I just watched the New Zealand stream

That was the most fakest shit I've ever seen seriously that shit was laugh out loud bad

The glowing faggots need to step their game up

Attached: mr35MFJ.png (430x610, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArcaneKnowledge/status/1107465025919373318
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can we please just enjoy the memes before you schizo fucks jump to conclusions

Bro I've been hunting all my life with my family in Georgia and Tennessee my roommate has too we laughed our fucking asses off at that shit I've executed deer at that range I didnt think it was fake to begin with that shit in the hallway and on the curb outside was not real no way. My roommate said it looked like Hardcore Henry outtakes.

Attached: 1550780505203.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>fakest shit
agreed. but it also was very polished. similar to other "polished" videos from same departments of tar budgets. Think about all those HD vidoes attributed to imaginary organization called "ISIS".
maybe CIA homos also are playing some strange games - you know like mythbusters testing myths.

>man who has never killed anyoneor had military training can shoot 100 people and walk/talk/move and even drive as calmly as a retired man takes a piss.

>white supremacist who hates enough to shoot 100 people, says the jews are swell and doesn't use a single racist slur and in fact has visited Israel and North, Korea

>supposedly a memelord and all his memes were stale as fuck. This shooting could have happened 6 montha or even 6 years ago and all the memes would be understood.

>man shoot 100 poeple killing 50 on a livestream while using copyrighted music and is somehow allowed to stream all this for almost 20 minutes.

>there was a second active shooter and the media isn't discussing him

Attached: 1552860332655.webm (608x892, 621K)

Pretty sure they initially talked about 4 people or so. I guess you think Breivik was fake too? Just saying we don't need to conclude anything yet, it's been 3 fucking days and the case is still unraveling

Ignore it, the reality is glow niggers are the ones now pushing this "it never happened" ploy to discourage others from caring out something similar

I dont care if fucking Islamic jihad staged this or mossad of some fag communist group my roommate who isn't ever on Jow Forums looked at the curb thing and laughed his ass off we didnt notice the shoes off her feet until later after I read some posts re watched and yes she in a split moment took her shoes off he walked away I started laughing he is just a country fuck he said no way he his shit is real

I havent laughed this hard in a long time

>don't listen to reason goy.
Eat shit jew.
Dude. Do you seriously believe a person with no combat experience, who has never killed anyone can walk talk and move with complete calm before during and after shooting 100 people?

You can't even get in a fist fight or sportsball match without adrenaline affecting your movement and voice.

Do you legit believe that a person could dp all that with no prior experience and not have hand/voice trembling etc?

Attached: 1552814154346.jpg (971x576, 102K)

>thai muzzie angry I called out this shitty smear job
Dont worry, you'll be sent to Allah soon enough.

Sure, it is strange. For all we know he found ways to mitigate that though, like drugs. Point is we should wait for more details & until anons do due diligence & just enjoy the memes for now

I'm a white orthodox Christian burger you fucking retarded kike.
Kill all the Muslims idc. Fuck allah. Fuck Muhammad and Fuck Jews.
Praise Jesus and Heil Hitler.

Attached: 1552856373227.png (631x960, 447K)

>we should wait for more details
user, are you seriously suggesting the jews who run thw media won't lie about this?

Jesus Christ just shut the fuck up schizo

People react differently to it. You'd know this if you didnt have room temp IQ.

I'm guessing it was the chinese mss to disarm the kiwi and aussie folk prior to invasion and colonization

fuck off idiot

My iq is probably 150% of yours kike.
People don't react differently to murdering people and there is no level of crazy that overrides adrenaline.
Either he was trained to be a soldier/spook or he isn't actually killing people and it is all fake.

Man you're retarded.

Attached: 1552724313306.jpg (376x457, 94K)

Yep it was staged just like every other terror attack. In fact not a single actual terror attack or mass shooting has ever happened.

The government controls everything

t. Schizophrenic

I'm suggesting diligent autists will learn more. There's still people unaware of basic details on Jow Forums. Build the case first - or you risk what's currenly happening, i.e people think it's shillery

>glowing this hard in the dark

the shills are out in force, brenton tarrant is based

Can't upload video, so Google for deer head shot. That's what a rifle round can do at a couple of hundred yards. He was firing his rifle almost point blank. These walls should be covered in blood and flesh. Also exploding heads.

Hey guys remember how alex jones was deplatformed over denying sandy hook happened?
Hey guys remember how literally every single shooting that happens has people saying it was fake?
I wonder what this could mean.

Attached: 1552839238091.gif (500x382, 734K)

>projecting this hard
What do you think I am talking to you about now?

Attached: 1552716500419.jpg (670x670, 37K)

>killing women and children
>based
Evening, jidf.

>muslims are people

No, it's to deflect from Brexit. Odd the woman mentioned in the manifesto is involved in Blexit.

Attached: Candace Owens Blexit Brexit.jpg (1273x707, 482K)

You sound nervous. Yes, someone who really fucking hates a particular group and who's been exposed to years upon years of that group slaughtering people he feels kinship with can walk into a building full of them (especially when it's 95% men) and start blasting away. Not to mention the obvious fact that something like 1% of the population doesn't feel empathy like you and I do and simply aren't affected by emotions and excitement like we are. Anyways, what the fuck would be the point of false-flagging an attack that encourages people to kill anti-white CEOs and NGO personnel, or to read about demographic replacement? That's the polar fucking opposite of what the "false flag" sorts want people to hear about. You think the globalists want a shitload of white people to google Ebba Akerlund, you silly cunt? Fucking brilliant, "hey, let's demonstrate in the most vivid way imaginable how much carnage one angry dude with a rifle can cause in a few minutes, and then let's make sure everyone knows why white people ought to be angry!" It's a fucking genius idea you have there.

Attached: confused.png (483x254, 174K)

There's a shitload of morons and schizos out there who want to prove to themselves how insightful they are by using incoherent scraps of nonsense to illustrate their insane narratives? What it really means, desu, is that most people who post here haven't worked in any kind of serious professional capacity and have no idea how difficult it is to PERFECTLY orchestrate a fucking seminar, let alone stage a livestreamed, world-famous mass casualty event involving hundreds of people. And somehow, they manage to do it over and over and over, for conflicting reasons, all around the world!

It hurts my fucking head to believe anyone's this stupid.

Attached: doubt.jpg (1000x652, 24K)

>glow niggers not wanting someone to shoot people on a large scale to serve the "guns cause violence" narrative

Attached: you.jpg (507x525, 63K)

You're actually stupid. I watched the livestream. It definitely wasn't fake, I've seen more than enough liveleak footage to know.

Anyone who posts this picture is probably too young to be posting here.

>what are different calibers, grains, loads
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Go away jew. Hanukkah is not coming this year the world is waking up to ypur kikery and you're going into an oven.
Everyone knowa it is the kikes that need to be removed.

Attached: 1552713735922.png (558x568, 352K)

>hurr durr if you aren't promuslim you have to be a jew hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>he can't read
>he calls someone else stupid
I said it is all fake or he is a trained spook/soldier

Mag already in floor before he got there
no bullet holes in walls, floors or ceilings
point blank headshots with no blood or gore

yeah, totally schizo

To even suggest that it was fake in any way proves how fucking dumb you are. It isn't even a remote possibility you fucking stupid shit for brains. The only thing you schizos can viably suggest is that it was a mossad operation and he was a spook.

>Bro I've been hunting all my life
Cringe and gaypilled

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-21-09-55-005_com.discord.png (1080x2160, 304K)

>hurr if you think terrorism against sand niggers isn't the solution the you're a Muslim
Eat shit kike. You jews are the ones bringing in the sand niggers and if we get rid of you the sand niggers won't be in our countries to begin with.

>it isn't remotely possible
>schizo
Take a hike kike.

Did you even watch the fucking video? There's blood all over the place. Did mossad implant a prankster spring on the dude's head so that his hat would fly off to make it seem like a bullet just went into his skull?

>schizo
you guys gotta cool it with this one, it's losing it's pizazz quick. You spend all this time and all this money making these select words into these boogiemen, then you just bash and bash until they're meaningless.

There was no need to livestream it if it was fake.

So what did I miss yeah it's a lol fest I bet there are dumbass guy in that will believe whatever group target lie the jew tells them to serve their interests regardless the thing I dont understand is how 2 police stations were right down the road and no one showed up and his dumbass is supposedly blasting in public muslims have cell phones can call the cops even blacks do that down in the hoods this whole thing is too damn absurd

this, i recall 3 men being arrested one female

cringe. always the same canned response calling someone a shill because they call you out on being a schizophrenic

You want me to show vids of Palestinian children being headshot at distance with their souls fragmenting I got several Italian more gore at point target ranged with our m16a4s you faggots use in just one video than that kikefest psyop you morons staged down in new zioland

>won't be
No, they already are in your countries, and they have a fecundity that will replace you, even if all immigration is stopped. How do you pretend to stop that from happening? Are you going to ask them to leave nicely? What will you do when they say no? You realize that you are on a short fuse, yeah? You have less than 50 years before they become a very significant portion of your populations.

The jew is like a poisoner who is using a radioactive poison to give you cancer. Muslims are like a malignant tumor. Yes, jews are the main problem, but you're about to die of systemic metastasized cancer and you need to deal with the more immediate threat sooner than the man who poisoned you.

It isn't remotely possible. Go watch the video. Go watch it closely. Go watch the pools of blood and dead faces. Go watch the hat pop off his head. All of those people died, just because the gore wasn't like in movies doesn't mean it's not real. Stupid little underaged faggot doesn't know what real death looks like.

you eat niggers for breakfast?

Didn't he prepare for 2 years?

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: slop.jpg (700x1050, 73K)

so what's the link you nigger faggot?

>wtf it's not like in muh hollywood movies and vidya gaems!

>Glow faggots
You mean CIA niggers?
You fucking losers are terrible at this.

You're an idiot. If the jews were removed the Muslims could easily be deported. No problem.

I didn't say it was fake dumbass. I said he is too calm for it to really be his first time.
He is a trained spook OR it is all fake.
I think he is a spook and this is all to keep the gentiles from fighting the jews.

The biggest blue and white flag is that Israel is never mentioned once, yet he used Nazi imagery and white supremacist crap. I find this veryyyyy hard to believe.

>he isn't actually killing people

That's correct, he's killing muslims.

if you do not post

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

false flags will continue to visit you

"it's super fake duuudes"
>t. professional Photoshopper

back to /x/ schizo faggot

when I first watched a clip (all I've seen) it looked like the fake munitions that the army practices mixed with a few actual murders.

The United states army faked a whole army group during ww2 it's called fusing potemkin faked hole villages Jews and communists satanic types are notoriously tight lipped the thugee of India the same way Look Jay Edgar Cosa nostra was denied until jim valachi testified the Jews were denying the holodomor calling everyone crazy until the ussr fell you clearly havent thought this through plus tech wizardry exists for the fabrication of whole events one doesn't need a cast and crew like the faggots at sandy hoax why dont you listen to Steve Pieceznik he is a jew wrote with Tom Clancy and is CIA State Department direct hand for Henry Kissinger are you literally ignorant if history? The Catalina conspiracy Jeffrey Dahmer and his people didnt talk until they got caught the hand of death cult the delta 40k strong pedophiles organization nambla etc law of omega applies to criminals all types all levels of a pyramid

You arent smart in fact you are what they count on...very uneducated

Unless he was in real combat and killing people, it wouldn't matter.
Live isn't a video game you can't just kill a bunch of people with no training or experience and notnhave shaking hands or shaking movement etc.

what do you jews have with calling everyone schizo?
is it your genetical schizophrenia hunting you?

Doesn't matter he is a spook.
He has killed ornbeen trained in combat.

Attached: 1552871988524m.jpg (660x1024, 126K)

>hurr durr ur hands MUST shake!!!

Wow, compelling argument if you're a fucking brainlet retard

Everything you just said is the inversion of reality it's like you believe a psyop hoax that wakes no one up and is designed for spreading anti white hatred and making us look like fools is some 4d chess you sound fucking retarded

>I have no problems with Jews that stay in Israel and do not seek to subvert my people
Literally the most blaringly obvious, transparent denouncement of Jews. He even criticizes the "powers that be" and subversive elements through the manifesto, whilst already semi-indicating who the subversive elements are.

Retards like you will stop at nothing to conspiracy shit until something is done 100% the way you want it to be done.

t. Keyboard warrior

twitter.com/ArcaneKnowledge/status/1107465025919373318

t. brainlet

>I have a super high IQ guys, trust me
>It's fake, I know this stuff because I'm smart
>t. professional photoshopper
>You want evidence? His hands weren't shaking duuude, super fake.

Mind-numbingly stupid.

It looks just like that recent cartel call of duty POV ambush video, are you saying that was fake too

It doesn't matter if it was faked or real. It's purpose is to pit Muslims and Christians against each other. Muslims may retaliate and terrorism from both sides will escalate to new levels.

So you're saying a race that's been scheming for 2000+ years performs an op so sloppy a 23 year old sperglord on an anime board can spot it. Makes sense.

Attached: foil-head.jpg (1000x575, 44K)

this shows there was a magazine on the floor before he got there

t. retard who thinks he's sort of psychologist expert

Fuck off, you literal mongoloid. Going through 2 years of weapon training, everything about weapon handling will be in muscle memory. The fact that his hands aren't shaking doesn't mean he isn't feeling the adrenaline. Your theories are retarded and you should unironically kill yourself for being this fucking stupid.

Lol, I work in any higher department you work in guarenteed.

If you think this is fake, you are the dumbest sandnigger to ever exist. What a stupid fucking post

It was not done to pit Muslims and Christians against each other.
The purpose was to pit whites and "invaders" against each other.

So because you are a pussy who couldn't put down animals at a slaughterhouse, doesn't mean everyone else is.

>or it's all fake
I think your lack of understanding of english is causing you to keep doing this. You keep claiming you're not saying it's fake, but then you literally keep saying it might be.
>too calm for it to really be his first time
Says who? Are you a professional soldier? Are you a professional psychologist that studies mass murderers? What kind of dipshit claim is that? At least try to substantiate it, but you won't, because you can't.
>hurr durr hands should be shaking
Were they not? Did you analyze the grainy stream footage so well that you could tell he wasn't experiencing symptoms of adrenaline? Pretty sure he was breathing heavy. What do you think "shaking hands" should look like? Should be be like a severe Parkinsons patient and trembling as if he's in a 9.0 earthquake? How the fuck can you tell if he wasn't shaking to some degree?

You're such an underaged shitkid, so full of shit. You know nothing about anything and it's fucking embarrassing.

>if jews were removed the muslims could easily be deported
You're a delusional underaged faggot. The jews have already subverted your people at a fundamental cognitive level. Most of your people wouldn't want to deport them, even if you removed the jews. It would take multiple generations of education to even begin to revert the sociocultural conditioning that the jews have already programmed into your collective psyche. By then it will definitely be far too late and muslims will already be approaching, or actually be the, majority status.

Then, even IF you got the majority of your native population to agree to want to deport them, what makes you think they will leave? What makes you think they won't dig in and form guerilla units and start planting IED's everywhere, bombing schools, burning buildings, truck bombs, etc?

>or it's all fake
I think your lack of understanding of english is causing you to keep doing this. You keep claiming you're not saying it's fake, but then you literally keep saying it might be.
>too calm for it to really be his first time
Says who? Are you a professional soldier? Are you a professional psychologist that studies mass murderers? What kind of dipshit claim is that? At least try to substantiate it, but you won't, because you can't.
>hurr durr hands should be shaking
Were they not? Did you analyze the grainy stream footage so well that you could tell he wasn't experiencing symptoms of adrenaline? Pretty sure he was breathing heavy. What do you think "shaking hands" should look like? Should be be like a severe Parkinsons patient and trembling as if he's in a 9.0 earthquake? How the fuck can you tell if he wasn't shaking to some degree?

You're such an underaged shitkid, so full of shit. You know nothing about anything and it's fucking embarrassing.

>if jews were removed the muslims could easily be deported
You're a delusional underaged faggot. The jews have already subverted your people at a fundamental cognitive level. Most of your people wouldn't want to deport them, even if you removed the jews. It would take multiple generations of education to even begin to revert the sociocultural conditioning that the jews have already programmed into your collective psyche. By then it will definitely be far too late and muslims will already be approaching, or actually be the, majority status.

Then, even IF you got the majority of your native population to agree to want to deport them, what makes you think they will leave? What makes you think they won't dig in and form guerilla units and start planting IED's everywhere, bombing schools, burning buildings, truck bombs, etc?

You are just a soft bodied soft brained weak boy, and most of europe is too effeminized to do what is necessary. You will be replaced.

Yup. Totally just cgi vidya game. Amirite? Hol up. Mom's got my tendies ready. Bout fuckin time.

Attached: 1552873142058.jpg (648x720, 37K)

Hey jidf howya doing

Makes more sense than the kike cucks spewing their vs on this thread

>what are multi-colored socks

Not only is this a stupid, wrong observation, but I can't even begin to imagine what it's like being so stupid that you think people making a fake video would somehow fuck up the socks. Do you think the "actor" quickly got up and put on socks while the shooter's back was turned just to drop us a little hint that it's all a fake? Jesus fucking Christ you're retarded.

What do you schizos have with calling every terrorist attack a false flag?

Tell me what you think happened? Rather than it being blue socks with red soles, do you think somebody ran in and changed his socks within 30 seconds? For what purpose?

Attached: socks.jpg (1336x2128, 272K)

Actually stupid things like Vegas parkland Christchurch are psyop hoaxes Jewish Chinese water torture for brainwashing to strip away right and freedoms ask Britain how all that shit has them now Jews are in charge have been world wide since ww2 your false misnomer of terrorism shows your lack of education only terrorism really ever done is by Jews and their cults of control king david hotel lavon affair 911 WTC 93 false flag which has literal FBI Jews and their patsy who is free to this day because he secretly recorded their like asses and fcuked them sideways are many examples communism is big terror cult a mind control scheme to achieve total power just ask Maos handlers and ministers Israel Epstein and Sidney Rittenberg your education is so low I know you are clueless as to who those Jews are but you just keep imagining things while they have all the power money and privilege

>hurrr durr where's the blood at
>it's fake durrrr

Attached: blood.jpg (966x1276, 170K)

Posts like this are precisely why people call you a schizophrenic.

>all my life with my family in Georgia and Tennessee
Rural retard detected.
The guy was losing his shit back in the car. Laughing as he drove off. He was not calm as a cucumber bud.

Attached: 1460647138085.png (420x420, 103K)

Read his manifesto. answers a few of your questions.

checked
there is blood on the ground behind his car at 6:02
when he comes back it's gone and the video looks altered
defintely not live and definitely fake

maybe you should watch the video you fucking nigger

Is this copypasta?

So give the link faggot

it's just a word salad that results from psychosis