The ABSOLUTE fucking state of Vice...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nrz4-FZx6k

The ABSOLUTE fucking state of Vice,holy shit to think they actually put out great content in the past(also pretty much apolitical and balanced).

>Contrapoints Is De-Radicalizing Young, Right-Wing Men (HBO)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Contrapoints is so uncomfortable to watch. I watched a few of his videos way back in 2016 when he started shit with the Golden One. Then recently noticed people posting what I thought were photoshops or something to make contrapoints look like a tranny or a woman, so I dug up the channel. Holy fuck, what kind of abuse does this to a person? Poor guy.

If they're actually convinced by his piss-poor arguments or can even tolerate his shitty humour then we don't want them amongst us anyway.

trannies and pervertariat. they are not radicalized - aren't they born this way?

>his videos

Reminder
Disney owns vice. This is what they want all white men to become

I just became radicalized

Vice shoes you the freak shows of the world, not because they themselves are freaks, but because of freaks exist.. who wouldn’t want to see them?
Vice is actually pretty based.
Just because they run a story on nigger faggot furries doesn’t mean they support them

rember those people have homes and is in the first frame of the video

Attached: ddd.png (951x450, 769K)

What are you getting at?

Natalie is a hero, best channel to spring up trying to push back against you fucks.

He has some good points, I tend to agree on many issues.

Even though he understand the rational and the arguments of the alt-right, he doesn't understand the motivation.

Let's face it Jow Forums, is a board for trolls and the easiest people to pick on and trigger are on the left. Btw. you'd have a very difficult job trying to trigger somebody on the right.

ContraPoints is just an opportunist. Her content doesn’t suck, but she never attempts to provide actual solutions to any problems. She’s just providing colorful entertainment so people can pass their time. The only people who like her content are those who don’t even care about solutions.

>Btw. you'd have a very difficult job trying to trigger somebody on the right.
what? Burn a flag, say anything against nationalism, say anything against their religion of choice, say something about Trump, tell a positive drug story, talk about sex for pleasure...

why do you hate yourself?

There is only one final solution.

Tbh, the topics he talks about don't have an easy solution.

if that's the best the left has got, then no wonder you faggots have to keep crying to massive tech monopolies to kick the right wing off the internet

This so much.
The faggot is unwatchable.

I don't
we don't have to, half the time they do it on their own because they don't want you faggots fucking up their brand trough association.

>what? Burn a flag, say anything against nationalism, say anything against their religion of choice, say something about Trump, tell a positive drug story, talk about sex for pleasure...

Go ahead, do what the media constantly does, nobody cares.

you should be imprisoned for that homophobic hate speech

>fucking up their brand
I've got news for you, pal, demon trannies are worse for the brand than a respectable white man. woke globohomo capital stopped giving a shit about the brand a decade ago.

We need to eliminate trannies. Forget all this discussion.

>>Contrapoints Is De-Radicalizing Young, Right-Wing Men (HBO)

>>confirms almost everything that right-wing men fight against

no right wing person watches a tranny talk for hours, you are delusional

Contrapoints is redpilled but dedicated to the left because he thinks they're in the moral right. That's why his content is more entertaining than that of a Riley Dennis, but clearly disingenuous. You can tell he doesn't believe his own clownworld bullshit.

it's just beyond parody. like anybody on the right watches a video of that man-voice tranny and goes
>woah now I understand that the penis can be feminine and whites should be eradicated

If you did that, what would make you any better than the muslims who do the same?

>8,188 monthly patreons

>put out great content
back when it was run by gen-xers. now they've fucked off and millenials are doing their typical millenial shit they do everywhere else

black and brown people dislike trannies m8, it's a losing battle to associate with them
t. actual leftist in this shithole

Did you watch the video? It’s like a performance piece. Not a single male in the audience, just a bunch of Jewish roasties.

This.

He even criticizes the left for being intolerant different points of views.

Right now the left is retarded.

this guy is just a drag queen desu.

This voice is is antia isn't it....

>to think they actually put out great content in the past
i loved that that docu, where they went to russia trying to find NK workers. what went wrong with Vice. damn

I tried watching a few times after seeing her video's were shilled here, but she is visibly off putting and that voice doesn't help either

>rightwing youtubers still pull in better numbers despite all of the support contra has received from legacy media

Well, she's a legitimate philosopher tearing down the right with arguments.

Maybe if the alt-right had some philosophers instead of following drumpf tweets they would get somewhere.

Didn't do a very good job eh?

Attached: 1552703888711.jpg (1125x1632, 842K)

Stefan Molyneux, 1m subscribers?

>Contrapoints Is De-Radicalizing Young, Right-Wing Men (HBO)
>Features people from extreme and fringe walks of life deemed strange by even your most average and centered people