Explain to me

Why china, South Korea and japan dont have problem with Muslims. I mean do they even have Muslims???

Attached: China-Japan-South_Korea_trilateral_meeting.png (938x681, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETkZpJcZhkI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Regions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because decades of comunism makes people immune to jewish tricks.

Attached: based_china.jpg (663x749, 209K)

Either bait or you're a retard.

Attached: 1280px-Uyghurprotest_DC_2.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Koreans tolerate very little.

neither japs nor Nips have any and China put theirs into concentration camps

China is literally holocausting ragheads as we speak

*neither japs nor koreans

China sends them to "re-education" camps, korea and japan's muslim numbers are too insignificant for anyone to care.

China has many problems with its Muslim population.

I've heard there's a growing Muslim community is Seoul. China has an extreme Muslim problem in the Western provinces that they've been clamping down on and the muzzies are getting completely fucked. At one point a Chinese soldier cleared a cave full of muzzie terrorists using a flamethrower.

Muslims don't want to come here because every other Korean dish includes pork.

An still the Muslims are the majority in Xinjiang. Any explanation for that?

Still, you have a birth rate of 0.98 and you're also committing auto-genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETkZpJcZhkI

A FELLOW LEAF HAS EXPLORED THIS MUSLIM TERRITORY OF CHINA

because they are the native inhabitants of that region?

I don’t know about that, oppa. The biggest eyesore in Yongsang is that fucking mosque on the hilltop.

They were insignificant in many other countries, too. And now they're not insignificant anymore, look at Western Europe or Northern Africa.

China has problems with Muslims tho

That's wrong. There were Han there before those Muslims had their ethnogenesis. Even before Islam was a thing.

West China is basically Islam central. It would be part of the 'Islamic world' on maps if it was independant.

China used to have some but it raped all the women and turned all the men into high grade fertiliser.

They are Turks you retard.

Yes, their purge has only just begun. China is economically colonising Africa and socially/ ethnically colonising Australasia... Only a matter of time until they don't need to hide their intentions and go full nationalist

We need to discuss Muslim Asian countries. Indonesia has virginity testing courts and Mindanao recently concluded their Battle of Marawi.

They're Turkic, but not Turks you fucking incest piece of shit. Go suck Arab and Islamic-Indian cocks, you fucking loser

Wrong. Xinjiang was even called Chinese Turkestan in the past.

Go back sucking Muslim cock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_dynasty

>Turkic but not Turks.
Are you actually retarded? You're only supposed to be pretending.

Every Turk is Turkic, but not every Turkic ethnicity is Turk nor Turkish.

holy fucking based

Islam was created in 610 C.E. People had inhabited these land for thousands years before that.

>Call yourself Turks.
>Some user on the internet says that you aren't Turks.
Turkey is named after them. They are still Turks even without being Turkey Turks. Turkestan means land of the Turks.

Turks lived there and converted to Islam with the rest of the Turks. China conquered them but the Hu Turk presence survived to the modern day.

Then send them to Turkey and make Xinjiang Han again.

Cockroaches are still cockroaches even if they change location

Liar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Regions

It was never Han. The modern Xinjiang is the most Han it has ever been.

god I'd pay for the copy

I will always be Han and Han will become an absolute majority again... very, very soon. :)

isn't that mosque just full of retard-gooks who took on Islam rather than a group of shitskin muzzies?

This is why I choose to support my local Chinatown

Attached: 1547689808385.jpg (615x887, 101K)

Ant people don't have consciences so they can't be turned into cucks by kikes

>Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region

China is pretty based on this issue

Attached: Untitled.png (1217x1438, 672K)

At the end of the day their country will remain Korean. Doesn't really matter if there's less of them.

Nigger just because Han people conquered it doesn't mean the locals weren't their own thing (caucasoid/mongoloid mix)

I'm sorry for contaminating your genepool 친구

In china they have Hui Muslims (who are just Chinese) and Uyghurs (who are Turkic)

The Hui Muslims started the dungan revolt during the qing dynasty. 10m died and a lot were Muslims fighting each other rather than the qing. The funniest thing is there were rumoured the entire event was caused by a insignificant bamboo (((merchant))) ripping some Muslims off. I wonder how he felt knowing he caused it. Today hui Muslims learnt their lesson and many of them are in the government. I hear they also eat pork so they dun care about rules that much.

The Uyghurs are Turkic people who were allowed to move to Xinjiang after helping emperor qianlong genocide the dzungar Mongols. They were far more brutal than the normal Chinese soldiers and had no problem putting every Mongol to the sword.
Today the biggest issue they suffer from is the fact they aren't Chinese but Turkic. They find it difficult to learn Chinese or keep up with the Chinese iq which on turn stops them getting the good jobs. Kinda like the Caucasus people in Russia. This is the real elephant in the room no one wants to address. Religion is just an excuse.

China literally puts them into concentration camps.

Japs have historically resisted with extreme prejudice anything that may threaten their notion of social harmony. For example centuries ago they forced all Christian missionaries and Europeans out of Japan for this exact reason.
tl;dr Japs are redpilled and understand that their homeland belongs to them

did you guys ever officially apologize for ruining that?