Can we talk about how new yorkers are fucking idiots? Those fake italian accents are annoying and are not even italian

Can we talk about how new yorkers are fucking idiots? Those fake italian accents are annoying and are not even italian.

New York = NUU YAWk
Long Island = LAWN GUYland
Ricotta = RAHGAta
Capocollo = GABBAHGollo
Cannoli = GAHnolli
Dog = DAWg
Coffee = CAWWHfee
Huge = Yuge

The list goes on

Attached: newyork_NationalGeographic_2328428.adapt.1900.1[1].jpg (1900x1266, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gracevw_news/status/1030404462496686082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny thing about new york is bloomberg helped pull off sandy hook with fema like Giuliani did with 9/11

Drumpf = Trump

from long island, can confirm the mutt memes are real. Literally a bunch of fucking 20% italian mutts walking around talking about how italian they are and how much spaghetti they eat. If this whole island was glassed and I was taken out with it, I seriously wouldn't mind

I've lived here for a few years, and they really are intolerable. I wish I could shown people the smell of this festering shit hole.

This

Very little people even have this

Most American accents are fucking retarded, especially the southern and rural redstate ones.

Lived here all my life.

You, sir, don’t know jackshit what you’re talking about.

NOBODY is “making a fake Italian accent” in New York.

New Yorkers actually replicate gangster nigger speak. Every New Yorker is a wannabe tough guy nigger.

That “Italian” bullshit is from movies in the 80’s. And completely fucking wrong. You dumbass.

Basketball.... BAYSKETBOWL.

Not politics or news.

>Demogtaphics have nothing to do with politics.

lawn guyland needs to get nuked. it's impossible to live there now unless you're filthy rich because all the virtue signalers in their gated communities don't say or do anything about the salvadoran hordes. they snatch up all the affordable houses and move in 10 extra people when the landlord isn't looking to help them pay the rent they can't afford.

Do you like dags?

not for nothin' but
youse a cocksucker, right?

many people in the US do not understand genuine personalities and being a real person. Everything is shallow and acting out. That's why they do that. It's also why US pagans are pure cringe and all.

You basically have a LARPing culture

What about very big people?

Wow OP. You're not a faggot. Yeah these Yanks all get the gas too. The real kicker is when they come down to me swamp and tell me how my pizza is shit tier cause IT AINT FROM NUU YAWK AAYYEEE

ANYBODY SEEN RITCHIE?
ANYBODY KNOW WHY RITCHIE DID BOBBY LUPO?

I hope the water level rises 20 feet and drowns that cesspool of degeneracy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Imagine being such an asshole that you assume anyone being nice is lying.

My most hated accent is the New York/Boston accent. Followed by the redneck accent.

e

The New England accent is worse

Oi! You got a loicense for that post?!

Attached: SRG.jpg (700x700, 89K)

BILLY BOB BETCHA BIG BURGER SAUCE

I’m from here and I hate it. I’ve worked on removing my accent for years.

Ocassionally buy from a vendor from NY... Not sure what part....i want to say Mapseth. Either way the accent is literally what you see on tv. And they are closed on Rash Hashana so go figure

LET'S GO ISLANDERS

WHERE'S YOUR JAMMIES

creole is probably the worst, not in that its unpleasant to the ears, but because they have to talk slow and focus on pronouncing words differently so that you can understand them, so in the end they sound slow in the head unless you know their dialect of creole where you can have a fluent conversation

I think new England/new York accent comes second, but only because of how it sounds

It's tiring living here.
t. Native New Yorker

I want to get out of here. I don't want to pay Long Island rents so I'm living in Mommy's basement. I'm going to get my money and leave for a state that let's me buy pistols without a license.

So many gross Salvadorians. Just go to Jones Beach this summer on a Sunday. It's all Central Americans playing their spic music on speakers. You might as well be on a beach in El Salvador.

Attached: 1517195311680.png (1600x1200, 59K)

New York is bad but the south is trash. The Midwest is the home of the white man.

Attached: 1548044246442.jpg (940x705, 609K)

smarta then you juan

Attached: 340b073053f5e3c55a80104557d2522a.jpg (460x287, 22K)

those trucks are becoming popular with s oylent boys in new york. every time i see one park, you expect a chubby redneck to hop out but it's always some fag in skinny jeans.

shut your face, pezzonovante wannabe.

>I walk and I talk and I live in New York

twitter.com/gracevw_news/status/1030404462496686082

New York City = Demorcats
upstate New York = Trump territory.

Simple.

Those trucks are becoming popular with basedfags down here too. Matter of fact, those trucks came with the basedfags. You ask a "good ole boy" and he'll tell you he wouldn't waste his coin on lifting a perfectly good dodge/ford and risking unwarranted axle/shock wear. It's almost like they utilize tools as tools and not as glamours kike-tier status shit. Seems as if everything shit about the South was brought to you by the North. You might be surprised to find that rednecks aren't exactly what the kikes made us out to be.

Come to Kentucky.
>90% white outside of Louisville
>No Concealed Carry permit required as of July this year
>Cost of living super low

New York is rightful Dutch clay.