Should whites pay us reparations for crusades and give us what we're owed?

collateral damage costs: 500 billion dollars
people killed by white crusaders: 200 billion dollars
cities conquered, destroyed: 2 trillion dollars
annoying us: 100 billion dollars
trespassing into our lands: 200 billion dollars

in total: white people owe us 3 trillion USD

So when will you give back what you stole from us, white people? Should the Turkish man take what he is owed BY FORCE or will you be nice and just give it to us?

Attached: orospuevladi.jpg (537x353, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=mTLt7ySD9Do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No?

Really?

NO?

Why is it that the Turkish man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the TURKISH MAN is expected to just get over CRUSADES and institutional Turkophobia and getting fucking killed in Wien. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A TURKISH MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Turkish man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome. When a Turkish man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Give back Constantinople, you barbarian

how about 3 trillion in lead and flesh?

A guy in new zeland already did

so you like nuclear fire? do you goat fucker?

Vectus exterminatus

Nobody's afraid of you. You lost at Lepanto, lost at Vienna, and have consistently sunk since then. Consider doing the world a favor and conquering your muslim bretheren, though

REPARATIONS. NOW.

Attached: 1549294212279.png (2000x1996, 753K)

It's about time for a new crusade

go cry about it somewhere else, maybe someone will care

you are in vietnam goy, why would you care about Istanbul?

Attached: eunuch.gif (334x251, 737K)

Hahahahahaha fucking nigger
Muslims deserve to die for disgusting believes. The Turks are no different

based and redpilled.

Warning slide thread warning
Stop posting these you loser(s)
Sage

turks owe us reparations for putting up with their miserable posts

We paid you in lead.

Fuck you roach.

You owe us 6 gazillion for Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Can we have Constantinople back?

"Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand know that you have no right to let them live."—
Exterminatus Extremis

Repatriations now you fucking roach. Back to Turkey!

>Small analysis and lessons to learn from the manifesto
See

Looks like you'll be owing a few reparations to certain countries fucking retarded roach

Attached: 2cd.png (600x621, 38K)

>206842644
lol, butthurt greek

Attached: hellenics.jpg (894x565, 346K)

yes

Stop reposting this shitty copypasta

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>BY FORCE
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>PLEASE EU CAN WE BE FRIENDS
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>BY FORCE
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>PLEASE EU CAN WE BE FRIENDS
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>BY FORCE
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>WE'RE ONLY GOOD ATTACKING SMALLER COUNTRIES CAUSE WE'RE SO INSECURE ABOUT OUR SMALL DICKS
>HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

The greatest city in Christendom for a thousand years doesn't belong in T*rkish hands

A*glos need to pay us our taxes back. The British Empire taxed us heavily.

Also, your Turk fags need to pay us back, we haven't forgot your people coming here and burning our libraries and temples.

And lastly, all white countries need to send us an annual supply of white bob and vagene, and all Islamic nations need to send us annual boipucci to make up for the damage for about 200 years.

That's all.

I know this is bait but YOU'VE done way, way worse to us. The fact you think you can ask US for money after you butchered, enslaved and raped our people is even more insulting. I'm starting to agree with this, You uppity sandniggers.

Right after you pay reparations for the Islamic conquests of the middle East and Europe

When your civilization's single greatest achievement is brewing coffee differently

Attached: 1550905635257.png (394x329, 100K)

Pay the Armenians and greeks back first

Then We will talk

People like blacks more than they like Turks lol

when you will pay for the jihads

eat shit

>Should whites pay us reparations for crusades and give us what we're owed?
Yes, which is a one-way ticket to the Central Asian mystery meat farm you came from.

shut up gypsy veddoid, you also owe romania and europe for sending your plague here.

Fucking based slant

I’ll pay it back when I actually do all those things. Fuck inherited debt, it’s a Jew curse so I already know the size of your nose from a mile away. (See what I did there, faggot)

Attached: EB583FAF-4024-4A1E-8DA6-CF083B2F076A.png (500x552, 96K)

fucking poozlims

Attached: IMG_17092017_010406_0.png (400x342, 252K)

Alternative Proposal: Fuck you.
>Comments? Concerns?

Don't you have some gay dancing to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=mTLt7ySD9Do

They also bathe gay like the Romans.

Then why didn't the western crusaders sent their armies right there in 1453 before turks reached? Why didn't the western male defend that city?

It's your fault.

No?

Really?

NO?

Why is it that the Indian man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the HINDU MAN is expected to just get over WARS AND BATTLES and institutional Indophobia and getting fucking killed in Plassey. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A INDIAN MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS ASS NIGGAS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Indian man remembering who he is and what he built like Mauryans, Guptas, and so on. When a Indian man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with Dravidian black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence through the exotic rituals of the Kamasutra. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Don't you have a blacked thread to start or something ?

come and take it

Orthodox/Catholic schism. The Patriarch of Constantinople challenged the Pope for moral authority, and the Pope wouldn't have that.

And crusaders did get to Constantinople during the 4th crusade in 1202 and looted the city to pay back the Venetian Jew

>People need to give me things for being a loser
Not really, the only thing you are owed is shit, but you're covered in it already by the looks of it so that's that.

Attached: IMG_16012019_201911_0.png (720x720, 579K)

>memeflaggot
>bait thread
Sage and day of raid soon.

You know what deserves reparations?
El Congo.
That nation will be fucking Wakanda with a proper direction and no USA/EU intervention.

We'll pay but first we'll take out what you owe us.
Expect an invoice.

You owe us Anatolia. Give it back.

wtf? I thought you were suppossed to help turks from europe.

But I guess you will always be some central asian schmuck that's ruled over by some ruskies lmao. Such a faggot.

See, still your fault.
Patriarch of Constantinople was right, not your pedophiliac retarded pope.

As far as I can remember, anglos never settled in anatolia, dumb mutt.

Whatever Dönmeh

You did not type this out in under a minute. Fuck off with your shitpost copypasta, faggot.

Take your roma people black please.

Plain and simple we will kill all non white males and breed with their insanely happy women ruling over their countries that’s all that will happen too non white men in the future

>give us what we are owed.
Old mate just gave you 50 of them.

Not Catholic so I agree with you, we'd be better off with Orthodoxy

You owe us reparations, nigger. Crusades were an act of retaliation.

Oh look, a meme flag making a highly charged bait post predicated on a historical fallacy (Battle of Tours that halted Muslim advances into Europe predates first crusade by 300 years, no acknowledgement of Christian and Zoroastrian kingdoms Muslims destroyed and enslaved). Sage.

>annoying us: 100 billion dollars

My sides are in orbit. Good one sand nigger. We don't owe you jack shit. Once we rise up and get rid of all the liberals and non whites we will restore our nations and then we will owe you nothing because you will be a crater. Sand nigger.

GIVES US WHAT WE'RE OWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 00AngryBlackMan.jpg (194x259, 7K)

this

These are rookie numbers.

Attached: 0C2D9139-4550-4085-A3CA-BCD60FC915C9.jpg (758x404, 52K)

No

What do Anglos have to do with it? Everywhere white men have settled belongs to the white race.

Turkey deserves 3 trillion in nukes

there weren't whites in anatolia. lol

You people are such hypocrites. Just point at all our flaws and never take yours into account. Always justify the shit from your own side and condemn the other for theirs.

You understand now why you lot are considered backstabbers?

People give you a finger, you take the whole hand and then pretend you werent given anything.

The slightest critisism gets you people going "DISCRIMINATION".
I had turks in my neighbourhood, in my schools, the places I went out in the weekends etc etc. Yall have always been notorious for causing trouble.
And now you want sympathy? All I see is a victim complex.
And wtf did you people do with Ataturk? You completely turned your backs against the father of your own country.

muslims should pay reparations to the west for lowering the iq in europe.

This.

No.

Attached: 1514373959-risichevheide2.png (816x612, 403K)

Turks BTFO because of this thread

shut up nigger mogamed, turks are based.

Attached: turk1.gif (240x184, 138K)

Make Istanbul Constantinople again.

THE FIRE RISES!

Attached: 1548269219556.jpg (864x569, 67K)

Reparations for the Assyrian genocide you fuck!

I agree with this. This would actually wake the dumbass public up to eradicate you one and for all.

Yall dumbfucks are so based, one of you idiots jist commited an act of terror in my country, before the fucking elections.
The remove kebab party is sure to become quite big now. Its like shooting yourself in the leg.

Very based indeed... Idiot. Well done...

No, fuck off.

Attached: received_576647809477238.jpg (703x580, 44K)

Sage

Attached: 1551259414234.jpg (583x619, 83K)

You will always be a subhuman, turk. You will always be a greasy, hairy-backed little half-semite troll. Your unibrow will never go away, and you will never be an actual human being. Kill yourself now, so that the world can be rid of your failed breed.

Whites will never be your janissaries again.

Attached: 15B3C7B4-05BE-49E3-B590-107C3D75374E.jpg (670x372, 60K)

Relax, roach. You still have Constantinople.

I could do that in under a minute, easy. Then again I'm the 2nd fastest typist in the world - or was in 2008.

Glad to see things getting back to normal around here.

Attached: 3020194.jpg (620x400, 69K)

>he's serious

Attached: kek.jpg (248x189, 15K)

How many times are you going to make this thread you nigger?

Attached: 1552838375713.jpg (722x1024, 240K)

I would like one Doner kebab please

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Sorry man I tend not to pay for something I have no association to