Lel read his memefesto, it's so based!!!11

>lel read his memefesto, it's so based!!!11

Attached: 1530279653696.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

haha xd you are gay

Attached: 768786876.jpg (575x454, 115K)

What?

wow, did you brave leaving reddit for 5 minutes to pretend to battle on /pol?
so brave, yet so gay and sage cringe

Attached: 1484093676876.jpg (576x1024, 54K)

saged
hidden

Aussie larping as a European. That's like a dog saying it's a wolf. What a fuckhead

Attached: Screenshot_75.jpg (581x573, 117K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1545056510688.png (646x985, 837K)

>says the burger

Hes Australian and all he did in the manifesto is whine about European immigration. He isnt European it's not his problem

>he doesn't know about the Aussie immigration problem

Attached: ishygddt assad negative.jpg (172x200, 14K)

Must not be a big deal if he didnt mention it either

Fuck off mutt

I have seen burgers shit on other burgers for and mocking the "muh heritage" thing. Honestly we could've saved this one if he came here instead and we could've told him he isn't even European.

He is though. Your genes don't magically change when you move from one country to another. Australia is basically 100% anglo, the abos and lebs excepted

He didn't identify as Anglo or his specific heritage. He was all about Europe and being European. He cared about every single European country. That is going to drive you mad
Compare that to Jow Forums and Europe where we either don't care about or even actively root for the replacement of neighboring countries.

>bad bait
>still got me

heres your you you filthy bastard

Nice try Fed.

You're either antiwhite or a coward. I've explained far too many times to too many to explain to you how you're getting innocent people killed shitting on racial identity, but the blood is on your hands and the hands of those like you. Enjoy

Literally every white country on the planet is being flooded with the nearest or most convenient non whites possible. Millions per year. Each.and.every.one. for context white= any European or European diaspora. or at least to anyone who really gives a fuck about white people love or hate. Only antiwhites and cowardly whites keep denying this

Go away faggot.

he did though, read the manifesto and stop eating kebab you turk scum

>and stop eating kebab you turk scum
See this is the right attitude I was talking about.
he wouldn't root for Germany to be replaced
You do. See the difference? Especially if you are any kind of anglo you should hate Germans.