Hey Jow Forums how many of you have ever actually met a Jew?

If you have, what was it like? Under what circumstances? Did you have a conversation? I deal with Jews a lot in my professional life, and let's just say I have my own opinions about them. They're such a small population however, that I'm curious to see how many of you have had similar experiences. I assume the majority of you have never even seen one.

Attached: shalom.jpg (450x329, 20K)

No, OP, I have NEVER met a jew. I wonder what it's like :)

some good some bad, very patriotic and friendly that's for sure
t. american jew who moved here

What's your impression of Israeli political sphere and the way Israelis treat different backgrounds of people? An outside perspective sounds interesting.

Why are you guys so paranoid all the time?

i saw one this morning

I have relatives that are part jewish, they are quite good people so far as I can tell. I've talked in length to them about splitting countries up to preserve cultures etc. and they agree on a lot of topics we talk about.

I also know a jewish family where the father is a rabbi, having talked to him on multiple occasions regarding religions and cultures etc. it's clear his only concern is his own people and he has used the term goyim on multiple occasions.

The only one of whom I know that he is an ethnic jew is a fellow student and I only know that, because he is from Israel. I think he is an atheist though.
Very nice guy, actually spent his own money to buy me a shot in a bar.

very toxic but it isn't different than the states
for all i know when a war comes you folks forget it and fight together, very beautiful
i am not tho

Too bad you assholes want white people dead

They're all terrible people with an obnoxious voice that makes you want to punch them in the mouth. Each one of them.

My wife is Jewish

>it's clear his only concern is his own people

They have the strongest sense of in group preference I've ever witnessed in an ethnic group.

Dated a couple, one was a half-breed whose goyish mother was crazy. She complained about her lot in life constantly (while working as a waitress), had had her breasts reduced, cock obsessed, nerdy.
The other was very hot, nice tits, conservative, a bit messed up from being molested by her father as a child.
Went to school with them growing up: typically they were clique-ish, stand-offish, unwilling to share anything, unathletic, and bookish.

I love the way they laugh.

Search the word jew or Israel on any site without filtered speech.

Now you know.

>clique-ish, stand-offish, unwilling to share anything, unathletic, and bookish.

This man knows.

Attached: RebeccaKaplan.jpg (761x643, 63K)

I live within walking distance of three synagogues. Every single stereotype is true. They're greedy, they're cheap, they bitch and moan about everything. They're nepotistic.
They love to brag to other jews about how rich they are and will only make great displays of wealth around other jews. That being said, most are just normal people rather than some global cabal dedicated to the destruction of white christians.

They are utterly disgusting.

My oldest friend is a Jew and I meet Jews several times a week.

Attached: 1551473411336.jpg (500x495, 29K)

Worked with a jew. Always late, lazy, making up excuses and shit. Bitch got fired eventually.

Could that have anything to do with your own behavior?

I can definitely agree with that. Even my part jewish relatives extend that in group preference to their other blood-ties (european) in a manner I would at least hesitate to do publicly. I'd love to normalize that sort of mindset in Europeans without it being met with a social cost.

Fag

I lived next to a Jewish suburb that was very orthodox and my suburb was filled with well to do secular jews. And my experience was positive, there were alot of qt girls most of the people were nice can't really say a bad thing the religious jews kept to themselves but other than that they seemed to be good people.The only issue that really came up was the nation state of Israel.
T. a non antisemtic user

Show flag faggot

A Jew just flew over my house!

Attached: 4397b8ad7564100e497f71dcd0136982v2_max_357x268_b3535db83dc50e27c1bb1392364c95a2.jpg (357x268, 31K)

I haven't done anything bad to anyone (that I know), so, doubt.

You sure that it wasnt a nigger?

I had a jew friend. He was filthy rich, gay and autistic. He was actually pretty friendly but too weird. Also his parents were weird.

What is it with nerdy girls and breasts reduction?

The only jew i've met was a red-haired communist fattass who was leeching money off his "friends". He played nice and friendly but was a huge asshole inside. Pretty much the opposite of me. Glad i removed that faggot from my life, he was a huge nuisance

Rude snobs. My boss was one. Extremely cheap and plebeian. Cheap furniture in the house. They would leave food in the pots they cooked and put them in fridge without a saran wrap to cover. Totally just low claaa and scummy. They all live near other Jews because Jews are poor faggots. Gas them all

They smush their faces a certain type of way. It's so cute lol.

Attached: Jewlaughter.jpg (824x550, 71K)

You kike shills are so obvious

I fucked a Jewess.

Jewish people overwhelmingly are cool and friendly. The othodox ones are kinda known to be jerks like the amish and it can be challenging being in a relationship with a jewish person around the holidays but I think they are a fine people.

I've been to a Synagogue and my closet childhood friend was a Jew. Nothing out of the ordinary in the Synagogue just the usual bluepilling of religion. I hadn't noticed my childhood friend was a Jew until I got older. Anyway I live in N.I. so being a Jew here doesn't mean shit so what I have to say really doesn't mean much. Why did I even bother responding? f
pic attached is my side of the N.I. community

Attached: image0-227.jpg (375x547, 41K)

>fear goyim
>destroy their societies so you don't have to fear them
>they get mad
>fear goyim
This doesn't work you know

Whenever I deal with them, I feel like my speech is constantly being scanned for anything that can be constued as antisemetic. It's so irritating.

My best friend is a jew

nah bro your just a crazy man, enjoy your tinfoil hat and eternal virginity

Show flag

i /am/ a jew
t. gradually i began to hate them

Attached: rabbi_hitler_sm.jpg (180x145, 6K)

I met 3 and they all turned out the way I assumed they would be:
>very suave and good with semantics and arguments
>very subjective, portraying themselves as morally much better than they actually are
>extremely bluepilled, to the point of sounding like reciting some protocol when it comes to discussing politics
>call themselves "intellectuals" which just means "we r smart n evry1 else is dumb", i.e. an elitist attitude towards those who aren't total book-suckers and goody-two-shoes

felt a mixture of disappointment and amusement at that point, because it confirmed every stereotype I wanted to refuse.

Was friends with one in college.

Nice guy, but very selfish. I once wrote a letter for him so that he could get a job, he promised me a meal the following day in thanks. Next thing I know he's talking me into getting the cheapest possible selection at olive garden, I'm confident he regretted the 8 dollars.

He's cool other than that though.

I didn't destroy anything. No one I know destroyed. I was asked why I'M paranoid. It's cause where ever I look people hate me for crimes I wasn't even aware of. Speaking to me in generalizations isn't a good show. I've never blamed any single German of being a mean Nazi just for being German, and that was a nation wide movement.

>half breed
>goyish mother
user i don't think you know how our hocus pocus bullshit works

Attached: zod heresy.jpg (1024x516, 62K)

I don't know how jews are in the US but you can't really blame them I think when it's constantly under people's breath. Just look where you are. I can tell you here at least that no one cares and we make jew jokes freely cause it feels safe. Maybe consider they are just as fearful as you rather than our to get you.

I’m a Jew Adopted by rural goys as a baby. Learned I was Jewish after awhile saw it as an advantage. Then saw how utterly nigger faggot tier Jews are disliked them after that. Then started spending more time online after getting tired of being a party king pimp got old and started to fucking hate them almost as much as niggers real close race really.

Yes. 2. Unrelated and at different times. I'm an easy going, help anybody kind of guy, and these two fulfilled every stereotype I've ever heard.

Why do they chose to remain among us then? Why not move back to Israel and be safe among your own people?

I did.

sick little, twisted individuals.

neurotic by nature, always plotting and scheming on how to hustle naive people.

never trust a jew

First I'm hearing of this and I'm already pissed off.

The world is a darker place than it was before.

what part of the US do you live in that you've only ever met two?

Another user with genuine experiences.

Very smart... until you talk about politics. The you realize they are as brainwashed as anybody else.

>Maybe consider they are just as fearful as you rather than our to get you.
this is precisely why i propose a jewish-nazi alliance

I've met like 5 on different occasions and they were all Europeans who didn't believe in god. All had colgate smiles and expensive clothes and drank like pussies. One of them had fantastic cigars. Thought they would act like Jeff Goldblums dad in indepdence day but they all acted like home brand Ari Shaffirs.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551881620729.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Worked on a biology project with one my senior year in college. He was a stereotypical self absorbed hook nose, too. He was surprisingly bad at the material, and tried to basically get his dad who was some researcher to do the project for us. The only bright spot was the dumb bimbo chick on our group who had massive fake tits. Needless to say we almost failed.

The South. I probably have met others that didn't stand out

Why don't you move back to England/Germany/Africa/whereverthefuck you came from?

It's cause you are American born and raised and you don't just up and leave everything you have one day just like that. Same for them I guess. Why can it be your home but not theirs? If they want to come to Israel that's on them but they might just feel every bit American as you.

>one was a half-breed whose goyish mother was crazy. She complained about her lot in life constantly (while working as a waitress), had had her breasts reduced, cock obsessed, nerdy
Was her name Carly by any chance?

None, everyone here only knows the outside world through the internet/TV.

Attached: sensible.jpg (600x719, 213K)

Everything you've ever heard is true. They literally live their lives in hatred of you, but they'll never say it directly to your face.

there are different variations of jews, obviously.

some (usually in areas where there isn't a strong jewish presence) don't seem to treat their race/religion as the primary marker of their identity. i had a few friends like that in high school who went to college and became deeply involved with the jewish community, probably searching for a sense of identity.

those who were thoroughly instructed on their backgrounds and history seem to hold an air of superiority as if they're a part of a secret elite club that is totally off the radar of most goyim. you can really only gain the respect of these types through money and a demonstrated knowledge of jewish tradition and teaching that most gentiles do not even realize exists.

3 lazy shitty teachers, 1 psycho who randomly punched people, 2 gangstalkers and one doctor who did malpractice on purpose in a very jewish way so I can't prove it (and he got fired mysteriously after decades of work).

had a school trip to jerusalem , saw some jews there. they're kinda wierd but whatever.
i wouldnt have a problem with them if they weren't army dodging welfare leeches.IMO we should expel them if they refuse to do their national duty and serve like everyone else.

jews are nice people
yes, they are robots with no free will, but nice
qt jew girls can do anything you want in the bed

Attached: 1479304555632.jpg (636x426, 38K)

Attached: 1548925848878m.jpg (1024x640, 216K)

>Why can it be your home but not theirs?
Because America was founded as his homeland, but then your people opened the borders after they were welcomed in, who then also supported the creation of your nation. Now thanks to that, you have a nation, but he doesn't. It's not that hard to understand.

and in the east coast where i'm from they're pretty prevalent so i meet them pretty frequently. that wasn't the case as much where i grew up (south shore mass) but once you're at college and in cities it's much more common to meet them

I've met Americans. Pretty much the same thing right?

you do realize if you knock up a jewess, your kids will be jews?
only fuck a jewess in the ass.

Bobby Fischer's back baby

Attached: 1503011500761.jpg (394x458, 25K)

I know many jews. I hate them. Disgusting sub humans with no empathy
Cant even describe my disgust for them

>Why don't you move back to England/Germany/Africa/whereverthefuck you came from?
Because I am an American, and only an American. There's no other place for me to go to.
>Why can it be your home but not theirs?
Because Jews have a skewed sense of loyalty. The Jews I know all volunteered for military service in Israel, and the returned to the United States. Why could they not serve our country? They don't see themselves as Americans, that's why.

i do not find it bad
i am not gonna marry them or something

Attached: 1547857899961.jpg (249x249, 41K)

I grew up in Florida so I met a lot, i think we have the lowest quality Jews though because they are really shit tier. If it werent for nepotism most of them would be unemployed. I used to think all Jews were stupid just based on my experiences with Florida jews.

I know a guy who's mother's vaginas is jewish, yes. She got him to go to temple and explore his jewish heritage. Now he hates kikes more than I do. I introduced him to pol and merchant memes and he took to them like a fish to water. He's the only friend I spam pol memes back and forth with. Unicorn out of 10, but I'll still wear a stab proof vest. Fucker even looks like the merchant from just below the nose, the resemblance is uncanny.

>Because Jews have a skewed sense of loyalty
That's not true, Jews don't have dual loyalt-

Attached: Dual loyalty.jpg (1092x1714, 447K)

*jew grils (qt ones) are very nice

Jews hate America, why would Americans see them as countrymen? Even blacks love America more than Jews and America actually did fuck blacks over. Almost all the hate your people get comes from people's experiences with western Jews, especially American Jews.

florida jews are all rednecks. my rabbi chews tobaccy and drives a tow truck and flies confederate flags and tells nigger jokes at weekend pork barbecues.

i've only meet one jew I knew personally he was half my height was a good kid I guess. His mother was a lunatic leftist author who divorced her husband after poping out a deformed kike. she was most likely a lesbian and i remember her saying her father was a typically Jew and she hated him. I was very young and thats basically all i remember about them

Come on now.
You have a large number of evil, globalist, protocals of zion, zionist Jews succeeding in the destruction of nations, and you're afraid?

You should be terrified of Mossad and Zionism waay more than any goy, because THAT is the reason why we hate you.

It wasn't the good Jews that caused the rest to be Hollocosted. Remember that.

>Imperial capitalists create war
>Unequal distribution of privilege creates hard times

Wrong on those two and extremly correct on the good people create good times (after bad people killed each other).

But everything else is crap.

Also a sense of harmony?For fucks sake , no good times create progress in every regard with the exception of harmony as social harmony is non existent as everything changes faster than ever , it´s just that after a shitstorm people tolerate change.

Attached: 1529386590976.png (1041x779, 511K)

Yes. They're obsessed with money and abslolute dishonest manlets

dude, a wyatt mann is jewish. the fucking merchant memes are spread mostly by jews.
pic related also by a jew.

Attached: merchant mouse.jpg (1104x1143, 210K)

I am a jew and i had jew colleagues at work.

>working with jews
jew poor thing jew

>Be me
>12 year oldish
>Live in an apartment building, on the 8th floor
>A family of orthodox jews (wear kippah, kittel, payot) lives on the third floor
> Home alone after school, chilling
>Suddenly, the janitor calls on the intercom, and tells me to lock the doors and stay inside
>Apparently there's been a break in
>Looking out my bedroom window, wondering what all the fuss is about
>Suddenly see someone throw themselves out of a lower window and plummet down to the ground with a splat
>Find out later that someone broke into the jew family home
>Turns out it was a debt collector
>mfw the patriarch jew flung himself out of the window to avoid paying the money he owed
>mfw he survived the fall
>mfw he did it at least one more time

You can't make that shit up

Attached: wheeze.jpg (460x328, 25K)

Not a Jew but I look slightly Jewy. I always mock the goyim when I meet a Jew and praise Jewish people for working to eliminate Amalek. That’s enough to get the Jew to open up and gush about how the white goyim are finished. Then I reveal I was just kidding, not really a Jew, and watch them try to argue against and disavow what they just said.

I’ve done this like ten times in the last year. It’s a little hobby of mine.

Honestly, I cannot really tell.

Before I came here my eyes were closed and I probably met some jews but didn' t notice the (((signs))), but now I don' t seem to meet any at all.

>be me
>typical metalhead
>random black guy invites me to party on Sunday
>attend said party
>it's actually a synagogue
>place is filled with black people
>black sabbath

Attached: DSC_0234.jpg (500x335, 51K)

You kikes just aren’t funny any more. What changed? Probably racial sadness knowing you’ll be expelled again soon.

Ive met a couple of Jews, all were really nice guys that joined the army or got into politics.
You must remember that on a case by case basis, most people you associate yourself with will be friendly, however when push comes to shove, they still have their own groups interests at heart. I may not hate them, I even greatly respect them as people, but the fact that they are Jewish, and will more than likely vote and act against white people means I can be friendly towards em, but regarding their group I will vote and act in my own interests. The same goes for other groups like Asians and Indians, they are great people but as a group i want them gone (Africans are generally friendly, but stupid and have a herd mentality, Arabs are funny but troublemakers)

I'm not saying you are responsible for anything, I'm just saying that the paranoia among you makes it worse.
I do hold jews in general a lot more accountable than citizens of a country whose government does bad things though, most of what the bad jews do is privately funded by your fellow jews. You can't tell me they don't know what those "jewish interest groups" are actually doing with their money.

I almost forgot, also had a jew English teacher, she hired a fag as a student teacher because of course she would. Looking back on it, she had a hilarious pig fetish, stuffed pigs everywhere in the classroom.