Last night I woke up in bed to find my pants down and a male roommate jerking off behind me...

Last night I woke up in bed to find my pants down and a male roommate jerking off behind me. I was so shocked I didn't move and he ejaculated all over my ass, and then left the bed. I politely confronted him this morning and he told me he's mortified and did it in his sleep. Is this a thing men do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-195036_Google.jpg (989x743, 298K)

No.
1. GTFO of there
2. Report him.

>Is this a thing men do?
If they can get away with it

He did not do it in his sleep.
He’s a creep so I’d get out of there.
No telling if he already does other creepy shit without you knowing.

>I didn't move
>I politely confronted
Wtf OP! Just Wtf?

Are you a guy, OP?

I would have fucking killed him. Wth.

>Are you a guy, OP?
>"I politely confronted him this morning"
do you really have to ask

He did it on purpose, there is no way he did that in his sleep.

Start sleeping with a knife under your pillow and cut his dick off if he does it again.

Okay I need to admit the whole story. It was not a roommate, it was my husband. The first time he groped me while I was trying to sleep I pretended to be asleep and then when he started trying to penetrate me I pretended to wake up and we had sex.
The second time I was truly asleep when I felt him grinding against me and groping me and I shook him off I went back to sleep, and the next day he apologized. I didn't tell him but it was really disturbing to wake up to being groped. I told him it was fine because I liked it the first time but I was just really asleep.
And then there was this time, I was half asleep when I woke up to my pants down and him jerking off behind me. I didn't move until he left and then when I went to sleep I had an awful nightmare. So this morning I told him what he was doing was giving me nightmares and he apologized and said he'd done it in his sleep. I guess I'm embarrassed to feel uncomfortable because it was initially okay with me.

This bait is real crap

True. Obviously. Do you have your own room? Lock the door.

>He'd done it in his sleep
That's an awful lie. He is lying about what is essentially a sexual assault. Personally I have lived with my bf for several years, and if I told him something like this made me uncomfortable, only for him to ignore that and do it again, with the nerve to lie about it, it would put massive holes in our relationship. This is extremely untrustworthy behavior and the fact that he disregarded it making you uncomfortable is a huge red flag.

The whole situation is so confusing to me. He was upset when I told him it had given me a nightmare (that someone had paralyzed me with a syringe in the neck and raped me in bed) and he felt like it was clearly connected to what he had done. Yes. I just kept trying to be positive because I didn't want to judge him since I had said it was okay the first time. I just wish I could find a way to tell him I definitely don't want to do that again. Maybe I could say just because I don't want to have any more nightmares. It's so strange. He's such a good guy. We've been together four years, we have a baby together. I'm really worried this is because I don't put out enough.

>literally fuck him the first time it happens
>tell him "it's fine" the second time it happens
>freak out when it happens a third time
You must have an IQ below 100, jesus christ. How are you so bad at communicating? Tell your dumbfuck husband that you don't like that

It is clear that your husband has a sleeping fetish. Either tell him to knock it off or realize that it turns him on and let him do it. I'm sure if you accept it you will get used to it after a while and it will stop bothering you.

If you really don't like it then tell him it makes you uncomfortable and ask him not to do it anymore.

>in his sleep
He did this and you're an idiot for believing he did it 'in his sleep.'
It's time to re-confront and tell him he needs to own up.

why don't you fuck him before going to sleep?
sounds like a win / win situation.

Thanks I have a new fantasy to think about next time I jack off.

I do this with my gf whenever I'm horny and she's asleep. Of course, I asked her about it first since not every woman is comfortable with being used that way. It's really hot in my mind, both that I am focusing only on my own pleasure, and that I own my woman to the point where I can do what I want with her.

Since this is your husband, you should talk to him. Either accept that this something that he really likes, or explain to him exactly how it makes you feel. You both clearly need to improve your communication. You are way past the point of breaking up, so take some time to actually discuss your love life and boundaries.

OP here. Husband and I just had sex, both in a good mood, and I bring up what happened last night and explained that he'll have to fully wake me up before sex in the future so I don't have nightmares. He responded 'absolutely' and I feel better. We are both good and everything is better now.

Time to cut his dick off in your sleep.

I'm just going to go shoplift and say I was sleeping.