Slovakia has fallen

This is the future president of Slovakia, say hi to Zuzana Čaputová, pro-gay, pro-gypsy, pro-immigration, progressive, pro-EU guuurl

Attached: ts_svk_20190131_zuzana_caputova_007_h.jpg (900x600, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1097468265654292485
youtu.be/FnfnqIg6nKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah what's with that

I was going to ask who in the right mind voted for this woman but then I remembered that democracy is a fuck and Slovakia needs an insurrection.

Attached: image.gif (320x180, 495K)

Why is it always white women?

she won the election with money

Do women make the worst and weakest leaders?

God damn, Julian got buffed. I guess he started cutting after 20 years of bulking

Because white men lost their way

i thought they were based?
i like getting my shepherds from there

So sorry slovakbros

Second round no?

half of the country did not vote

Attached: election.png (782x754, 45K)

Amazing. What is the point of democratic rule when continually, most do not partake? This reminds me of the presidential race between Bush and Al Gore in which the majority of Americans abstained from voting.

She will open Slovakian borders to hordes of African immigrants and Slovakian women will open their legs. Welcome to the EU experience.

Hahaha

Czechbro please annex Slovakia and take the bitch down when you do

Attached: image.jpg (990x666, 186K)

?!!?!white

she's mongoloid admixed, check your facts right.

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

No, but womyn do

how the fuck can you be pro-gyspy?
There is no way people actually support this other than virtue signal

Fuck
I thought Slovakia is based
They are fucking faggets like all Europeans

cz-sk are pro EU you retard, they always have been like that. I noticed their political leaning while I was playing DO.

They aren't based, just 20 years in past.

Literally who cares about a president?
She is more worthless than any politican in parliament.
What matters here are goverment elections not some gay presidental elections.

All we can hope is that she will do as much fuck ups as possible so our right wing parties will get more votes.

I object. Slovakia is Hungary's rightful clay

Pro-EU? Sure. Pro EU values? Nah

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

q

Attached: join akarin 17.png (320x376, 219K)

I hope she died then

Not all women. Marine Le Pen could be a perfect /ourgirl/ if froggies weren't deplorable coward cunts

I hear PM has no real power in Slovakia. Why the worry?

soros and his puppets

>pro-gypsy
Who da fuck is pro-gypsy?!
Even leftist here are against gypsy culture!

shut up nigger. Slovakian "language" is just Czech dialect therefore Slovakia is our rightful clay

Attached: received_1163596033822390.png (833x968, 152K)

Also she only because our people are retarded.
She is exactly the same thing like our last president.
Has no backround, came out of fucking nowhere. She was medalised heavily as "the lesser evil" and for many dumb people she is seen like a new possiblity. Also she is financed by all EU fags, medias etc.

Last election of president was the same thing, a guy came out of nowhere with no political backround. It ended up him being useless for years doining nothing, because president is uselless in Slovakia.

Nothing to worry about her, although yes she is a fucking joke. Can't even say a sentence without fucking it up.

>What is the point of democratic rule when continually

What's the point of a vote if there are no choices?

She is seriously going to win? Wtf is wrong with you retards?

>Slovakia
who?

You become pro-gypsy by being retarded. It's tantamount to adopting and nursing a feral chimpanzee on the side of the road who's flinging his shit everywhere, but you feel sympathy towards him because he looks sick and injured.

At this point in my life, I will decide whether or not I want to know people by asking them up-front if they like gypsies or not.

Attached: image.jpg (768x768, 117K)

Isn't it strange that Caputova appeared out of nowhere six weeks ago, has never ran for office, and has the immediate backing of the Guardian, the New York Times, and Western media in general?
Luckily for you the primary issue seems to be over corruption scandals, the problem with East Euro politics is that anyone over a certain age used to be a communist or has ties with Mafia, also Zoomers have fallen hook line and sinker to pro-West propaganda. She definitely seems to me like a Western puppet to me.

Slovakia is a stupid fake country, like all your other mini statelet vassals. We need to return to the Empire.

>Among the President's constitutional powers are nominating and appointing the Prime Minister, three judges of the constitutional court and three members of the judicial council. The president can also veto any bill or proposal by the National Council, except for constitutional amendments. This veto can be overridden if the National Council passes the same bill again with a two-thirds majority of all members of the Council, similar to the US system of presidential veto. The president also acts as the commander-in-chief of the Slovak armed forces.

>Among their other constitutional duties are signing bills into the law, appointing ministers on the recommendation of the prime minister and appointing various other state officials: generals, professors, judges, rectors, procurators and such. The president can grant pardon, amnesty, commutations, and parole on the recommendation of the minister of justice.

Yes, they control the media worldwide, and construct these puppet candidates at of whole cloth, and then use them to subvert, subvert, subvert. The countries they are always calling "authoritarian" (Hungary, Poland, Russia), are the only ones with even a smidgen of independence, though the Poles have really been opening up their anuses for the Mutts of late.

if she makes you emotionally scarred retards upset, then I support her.

>We need to return to the Empire
That's the EU

Russia isn't independent at all though. Putin is pro islam and pro Jewish

>pro-EU
Why is this important when Slovakia is already a member? Even the British realize they will never actually leave. The EU is a trap.

Probably knocked out in second round, the split opposition in the first round will band up together probably.

t. never been to Eastern Europe. I'm a Brit, trust me the public are very different over there when it comes to this stuff.

>pro-gypsy
I unironically didn't know that pro-gypsy people existed

Fuck Kotleba It's his fault he has to die fór what he done

this whole thread is full of incel mgtows
that's why you lost and will end up alone or in prison like the NZShooter. the white race is just embarrassing now.

Shit, now we will have to build a border dam to keep all that period blood from flooding here

>pro-gypsy
wtf, not even gypsies are pro gypsy

She's gonna be president? She looks like a perfect housewife.

>Zoomers
twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1097468265654292485

presidents today are nothing but stooges for the international banking cartel.
when pro degenerate pro immigration hacks get placed in power over your country its for no other reason than to embroil the population in meaningless social battles while they suck the wealth out of your country

Just your typical anti-racist white retards who don't have to deal with gypsies.

Here in Finland for the past year there's been a massive pro gypsy thing where we're all supposed to pretend that they literally did not do anything for getting their bad reputation and were unjustly discriminated against.

the whole white race in the EU US CA AU beaten by punylittle jews, so sad.

She is not the president yet.She will lose the second round.

Forced meme

Slovakia is lost. Every media shilled hard for this bitch for weeks. Before that, she was a nobody. Her entire campaign was based on the fact, that she transported a junkyard from point A to point B.
I have lost faith in this nation. Every politician is a crook and young people that can change something are being easily manipulated by the media. It's sad to see right in front of my eyes.

>Literally who cares about a president?
>She is more worthless than any politican in parliament.
>What matters here are goverment elections not some gay presidental elections.

This is true but she can potentially create bad optics by sucking on Muslim/Marxist dicks.

not even suprised

Slovakia here i go, I can't wait to kill, rape and plunder

the shilling on media's side and other outlets was INSANE, I hate this slut with all my heart, she was financed by interest groups who push immigration and other shit, not mentioning Soros who's a staple in our politics

>Czechia is ruled by a Slovak mafioso
:)

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (900x900, 40K)

>female leader
They deserve the explosive diarrhea mess heading their way.

Soon, it will be illegal to talk about "myths" that have to do with the jewish influence in the media, world economy or politics. The parliament has already agreed to it. Now it only needs agreement from the president.
This stupid bitch will definitelly agree to this, since Soros financed her.
She was shilled everywhere. In TV, of course, in candidate discussions, on the internet and even on a meme site that was supposed to have funny political memes.
Slovakia was never based, someone who doesn't know might think so with our association with the V4, but it's becoming a zionist nation and soon, it will have no way of getting out of EU's hands.

Attached: 29662646_1809000535789244_6893187613944937787_o.jpg (1137x640, 103K)

Seriously, is Slovakia the worst/more prone to marxism of the V4 countries?

Was V4 a meme after all? I was hoping for a V5 with Austria or even a V6 at this point.

This is disapointing.

Under the Slovak system, madame le president's appointed office workforce substitute the Senate (big non-democracy, how have we not been bombed yet) while the president theyself are the parliament's bitch. Seeing as the parliament is the ruling party's bitch, the dried progressive ovaries are literally going to get raped by the enduring, repainted communists.

>can grant pardon
The biggest and worst news about this election is that Kiska won't go to jail after his term ends

but pol taught me argentinians are white

Attached: amy-schumer-gq-1215-01.jpg (880x586, 128K)

>What is the point of democratic rule...
What indeed?

Attached: 1550961238269.gif (175x175, 72K)

She's like a Slovakian version of Macron

I read somewhere she's literally funded by some Soros foundation, so this is no surprise.

She cute though.

And we need to take what we can get.

milf

Visegrád Three

Attached: f3469f4012e005e8fb18d4b847e036f0.jpg (954x838, 258K)

It can't be fallen, which does not exist.

>she cute though
She a literal nobody who suddenly spawned out of thin air two months before the election.

Of course, Bratislava students (the biggest idiots in the nation) shilled for her like there's no tomorrow if someone else wins, just like they did with the incumbent asshole, who was convicted in court of multiple separate instances of fraud, both against the people and the state, and the only reason he isn't in jail right now is presidential immunity. This bitch promised to grant him amnesty

Fuck...

...sigh, I concede
based

fuck you cucks, fuck you
this

While we're on the topic of the V4/Eastern Europe, here's a good video of a protest that ensued in the Czech Republic a while ago between fascists and Marxists/liberals. Gives a good window into the social politics of the V4 to non-V4 fags.

> youtu.be/FnfnqIg6nKI

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

all i see are disgusting mongoloid untermensch parading about like sheep, having no clue who is the real enemy

Czeched

Attached: image.png (420x420, 355K)

Dont forget Thatch

Fucking DUMB motherfuckers

yes. lets look at the HoC, 2 female prime ministers have destroyed the country. lets look at MPs, all female MPs turn the debates into a pathetic joke. and as for this retardhes probably on his way home from school and think she would be good. what a retard

Attached: 1449246666842.jpg (500x488, 207K)

A special kind of whites

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Just curious, why did you not become Bohemia when you split from slovaks?
Imo that name was a lot better and at least then you wouldnt seem like such a pretend nation ala Ukraine/Bellorus

Nigger, democracy in Eastern Europe is a joke. Place is corrupt as shit and anyone with an iota of sensibility gets slammed by the press so as to not run for election. On top of that, police are fucking pigs who don't serve the people's interests and everyone just goes to the UK or surrounding European countries.

Kek

>pretend nation
pretty sure we have more historical and cultural impact than you retarded faggots, fuck off dumbfuck

Poor Austria, dont you know your Hapsburgs are now EU dicksuckers? Little Otto didnt even try to get his throne back.
Your coountry is what ruined monarchism

Bohemia is just one of the historical regions (and sub-nations) of the Czech Republic. I am of Moravian descent myself. My uncles and grandfather that remained in CZ would most likely condone any act of terrorism committed by a Moravian against a Praguelodyte

The cesspit of Pressburg will answer to the nation WITH BLOOD

Attached: para_velky.jpg (800x583, 140K)

TGM can eat shit, he never wanted us

women are such a mistake

Sorry to dissapoint im actually a Brit.
Didnt mean to offend tho, see you as a legitimate country that has a dejure right to exist.
So why did you not become Bohemia?

Well that's your country for you.

Not in Poland, democracy here is pretty strong, what western shit media tried to stir is bullshit, I remember how big corruption was in 90's, today it's just the same as any other western country, police officer would never took a bribe from you and in last 10 years I never met policeman who would be rude or something.