What does this PRESS PUBLISHED PHOTO have to do with the incident in ChurchTown last week, if anything...

What does this PRESS PUBLISHED PHOTO have to do with the incident in ChurchTown last week, if anything? I've not yet seen an adequate explanation

Attached: 2376823764873264723647236123.jpg (326x318, 43K)

Shooter wasn't wearing camo who the fuck is this guy

You would think someone had addresse it by now. Its not the sort of picture people tend to forget

Was apparently heading to his kids school to pick them up... In cams... With a gun... While cops were hunting for the shooter. It's probably the weirdest part of the whole event for me. No one is talking about it either.

Unbelievable. Where are all my chatty chatty's at on this? Certainly by now, some 4 days afterward this picture from Friday must have an easy, straightforward explanation. Anyone have it?

The suggestion he was picking up a kid at school is not believable

If SHTF and race war broke out, you would abandon your kids?

That's not what happened at all though

ITS A FALSE FLAG!!!

Maybe if this event was something on a level of 9/11 the story would be believable. Or if this guy was a muzzie, which clearly he is not.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.

yeah for all the “muh false flag” niggers this is the loosest end out here

The dude went to go pick up his kids and he had a gun on him because he heard the news. You have access to the internet just like the rest of us, you lazy fuck. If you want to schizopost, go to your containment board and stop shitting up this board with your retardation. Because of you and your kind, anyone who brings us legitimate things like the JQ gets called a conspiracy theorist because we got lumped in with you retards who believe the Earth is flat and we’re being ruled by invisible shapeshifting lizard demons because Alex Jones said so.

Attached: 153407C7-C955-4394-9361-8388959419C5.gif (476x360, 604K)

but how would he know before the fact?
plus it took 32 mins for cops to show up after the first gunshots.
Maybe he thought it was a school shooting..

Oh yeah this is that, wait a minute, does anyone else feel really sleepy?

All of a sudden I just got really, really tired.

Sleep is what we need I think lads.

Shhhhh, rest your eyes.

>Memeflag
>Spouting off Talmudic trickery
Very surprising.

Attached: D9B2FA7A-DB7C-4B96-8C22-93507244CC54.jpg (489x713, 63K)

>What does this PRESS PUBLISHED PHOTO have to do with the incident in ChurchTown last week, if anything? I've not yet seen an adequate explanation

Maori don't like muslims either. Nobody does. But exposing that this pro-western terror hit squad was multi-cultural would poke some holes in the "White Supreeeeeeeeemacist" narrative. It should be obvious to you faggot shills by now.

Attached: 4D_IQ.png (500x590, 19K)

I also dress in full camo with a rifle in my backseat when I go to pick up my kids. Completely normal, nothin to see here goys.

the shit in front of him isnt a rifle, look at the hq photos floating

forget about it its unrelated

Attached: chrome_2019-01-02_12-23-04.png (897x626, 868K)

Police initially reported two other suspects and IEDs. They don't even want to show terrants face or manifesto to the point of jailing people in countries with wrong think laws, what makes you think they're gonna even name this guy? They wouldn't name terrant if they didn't have to.

Nobody knows, zero explanation on what happened to the guy or who he is. Pretty much a ghost.

Honestly, despite Jow Forums's mossad bullshit, I think we're partly on to something here even the cops missed. What if he wasn't alone? What if he was part of a cell, and he was the trigger man? No one is looking for this type of organic organization from our demographic.

This guy was detained for wearing camo basically. Shooter was reported to the police as "earing military gear" so full camo was put in cuffs until they knew it wasn't him.
The person who took this photo sent it to the press claiming that item of clothing on the floor was a "camo gun" and they ran with it.
End of story I'm afraid lads

>doesn't wear cammo
>doesn't take his rifle
>doesn't have a full loadout ready to go at all times
>doesn't immediately go full commando when he hears gunfire in his small town
maybe uits YOU that's a faggot goy.
>"huurrrr I hope da goy poleece sav muh chilldruhn fo me"

Attached: 1552548262812.jpg (432x440, 74K)

he was allegedly a meth head who decided to dress in paramilitary gear and carry a gun during a mass shooting to pick up his kid from school.

mabey NZ / australia shouldn't have guns... we are just not responsible enough.

There just happened to be some bald, tanned dude in DPM, webbing with a rifle walking around in broad daylight the same day as a mass shooting attack. He wasnt involved apparently.

Regardless continuing to espouse doubt on the legitimacy of the attack and the shooters motives instead of pointing out that politicians ignoring their constituents, media silencing right wingers, and the fact that believing race exists let alone enjoying your racial identity will make you essentially unemployable and an outcast to society due to brainwashing are to blame for these deaths. Islamics have retaliated with 5 attacks so far, and as long as they think white people won't stop it, they'll keep doing it and keep raping. So keep it up, you can't feign ignorance to me. It's intentionally getting innocent people killed at this point because you're a coward or antiwhite. Everyone unsure on how to react to the attack needs to know this. Whether antiwhite or afraid you're a peice of shit for trying to leave this for future generations to settle.

>with a rifle
This is pure fantasy. He's literally suing for wrongful arrest because he wasn't armed, just wearing the wrong thing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Gettin sleepy guys

dude went to pick up his kids from school when he hear there was a shooting and took his guns the police went
>oi m8 we are the only ones who are allowed guns
and arrested him for being a red blooded male.

He looks Semitic.

there was this photo and another photo of another shooter being arrested, yet nobody at all talks about the those... and just like that they used las vegas magic and now there is only a crazy lone white guy. really? you have a guy in military fatigues that was armed being arrested by cops and hasn't appeared in the media since and that's fine? and have you ever in your entire life seen photos of the suspect deliberately order by the court to be blurred so you can tell who the fuck it is they have in shackles? i mean we have his face from Twitter, Kikebook and the videos of the shooting... but blur his face because reasons. the whole thing stinks.

dresses up as the shooter in camo and has guns... going to get his kids from school. nah fella, nah.

Just out for a stroll with full camo, face paint, and a rifle.

Nothing to see here.

How far out are we from that Vegas shooting? A year and a half ago? Still no explanation for the M240s.

No explanation on hardly anything. Another humiliation for the FBI

bump

bump