United States and United Kingdom

Name a better friendship.
Pro-tip: YOU CAN'T

Attached: american-and-united-kingdom-mini-flags.jpg (620x413, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqgRC5sfCaQ
winstonchurchill.org/publications/churchill-bulletin/bulletin-075-sep-2014/200-years-anglo-american-friendship/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_England
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/02/british-one-handful-european-people-support-trumps-america-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

India-Pakistan BTFO

Well you both shit in the street so you got that in common.

Attached: 1534709658378.png (810x700, 260K)

British intelligence targeted the sitting President before and after his election. I will have nothing more to do with Britain. I hope nothing but the worst as they are not just non-allies they are ex-allies

The flag on the right is supposed to be a vertical tri color of red, white, and blue sir.

Hate to tell you this, cuck-bong-istan, but we are breaking up with you

What are you talking about?

What?

This.

UK were always the enemy

Mi6 steele dossier

This. Get fucked Bongs.

>friendship
Piss off, you cunt.

British intelligence with help from their niece and nephew orgs the FBI and CIA were going around conducting unaccountable “oversight” of Trump and his campaign on behalf of GCHQ ultimately leading to the laughably shit “dossier” workproduct that was then used to facilitate a fraud on the FISC court. The entire origins of “Spygate” as the President has dubbed it are British intelligence right down to the spies that were embedded (Stefan Harper, Alexander Downer, Josef Mifsud, etc)

The average British person doesn't like Americans, dude. The US and UK governments may be butt buddies, but the people are not.

You will never get the British out of America, not until you invent your own Mutlina Language

Attached: badoo.jpg (459x763, 109K)

user our scumbag government and monarchy wants to screw America

>friendship

All I've ever seen Americans and brits do is argue over which country is better

Its the other way round mate

Kek that was literally just one dude who already retired from MI6 when he published it.

Britain has had to put up with America demanding we give up our colonies (you even told us to give up Hong Kong before the handover), the Suez betrayal and all your inane Middle-Eastern wars we go along with. And the worst you've got on us is one piss dossier?

Don't need the UK at all.

Russia and England

Not talking about the monarchy

We can talk about the pic related if you want user or how and why Hannigan came to leave as head

Attached: GCHQ smoking gun memo.jpg (1275x1650, 328K)

i wish we could unite against the chink menace

The CIA selling arms to the IRA vs rogue British ex-intelligence agents spying on Trump on the orders of President Obongo
You aren't very smart. It's nothing to do with Britain when the guys are rogue and your president pays for it all.

Attached: 1517079786576.png (470x405, 13K)

Clowns like Steele, McCabe and Ohr, among many, will never allow that to happen. Hell, your people still protect our most corrupt politicians like Diane Feinstein who embedded her own Chinese handler into her life for 20 years and then allowed him retirement and full benefits once outed as a spy for the chicoms

you will never be as close as us tihi

Attached: norsk-og-dansk-flag.jpg (480x320, 92K)

But do Norwegians like you back?
youtube.com/watch?v=FqgRC5sfCaQ

>British intelligence, AT THE REQUEST OF THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, does surveillance on Trump before he's president.

You're right, the problem is we're too much your lapdog.

They're not our people they're the queens people

Attached: illuminati pooftahs.jpg (650x596, 46K)

Cringe. The last time any monarch said no to anything parliament said was 1707 on the Scottish Militia Bill. It's parliament you're angry at, not some 90 year old ceremonial queen.

>thinking parliament is sovereign

Attached: 1527431296802.jpg (545x512, 94K)

i like it
actually chuckled for the first time today

You will never be Portugal

do you have an official day of friendship?

Attached: Polish Hungarian Friendship.jpg (400x400, 26K)

USA and Israel

The PM can cause the king to resign because he doesn't like his choice in women, a few centuries back they were able to execute one and overthrow another. They're definitely the rulers of this country you loser, stop trying to just blame it all on old Liz. Her problem is literal incompetence in saying or trying to do nothing, not doing too much.

not as such, but we do celebrate norway moving away from mom and dad once a year.

October 11th?
winstonchurchill.org/publications/churchill-bulletin/bulletin-075-sep-2014/200-years-anglo-american-friendship/

aussie and us (twin brother from down under)
canada and us (siamese brother but also no longer best friends)
north korea and us (now new best friends with)

Can't speak for all but in my case this is true. My best friend is an American in Arizona, known each other for 20 years, no secrets and we speak every day or night at least once and discuss our lives and solve issues and play hours of vidya together performing the role of counsellor and sounding board.
No homo, both have wives and kids, both speak to each others wives and kids to resolve marital problems etc, close as fuck.
He's a fucked up injured Iraq veteran with PTSD, i'm a basement dwelling autist ex-criminal.
Never even met my best m8 in the flesh, maybe one day, might ruin everything and we'd end up beating the shit out of each other in reality.

Attached: 1536682116034.jpg (2048x1280, 139K)

Israel is a strong democracy surrounded by blood thirsty savages. We must ensure their survival!

why don't you just fuck him you faggot

>royal family feuds happen thus parliament is sovereign
you're a fucking idiot

literally nothing would change if you abolished the monarchy tomorrow.

>blocks your path

Attached: AustraliaAmerica.png (900x393, 378K)

Not a big fan of man anus.

>CIA selling arms to the IRA

No, that was just some plastic paddys. You can't blame burgers for the behavior of their potato niggers given how destructive those same micks have been to America itself. The 1965 immigration act spearheaded by potato niggers Ted Kennedy and Philip Hart as well as the Jew Emanuel Celler was basically an IRA car bomb to America's Anglo heritage.

Attached: 1526705097291.jpg (297x223, 22K)

Oi , you got a license for that mate ?

Attached: uk pron licence.jpg (800x500, 59K)

America is rightfully britsh clay prove me wrong and should be re colonized.

its never happened
>inb4 oi m8 its just a "ceremonial" position

They were working under the CIA unlike the British ex-intelligence agents who wiretapped Trump paid for by President Obama, one is definitely more significant than the other.

>its never happened
>has never heard of the restoration
Brainlet.

>America is rightfully britsh clay prove me wrong
Treaty of Paris 1783 BITCH

>replacing the monarchy with another one is abolishing the monarchy

>cromwell was a monarch
Moving the goalpost faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_England

Please stop Paki. ID: TikkaHajji

Attached: 4DE88F1800000578-5912771-image-a-116_1530715676481.jpg (962x664, 60K)

Your turn

Attached: 1477228596346.jpg (320x320, 10K)

>Name a better friendship.
Christians and Jews

>cope
Only a paki would read "tiQaH4gj" like TikkaHajii.

The British thought they were helping the President of America.
We didn't realise at the time he was Kenyan.
Sorry, chaps. Our bad.
We'll make it up to you.

Attached: British_Expansion.jpg (1024x1017, 109K)

Poop and pee, check m8 bong

Most Brits still have a positive opinion of America, even with our leftist media shilling against Trump 24/7.

>The British are the only people in Western Europe to think favourably of America, with Donald Trump in the second year of his presidency, according to new polling.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/02/british-one-handful-european-people-support-trumps-america-poll/

Ol rosey can tongue my anus

>monarchy was briefly interrupted
KEK

Every single country in the world spies on each other. fucking try to pretend to be intelligent

>Name a better friendship.

Attached: serbia_russia_brothers.jpg (800x499, 88K)

>there was never a republic
>the republic was only a brief failure instead of a drawn out one so it doesnt count
Choose one.

Language of the birds m8. No denial though ? Admit Paki, post hand.

Attached: 1522548671859.png (7087x7087, 475K)

Little brother big brother relationship, not seen as equals, serbian knights....just lol

Attached: 1548788929558.png (720x960, 907K)

Fuck UK
Even Zimbabwe is a better country than them

Attached: FC6BA6ED-B6C1-4177-837A-52D3D2F45603.jpg (750x734, 455K)

Why you so mean to us, son. We've always just wanted the best for you.

Attached: 1550146726514.jpg (800x450, 153K)

>Pro-tip
FUCK OFF

what if east coast america and west coast america teamed up with texas

Attached: n9.jpg (500x667, 113K)

>tfw you're left dribbling in a care home by your children that all hate you trying to remember better times but you can't

Attached: 1543533302452.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Unfortunately, the first guy you see in this video committed suicide.

Black people and crime

USA-Israel