Normies are with us

I don’t know about you but after Christchurch I no longer give a shit. I am far more willing to openly defend my actual views than before and it’s surprising how many people agree.

I was with a group of vaguely right leaning normies who were going around saying things like
>you have to be sick in the head to kill women and children
>if I was the cop I would just shoot that guy in the head and say he came at me
>racism like that is fucked up

And in the past I would have nodded and vaguely agreed just to get through my day, but instead I told the group that Muslims have done this to others ten thousand times and that I feel nothing for their deaths.

I was fully expecting an argument but everyone sort of broke into relieved agreement. Once someone else was saying what they thought, they seemed to open up a little more.

We have millions of people who agree with us. They are just very used to following the social rules strictly enforced by the media and peogressive left. Say what you will about Trump, but he destroyed their stranglehold on the culture.

When normies are willing to watch a shooting video and come away saying that Muslims deserve to be shot, we are winning.

Now you know why they are censoring the video. It is deeply, deeply satisfying to see justice served at the barrel of a gun.

Attached: D8AF4A40-C49F-4AFE-9762-58BD56F989B6.png (800x528, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHOOTER IS A TURKROACH

Apparently the same thing happened in Norway after Breivik; because he was the most extreme possible example it was pretty much ridiculous to compare people to him (kind of like how you used to get groans if you compared someone to Hitler), so it actually allowed for right-wing views to be more openly expressed.

yeah. honestly it's a big relief not to have to worry about optics anymore. I think the battle lines are pretty clearly drawn and "the time for arguments is over"

Me and my Uber driver got into a conversation how whites need to start sticking up for themselves or we are going to I have be major problems.

kek, and that kind of mentality is exactly why red states are 3rd world countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index

digits of truth

i can confirm there is far more people agreeing with the shooter than it seems, when you are in a group be very honest, if they see it they should be more honest themselves

Humans are pack animals, we conform with the group as a default

Change the groupthink, break the conditioning

I wouldn't say people I know agree with his actions but they definitely understand what caused him to break and sympathized with that aspect

Losers you know are also losers. Not shocking

oh no, muh human development index
where's the "how many niggers you have to live around" index?

Am I just wittnessing the start of an actual race war right now?

In netherlands apparently a turk (probably muslim) started a shooting. Possibly a revenge act?

every boomer i know sided with the shooter lmfao

Attached: okhandgirl.jpg (450x600, 66K)

>Change the groupthink, break the conditioning
I think we’ve successfully done this now.

Yes, the average consensus is "its about time"

Youre right in your new attitude. People ge erally only openly say things that are reaffirmed. Once you are ooen with your beliefs, others will feel secure to be open with theirs

You’re wrong Chang. We are very successful people in a top 5 US city.

If someone had said “I might shoot up a mosque” a week ago, they would have been reported. Now that it’s done, nobody felt a thing. It would seem that we’ve entered a new chapter.

The thing is, we all know its a horrible thing to do, however it shouldnt have even been possible. Its not our fault, were backed into a corner. Its the last stand so humanity goes out the window for the greater good. Give it 5 years before it gets really messy.

You’re absolutely right that it’s an ugly, messy situation. But nobody asked for them to come here in the first place, and you’re arrested or exiled from public life for saying anything remotely critical of it while the establishment let’s it happen. Nobody ever wanted this but now it’s whats happening.

Normal people dont feel too different than neets. They just cant talk about it and arent used to thinking about it.. Theyre used to supressing it. There is litterally no way that they could having anything but disgust at it deep down, below everything else. I have talked to many of them about this. They have to survive so they dont tell the truth but hopefully one day we will be able to. You just need to be very understanding to get through to them.

They are just trying to get through their jobs while remaining in the good graces of their social environment. Being outspoken on largely irrelevant political happenings is detrimental to that game. At least, it was; the social environment isn’t what it was from 2006-2018. The cultural stranglehold of the progressive left and the mainstream media is waning quickly. If Trump has done anything, it’s destroy the anti white establishment’s cultural cache.

Based. You won't believe how many people distrust the muzzies here

Anyone who has contact with them hates them. They are the oldest enemy of Europe based on proximity alone.

Anyone think it is unusual the exact same two guards were also in court for the NZ teen accused of distributing video of the attack? Christchurch is a big city, so there should be multiple courts and guards within their court complex. What are the odds?