I have a serious question. If India is the BIGGEST English-speaking country in the world...

I have a serious question. If India is the BIGGEST English-speaking country in the world, so why are they a minority on Jow Forums compared to AMERICAN and BRITISH people ?

Attached: download.jpg (254x198, 6K)

this is pretty low iq user lurk more

Because only retard European and American white supremacist manlets use this site

Too busy trying to talk/rape white girls on the internet. Only so many hours in the day.

Attached: E890EAC8-7BE0-4AF3-86F8-0E3812DE16CE.jpg (284x284, 15K)

It's puzzling, isn't it?
Why aren't they posting on Jow Forums?

Attached: india-open-defacation.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

Oh my God. It's really anchored in their culture, even on the internet. Why are they so uncivilized.

It's disturbing. I agree. They make me think to little pigs rolling in the mud.

Come to think of it I don't know of any English-speaking website which has a high proportion of Indians, with the exception of Quora and maybe Facebook.

Because poo in loo Ugandan knuckles har har ecks dee epic style

Because Indians don't need Jow Forums to come hiding from others... Our Facebook pages and groups are
better than chans..

majority of India is filled with people of lower caste so that's like a country with majority of niggers

this lol

also only recently we have enoguh people using the internet. i can already see paji newfags coming in mass numbers.

internet pajeet users hit about 700 million or so this year, its gunna be interesting seeing the evolution of internet.

>Why are Pajeets a minority on a board filled with unironic nazis

Jee, I wonder why croissant boy

Attached: images (8).jpg (559x263, 15K)

>Cant use a toilet
Can use a computer?

how many weeaboos are there in India, relatively speaking? Most of the people on Jow Forums are either weeaboos or soon-to-beeaboos.

there are legit chinks in India and they revel in Chink culture like k-pop and anime. not sure if they are "weeaboos" then since they are racially similar to japs/koreas.

but brown pajis, I have yet to meet even one IRL. (and no i'm not a weeb)

How can your country be so backwards to still have the caste system?

>internet pajeet users hit about 700 million or so this year, its gunna be interesting seeing the evolution of internet.

Honest question, curryfriend. What percentage of these would you say can speak good English? Also, is the increase in internet use mostly on mobile or is home broadband becoming popular too?

You'd be surprised. There was a comic-con in my city last year and half the kids there were dressed as obscure anime characters

It's weird seeing brown people wearing anime costumes

Attached: y43Lh7I9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>Using a toilet

Shit on the streets like a real man, potato nigger

It's broken and pathetic English man. Ever seen that "you bastarddd" video?

We are free to say whatever we want on facebook and whatsapp.
Jow Forums is for virgins who want to hide behind anonymous tag.
>wait

We need more hot sexy Indian men in here.

>Shit on the streets like a real man, potato nigger

Based and brownpilled

> Memeflag
> Pussy is ashamed of his own country

caste is race.

low caste niggers get affirmative action into government universities, jobs.

the word for caste in Sanskrit is literally "colour".

do you two differ geographically?

Home broadband is increasing too but it's 90% mobile.

>What percentage of these would you say can speak good English?
10%

The only reason its the"biggest English-speaking country" is because its included in the syllabus of almost every school most of them stop speaking English once they pass their grade unless its for bobs/vegene online. The only people who actually do continue to use English their entire life mostly work in industries focused on outsourcing/international markets.

Attached: poo.png (485x723, 468K)

> 4 people represents the entire nation of 134 crore Indians and ignoring it's rural area
Are you crying , my Führer ?
Indeed crying a river

Attached: 1537296925923.jpg (656x983, 137K)

onions boy

Attached: 3880724767970.jpg (1280x848, 251K)

Indians got their own Jow Forums

It's pretty weird

Tbf weve some serious problems over here, no immagrants yet but fuck do we have some brainlet bluepill fuks
>At least im not indian

Attached: beindia.png (1080x1920, 406K)

This will change, you can thank Jio.

that shit ain't right, reminds me of that one cold play and chainsmokers song with the brown nigger kid dressed up as a superhero.

I cringe every fucking time I see it, but still a good song though.

You guys are good at nothing. There's 1.3 billion of you autistic pajeets. Fucking get a designated shitting planet already and fuck off from planet earth before Pakistan ass rapes you guys again.

Attached: 1551673659696m.jpg (923x1024, 102K)

brainlet here
whats "rank in country"?

> Atleast I am not Indian
Well , great achievement
> Atleast we are not gay onions boys and not infected with niggers

>memeflag
> Pussy is ashamed of his own country

Im a chink an i can confirm almost everyone is a weeb

Man you werent joking about your poor english skills were you
Cant really comeback at something I cant understand, got me there man

>Im a chink
no you are not
>everyone is a weeb
not really but everyone of you are kpop fan

I still don't understand why India is so linked to POOP on the internet. POOP is funny as an emoji or a word, but each time I'm reading some topics about India, you can be sure to see post about shit.

>Wouldn't it be more serious having decent bathrooms instead of having smartphones ?

desu he forgot about Japanese kid TV shows like shinchan, Doraemon, kiteretsu, hagemaru etc. which are broadcasted by many cable channels. All those are household names here.

but I think most people grow out of Japanese TV shows they watched as a kid, and many don’t even know they’re Japanese since they’re dubbed in Hindi.

Iam and not everyone is a kpop fan but almost everyone is a weeb

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

We talk about killing muslims openly on facebook. We don't need to hide our identities. I, myself come here because Im interested in white right wing politics which I got sucked into circa gamergate

Well you were not joking of your problem of inability to read , don't you ?
You really are pussy faggot , don't you ?

>weeb
i have never seen any of you do cosplay and act retard though.

It varies based on location where i live many of them are weebs id say half my college was in some form weebs or addicted to kpop here in west India

They're not
Most memeflags are poos hiding in disgrace because posting with an Indian flag is just begging for "y no poo in the loo" posts

Again I think it might be time to chill, calm down, maybe take a breath of that certified fresh* New Dehli air and take a nice dump on the ground before sitting down to type something in proper english

honest question (please don’t get offended): you guys are not like aznidentity right? My ex was from Manipur and looked 100% chink. From what I know NE urbanites are more progressive than mainland urban Indians and I observed it from the dress sense of both your guys and girls too

Cause its at local level and believe me there's a number of them here they just don't reveal themselves

Attached: 20190318_210645.jpg (1080x767, 543K)

Not offended at all, not all NE states are progressive though, some are dumb cunts but after visiting Delhi and other north Indian states I'd have to say yeah... State of NE is better

>mizo
although they are burmese they have wet dream about being korean.
and
weebs are pure cringe.

There are lot of faggot korean wannabes won't deny that

>progressive than mainland urban Indians
my theory is that they want to laarp as korean or japanese real bad.

They post under proxies because if they don't every single reply to them is pic related

Attached: shitskin.jpg (659x609, 85K)

Most of us phone post on the shitter. Can't do that in India. For obvious reasons...

SHART

Gay Irish people have nothing to talk about India except the meme stereotype because his own country is a shithole and have no future whatsoever

Attached: burn-coal-pay-toll.jpg (1073x622, 160K)

We will be the majority in a few years as more Indians get red pilled.

On what basis do you conclude such horrendous garbage mutt ?

Half the people here are brown. You know it

Mostly true not all though

You are soo funny mutt
You should really consider SUICIDE

Wow, good one Paj, really hit to the bone using a single image of one interracial beour.
I dont care because that doesnt represent my country.
Does yours?

Attached: india.jpg (780x756, 68K)

Poos get my respect for preserving ancient Sanskrit and Vedic knowledge to my great intellectual and spiritual interest. Continuing to maintain your culture is imperative in the face of this ignorant Muslim/Christian invasion, best of luck resisting those who have already contracted the aforementioned brain parasites.

Attached: 1522445237864.png (500x500, 33K)

And some of us are yellow, aint that right Finlandbro

Wut mate?

Homo good though. Ultrabased Hindpoos know that homosexuality is as natural as Patanjali is.

Attached: images (9).jpg (384x384, 10K)

Who is the leader of your country I forget?

Attached: pajeet.png (485x723, 65K)

Poo agenda exposed

do you guys have gay prides?

personally i belive NE people are more goodlooking or even best looking mongoloids.
i mean even nepalis or bodo people are mongoloid but they dont go to the extent some NE people go.

Attached: northeastindian.jpg (417x625, 36K)

Man.
Now that hurt.
>Learn your lessons from this mutt Paj
Not too shabby

>crore
learned a new word today, thanks user

India is a 3rd world country in certain areas still.

>English-speaking
!= reading and writing English

I guess I could bring up the rape/corruption/infastructure/general ineptitude inherent in your country but thts not as fun

Attached: 1496866717857.jpg (299x375, 18K)

do you even know what a third world country is?
well it surprise you if I said that Sweden and Switzerland are third world countries?

Attached: everywhere i go i must shit.jpg (720x612, 80K)

Not all of us are fucking chad mate

Use this next time.
The one time one of you made me laugh unironically.
Dont let me down

Attached: india2.png (1189x604, 249K)

Lad leave him alone for fucks sake

they are on xda and whatsapp

They might swarm us soon enough.

but aren't all of you guys brown or brownish?

Attached: 416984548241309706.png (128x128, 17K)

Attached: 205.jpg (200x261, 17K)

All these newfag poos getting offended by the poo loo stuff. Feels good.

Attached: dab.png (757x615, 184K)

There are 50 shades of brown

Attached: 1505466598444.png (900x853, 650K)

Got a bit of a stiffie for Varadker maybe?

>downloaded the low resolution one
lurk moar newfag

what the
pics of the women? what ethnic group is that?

no they're not
and you should go back

Homosexuality and gay marriage was just recently legalised so yeah, we do just not as often as the Americans

Facebook boomers BTFO