Fact: As soon as the US stops giving money and weapons to Jewish mutts, all wars in the middle East will stop

Fact: As soon as the US stops giving money and weapons to Jewish mutts, all wars in the middle East will stop.
No discuss.

Attached: kvMBd26vjaA.jpg (884x1080, 133K)

simple as that? Who is this entity US that is so generous? Is it related in any capacity to USA?

Hi russia xDDD nice plan

>Fact: As soon as the US stops giving money and weapons to Jewish mutts

... Russia takes over and sells weapons and money to Jewish mutts.

Israel is 30% Russian Jew.

Russians have lived alongside the Jews for so long they copy their mannerisms and characteristics.

>he really thinks his govt won't step in
Don't be so delusional. Once the US ceases being the world hegemon Moscow will rush to fill it's place. Power vacuums don't stay empty.

just give everything to cykabliat and they will forcefuly unite whole world and make only languege spoken rusian and the only culture rusian -___-

The fuckery began when you invaded Afghanistan in 1980. Should have seen it coming that US will pull a Vietnam on you buy financing the Mujahideen.

Naturally. They want the exact same thing the western elites do, just with them in charge.

jew and rusians cant be compared, russia fall far under it

vote Poland for global hegemon and overlord
we have pierogi and kompot

Attached: 1478467375043.jpg (500x730, 62K)

That is a big part of it, but there’s all sorts of other duckers going on like US/British history of fucking with Iran, plus all the other oil related nonsense.

Dropping Israel as an act of good faith is the right course of action though.

Well not all israelis shit. Ye exist some fucker zionist that must be removed from globe by cleansing...

Sure thing, Ivan

Attached: CHEWS THE JEWS.png (850x443, 35K)

"russian" jews hate russia

Well worst shit is in (((brusels))), cant take that as serious country when they did so much shit, and europe is just garbage thing, we neeed new unions before exiting garbage...

Lithuania raged))

Not all, there are a lot of Pro-Russian.

i mean brusel have few rusian politics

None of Lithuanians are pro rusians

Cut all oil dependency using american production, nuclear power 'n shiet.
Boycott israelis, shut down all European/American/Asian corporations there.
Cut all gibs and military babysitting to Gibsrael.
Tell Kosher Nostra drug dealers to fuck off.
Block all western/asian trade from troublesome Middle East countries.
Congrats, kikes are dead, Arabs fucked and even if Russia conquers it all, it is just a shitty desert now.

Easier said than done.

Hey rusia you know rusians are pro lithuanians, manny of you want to join as a part to us :3

It's about jews.

Just to claim it later as part of russian world. Enjoy.

We need to protect Israel so that's not an option. They are allies

LMAO SURE want to join some Lithuanian union? we need more terytory LMAO
//just make sunre u anti putin

Christians should take over the Middle East and convert everyone. Then erect an enormous statue of Jesus on a cross. Would be awesome.

Attached: B72F6FE7-9241-4A6F-A135-62DB477EF816.jpg (480x480, 41K)

>we need
We dont need to do fucking anything
Fuck off kike

(((You))) need to fuck off to r/Dolan

Attached: logo_conib.png (337x159, 44K)

Wrong pic, joo?

go get some sleep you heroin ridden degenerate

Attached: mothercouldlove.png (457x736, 497K)

in russian federation everything is pro russian as long as it enriches jews which can be child slavery, organ harvesting, drug trade you name it

How much money did you waste gangstalking me, cutdicks? HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

You appear to have schizophrenia my Friend.

I don't know who you are from Adam.

Attached: 1552915401634.gif (607x609, 754K)

Won't make the ones here already go back.
I'd rather kill them all.
Pros: No more muslims
Cons: ???

who gives a shit about the middle east anyway?

Decrease in aid to Israel will likely result in an increase of false flags. Any negative effect upon Israel will result in greater existential instability. Israel's religious destiny is Holy destruction. Acceleration, isolation, absolute destiny.

Attached: (((BananaSplitz)))).jpg (898x547, 72K)

>t. Tatar
3 billion is pocket change for governments

A Russian calling someone a heroin addict. Wew krokodilad

Interesting... Tell me more about your theory. Have you ever been hospitalized and lost the memory about 3 days of your life because a jewish doctor said you were "too eloquent"? Then the fat ass gets mysteriously fired after decades of work? And your medical records are full of suspicious stuff?

Wow!

so many retarded lithuanians here after school today.

Attached: 1542107606214.jpg (640x640, 52K)

> The fuckery began when you invaded Afghanistan in 1980
The fuckery there never stopped, that's the reason USSR answered a request of help from Afghan gvmnt.

my bad. only 2 retards.

and iran will take over all of the middle east with the backing of china and russia and become a geopolitical enemy of the west in its entirety

"y-yea guys dont slide our 80 million shooter threads"

>retarded lithuanians
are you one of the CIA homos from CIA lemon party gestapo stationed nowadays here in lithuania? after litvicide there are barely any lithuanian names of faces left here. I read today lists of mayors elected in the recent elections. It reads like list of make believe delegates in UN convention or terror no fly list.

Good
The Superior deserve to rule over the Inferior. Iran will just take its rightful place back, as God and nature intended
Either way, Iran is going to take back its rightful clay
Next time don't play stupid games and make stupid decisions, otherwise it will bite you in the ass

Attached: 1551829550937.jpg (962x688, 125K)

well, they won't stop overnight, but they will resolve in a relatively short chain reaction.
Israel as we currently know it is unlikely to survive that process.

Attached: gettyimages-623337860-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 386K)

and kielbasa! and winged hussar memes.
you guys have my vote

can someone expain why lithuanians and brazilians constantly shit up the board

Because they feel like it.

Yeah, this is literally a Russian psyop.

>muh puppet oil theocracy propped up by russia and china"
>superior
you must be larping

14% as of 2015