All these retarded "muh mossad" threads

>All these retarded "muh mossad" threads
>"IT WAS FAKE, THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TOLD ME"
>We have to sit quietly and disappear
So this is what happens when the boomers leave their quarantine /ptg/ threads?

Attached: 1541108865847.png (971x546, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercacher_kosher_supermarket_siege
budakasalpulau.wordpress.com/2019/03/18/russian-intelligence-puzzled-why-the-nz-christchurch-terrorist-visited-mi-6-end-2018/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2814.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indeed. "it was all fake goyy.... look at this details which makes no sense goy......."

If it was fake and a zionist or deep state attack. YouTube wouldn't censor searching for "brandon tarrant" by date.

NZ wouldn't block sites.

The governments of the zionists wouldn't try with all their power to remove the video.

Attached: sdfdf.jpg (454x418, 27K)

>all these retarded “muh muh false flag” threads
>”IT WAS REAL, MOTHER LOOK AT HOW THE COLORS DANCE AND FLICKER ON THE SCREEN”
>We have to be gaslighted even more by j*ws on this board
So this is what happens when the Israeli government does a sloppy job?

>206837532
of course its a retarded mutt

>implying scizophrenia is an illness
fuck off sperg. the voices are real but (((they))) want to pass off the redpilled and truly intelligent like terry as lunatics.

Attached: 220px-Terry_Davis_2017.jpg (220x202, 16K)

>Fake
No

>False flag
Yes

The Jew deliberately turns the muhspiracy up to 11 as a pavlovian method to train the goyim to shut down when the Jew utters the magic words.

cool quote, maybe learn to use this board normie smoothbrain

>u disagree, so u izrael
Shut the fuck up, boomer.

what kind of “white supremacist” spends a 7 year gap visiting middle eastern countries and doesn’t name the jew in their manifesto? congratulations on having zero critical thinking skills whatsoever

Attached: A200C4D1-B882-4FAE-99E7-A765709A8E56.jpg (1056x2048, 347K)

>u disagree, so u izrael
this but unironically.

yes they would.

you remember when mossad used Australian passports as a cover when they assassinated that guy in a hotel room in dubai? made it look like he had a heart attack except they got caught on camera entering his room, Australia was pissed, reamed Israel a new asshole over it

so why wouldn't they do the same thing with this? fuck you're stupid

read motherfucker

Attached: RETARDS CANT INTO READING BETWEEN LINES.png (969x179, 11K)

Notice how none of these incidents, even when supposed Muslims do it, never go to a synagogue or Jewish center.

>Muh jewish conspiracy
I'm so fucking tired of hearing it, if you're tired of the inaction of others gear up and fucking hit one yourself you fucking semen sucking faggot fuck, that way when you do I can claim your attack as a false flag only designed to give the jews more power

>”so as long as they don’t seek to subvert my people”
>literal MOUNTAINS of jewish supremacy evidence posted daily on the same boards he supposedly frequents
a fucking leaf

Just because you fucks are a broken record doesn't mean anyone believes you

I am disappointed. I didn't expect this kind of statement from a Hungarian.
Probably a Jew or leftist shill, can't explain it any other way.

is “boomer” the new insult of the day? you fags ruin everything

Hello, Hasbara.

They say this about literally everything that happens because they cannot handle the fact that sometimes violence happens and not every single questionable deed can be pinned on ZOG.

And theoretically if it *were* a setup, or hoax, or false-flag, or whatever, they did a terrible job because the result of this attack is a bunch of normalfags not giving a fuck and a surprising number of people glad that someone is fighting back.

I'm glad he fucking did it, true hero of the modern age. Just sad he couldn't get more

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER

>make a million shill threads
>no one buys it
>better blame /ptg/
Reminder that during the happening and the following inundation of shill threads that /pay/ disappeared and /ptg/ did not.

Attached: 1551246152773.jpg (800x600, 222K)

It's (((moarpheus))) some schizophrenic Amerimutt weirdo that spams those threads. He posts with multiple IPs and floods threads. Search his name on the archive for the rundown

>Atomwaffen being faggots ITT

cool deflection tactic you kike retard

kike

>Record scratch
>Yep that's me....bet you're wondering how I became so broken

>Double posting
This user must REALLY want us to believe his muh Jewish conspiracy theory

The kosher killer sure hit a massive home run for the heebs, and dealt a major blow to legitimate white nationalism.
>heads i win , tails you lose.
Fucking satanic kikes.

Nice concern trolling Mehmet.

>what is the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting

Just ignore them
People genuinely think he's an Israeli plant, because Tarrant did sometihng that might force them to put their money where their mouth is, and they're afraid because they just wanted to shitpost on Jow Forums forever and ever

>criticizing the motives of the attack and the official narrative means that the actual attack was fake
Guess you believe the official 9/11 narrative. Also nothing suspicious at all about the shooting in Las Vegas that suddenly disappeared too.

"muh" doesn't work anymore as a satirical takedown, try going back to rebbit though where it might work

Attached: th.jpg (456x810, 89K)

>because they just wanted to shitpost on Jow Forums forever and ever
This is what I also suspect. the "we are just satire xDDD" bubble finally popped for the newfags.

He was working for kikes. Doesn't matter if he knew or not.
Killing you would serve the interests of the white race more than killing a random muslim. You're worse than useless, a weight dragging your entire race down with you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercacher_kosher_supermarket_siege

>inb4 it was holograms

if anyone, ANYONE has any any doubts whatsoever, I CHALLENGE them to make an anti-Israel/jew thread and see for themselves who's astroturfing this board.

Attached: 1552866440588.jpg (600x500, 37K)

All those shill post saying "dude they are schizo, it can't be mossad, goyim."

Imagine being this bad at controlling a narrative.

What he did is a great moral boost for European people who saw mudshits murder them over and over again in their own countries

>(((Moarpheus))) changed IP again

Get a life you fat hideous mentally ill mutt

Oh yes they would. I do not support this censorship, for the record. I see more actions taken to suppress discussion and the spread of the manifesto and video than efforts to EDUCATE US ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. We still don't have confirmation on how many locations, or how many gunmen, for that matter.

Why would they censure this so heavily? They have to be terrified of a copycat. Apparently this man was not on their radar at all. Suddenly, he pulls a historical first by live streaming a mass shooting. He is calm while he does it, cracks jokes while he does it, is relatively good looking, and leaves behind a pretty cut and dried, politically ambiguous manifesto. This guy is VERY relatable.

Naive and depressed nihilists like you and the shooterfag are a very small minority. I don't really mind dead muslims that much but he accomplished nothing but serve kike interests.

Its literally "the democrats are the real racists"(sqeek). No way a muh rightwinger would stoop so low as to actually do anything about the degeneration of the white lands.

I know you're not a kike, none of you periphery shitskins are. Just the golems they rile up the easiest to shit up this board.

Boomer was an insult before your country even existed

budakasalpulau.wordpress.com/2019/03/18/russian-intelligence-puzzled-why-the-nz-christchurch-terrorist-visited-mi-6-end-2018/
>Russian Intelligence puzzled why the NZ Christchurch terrorist visited MI-6 end 2018

Oof

whatdoesitmean.com/index2814.htm
>Russian Intelligence Alarmed As To Why New Zealand Massacre Shooter Visited British Spy Headquarters

>memeflag
>tells me to kill myself
wew i'll get right on that lad

Wow such reputable sources. Retarded boomer mutt

Do you want me to track down the pics? Careful...

Just checked one of your links. It's some boomer christcuck democrats are the real racists shit. We need to start goreposting to drive you boomer mongoloids back to Facebook

>We need to start goreposting
>to drive you boomer mongoloids back to Facebook
>to drive you
>you
Lulz, do you know who you're talking to?

Attached: My New Mask.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>read
You read brainlet!
>Are you and antisemite
>no
>A jew living is Israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
As if this is not actively being done in a million ways including importing mudslims into the west to begin. This is where it falls apart since this was supposedly his main reason for the shooting to begin with.

Attached: 1542330648633.jpg (1111x597, 63K)

thanks muhammed