So will the Prime Minister of NZ attend weekly prayer sessions at the mosque for the next few years because she really...

So will the Prime Minister of NZ attend weekly prayer sessions at the mosque for the next few years because she really believes that she is sad for their loss and the atrocity?

or will she just wear this apologetic courageous mask until the spotlight of this event fades away?

Attached: waaa.jpg (862x485, 36K)

she is just a prop. she is not an adult while serving the "public". She doesn't really dress herself.

based strayan cunt created the new zealandi caliphate

Let us pave the way so that he may lead us from this darkness

Attached: downloadfile-11.jpg (474x743, 51K)

Attached: downloadfile-21.jpg (474x533, 50K)

if I was a Muslim this shit would piss me off

You don’t need to dedicate your rest of life to show sympathy. She showed she cared. Trump did not.

>wears hijab
>offers to pay for families of removed kebabs for the rest of their lives

She is literally submitting to Islam and paying the jizya.

I am so pissed off right now.

Attached: Bad.jpg (550x512, 243K)

Fuck you kike

sloppy job mossad

>Rest of their lives

Holy shit, you Western cucks are basically begging more Muslims to an hero

She showed she's a bitch not a leader.

your country is a sloppy mossad job

Still gangrape-able.

Step 1 in remove semi-auto guns.
Step 2 is remove all guns.

Step 2 will happen 1 year from now.

maybe we should remove all Muslims. for their safety

>having a woman as your leader

Cucked. We made that mistake before here too, wouldn't recommend. I mean, take a look at her face, LMAO.

Who came to prayer for her?
Who offered to pay penance to her family for the rest of their lives?

It's time to turn in your guns, Kiwis. One bullet at a time.

Attached: 1552859939994.jpg (650x879, 221K)

She's paying for the funerals, changing gun laws, and probably giving them extra govt money. You'd appreciate it if it happened to you.

She's taking dressup lessons from Justina Trudeau.

What a fucking meek worm.

What the fuck is wrong with her face? She looks like a reptilian with a poor fitting human suit.

There's a reason the 'media' used to wet themselves over the dynamic duo of Trudeau and Ardern.

Two completely empty vessels living off the stability of their countries while driving them into the ground.

what do you think? I believe it's a symbolic gesture appropriately worn which when not appropriate won't be worn. Not everyone has a crazy mad relation to the symbolic other being true. Your thoughts?