpg (540x370, 58K)

And a lot of jews.

Inflation and debt interest, memeflag.

Europeans will be fine. Look at Japan their central bank is buying stocks directly.
Europe will follow japan. The Americans might not because they're a capitalist people. So they might decide to go through short term pain for long term gain.

Now add the sovereign debt of all the states and the future entitlement obligations then you'll be closer to the truth.

Most of that is owed to ourselves, so it is more a function of how that system will work.

Let's see if I can explain this.

For the most part the money comes from Social Security payments. This is what funds our federal 'retirement' system. But it has been vastly expanded for other hand outs as well.

It currently (I think currently, it may have changed and if not will change soon) brings in more money than it spends. The excess from that is 'loaned' to the rest of the federal government. That is the vast bulk of the 'debt' from your chart.

So when does it burst?

As I said, that excess is going down and may be out right now. When that happens that means that the US will have to start borrowing more (or rather completely) from outside sources.

At some point that will become more difficult. As the amount of money that is interested in buying US bonds drops (because it has already got bonds) higher interest rates will have to be offered - this will be compounded because yet more money will have to be borrowed. You can probably see how that cycle could get out of control.

So if you graphed it out. You would show amount of money being borrowed from outside the US on one side. This would then be contrasted with higher rates. At some point these lines cross at a point that basically says 'nobody is going to loan you this money no matter what you offer for reasons'. That is when the bubble bursts, or likely just a bit before it will be described as the 'burst'. [I know I did not explain that well, but I hope you get the idea]

It depends on how much money out there is will to be invested in US bonds at what interest rate.

be proud of your secret space program which is where all this shit is actually being funelled
no you don't get to go, you're the enemy.

This is good for bitcoin

Your generation are going to face the consequences of this debt more than any other, and you deserve it for being a stupid dick sucking faggot.

This

>the debt is real
wew