Why are people tuning to Fox News rather than liberal news media like CNN, MSNBC, etc?

Why are people tuning to Fox News rather than liberal news media like CNN, MSNBC, etc?

I'd rather watch RT than mainstream media but what gives?

Attached: 1551878410307.png (844x923, 410K)

All the other news channels are blatantly anti white

I watch it instead of Sky and BBC.
this. they are pro-migration feminist agenda driven propagandistic leftist sjw shit, as well as anti-male and anti-white, all of them.

Its the only conservative viewpoint on TV so all the conservatives go there where as there are dozens and dozens of liberal channels so that side gets spread out.

Good. The most pro israel news channel.

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 8K)

You'd be right if the population is only composed of left and righ wing

>the left is more woke on cable news being shit propaganda
This is to be celebrated?

I only watch One America News and sometimes Tucker. I get most of my fake news on the internet.

>but what gives?

If you ever watch CNN you'll notice 90% of the segments are about Trump and the "russian collusion" eventually people wisen up and get tired of the bullshit especially since it's been spun for 2 straight years with no hard evidence.

Because they love to vote against their own economic interests

The media population is. So whatever your political stripe that's what you have to choose from if you're going to watch TV news.

They're unironically the only MSM outlet that actually covers real news some of the time. If you would've told me back in like 08' that Fox News would have more journalistic integrity than the likes of CNN, MSNBC, etc. I would've laughed in your face. But now they've just shown themselves to be nothing more than a propaganda arm of the DNC. I'm not even a trump supporter and it blows my fucking mind that I have to go to fucking fox news for actual news on things that CNN and MSNBC won't cover. CNN is just anti-trump speculation and Russian hysteria 24/7. Even my super blue-pilled liberal parents are getting fatigued with the constant trump bashing so it's obviously not working in their favor.

Everyone who didn't vote for Shrillery is Right-wing Nazi. We didn't write the rules, your Jewish masters did.

I haven't watched the news in close to a decade. It's all lies.

Fox news keeps a stable of attractive female talking heads. Their competition keeps a stable of dykes, faggots, and generally unnatractive non-talent.

This. The MSM has gone so far in turning itself into a joke that FOX, fucking FOX News, looks like a bastion of journalistic integrity in comparison.

The MSM in every state of the West is almost exclusively populated by people who hate their own nations and wish to see them eliminated. What a strange situation.

Attached: 1537063397242.jpg (518x356, 30K)

it's an upside twilight zone inspired clown world we're livin in boyo..2019/20 is gonna be a hell of a ride

Only boomers watch any of those shit networks

Attached: 02B4241A-77C0-4507-8811-E77D0AA54E51.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

boomers want their propaganda to come from israel first whites

Who watches any of that garbage? I'll stick to curating my own content via the Internet

Because there is a blatant agenda in the left wing media to control the narrative, and even create it. If you look at the Gematria behind trumps entire existence its clear that he is the key to God’s narrative. So on one hand you have fox cherry picking parts of the true narrative, and then on the other the left trying balance a false narrative that intrinsically is incompatible with people because it is a facade, as well as cherry picking parts of the true narrative. One side is more burdened, and harder to accept, both are cherry picked but one is blessed in its undertakings, metaphorically and maybe religiously through alliegance

>Why are people tuning to Fox News
They've been #1 for years and years. It's mostly just that the other outlets are so fucking awful. Even my boomer Democrat parents eventually gave up and primarily watch Fox when they couldn't take the literal garbage on the other networks any longer.