What happened to all the Yang shilling?

What happened to all the Yang shilling?

It started as a joke but so did trump, only that people started to actually believe in the trump meme, people saw no other way but to stick it to the corrupt establishment, but the Yang meme never really caught on, why not? Isn't Yang an even bigger threat to them than trump ever was since he wants to change the system completely, why not enjoy a 1000/month while accelerating the process of a collapse?

Attached: D1lv9X2UwAEFHZj.jpg (600x381, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mossad

We're waiting for the debates, that's when the Yang Gang will strike.

Attached: yangmimi.jpg (800x1066, 202K)

Alll the yang shills were told by their handlers to spam the NZ shit instead to demonize the white man further and normalize a literal fucking chink running for POTUS. They're too stupid to realize Yang can't just "give" everyone $1,000 even if he is POTUS because it has to be passed through congress and house first and they will never vote in favor of giving white people $1,000 for nothing.

Attached: 1552806549285.jpg (325x244, 14K)

I'm still willing 2 die 4 my gang

Attached: 20190317_184504.png (774x1088, 799K)

His name is Andrew and he grew up in Schenectady for Christ's sake. Sure Trump is white but he's currently sucking Jew cock.

Trump supporter shoots up nz mosque. What have yang supporters done? Suck Jewish dick

Yabg shills where bought and paid for. For the most parts. They had their push, it was mostly for him getting donations. But the money ran out. They did a good job shilling I guess, but the didn't think it out and blew their wad way to soon

If you read the manifesto you'd know he was't a Trump supporter you dumb nigger
And it's all shills, you're a shill, no one likes this fucking gook.

Yang is dominating the interwebs dumb ass he's going to win

So much this. Don't waste your energy campaigning for controlled opposition

>white
>shoot mosque
>tries to create race war
Not a trump supporter

Attached: 1552450764446.jpg (250x203, 42K)

And then he's going to cuck on the $1000 just like trump cucked on the wall?

Yeah right. You're not even willing to get a job.

Who knows

memes are not jokes you dip

Attached: 1538902863058.jpg (930x1024, 123K)

>it started as a coordinated shilling attempt, which trump did not

ftfy also just to get it out of the way: migatard migapede boomer qshner israel bootlicker cuck

There's actually a phrase where he mentions Trump

Meme resources got shifted over to christchurch for the time being. We'll be back when the debates start

Can we not give everyone 1000 per month. Ew

Im not opposed to the idea but what happens when people start demanding more than 1k?

This will eventually happen

You have to think about longterm...what happens when this shit gets out of control. It could absolutely destroy the government

did the yangchecks bounce?
poor paid posters

>What happened to all the Yang shilling?

I assume they figured out Jow Forums is too spicy to fuck with. Think about it. They shilled here hoping to capture that trump magic and they got spicy memes back that probably made lost them point with the left. Then the NZ shooter happens and the word chan gets spread around connected to it.

They probably fucked off thinking Jow Forums was too risky to fuck with.

They're busy shilling for muslims right now.

Im impressed he was able to get out of Schenectady and get into Philips Exeter

I guess that'll just be a funny surprise eh? Lets just shill for whatever kosher approved candidate that promises gibs

Both Trump and Yang are controlled opposition

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a small favour? C-come join this super active Jow Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/SnqNdnT

i

Attached: join akarin 9.png (320x368, 219K)

They ended up deporting the wee slant. Working in a dry cleaners out in Daegu now.

Supporting Yang doesn't even have to be about memes or shilling. He's a genuinely smart guy that has identified a problem in our economy that will affect us in the near future and is offering steps and a plan to address it.

Sure there are people that just "LOL $1000 NEETBUX" but freedom dividends will have an actual impact on encouraging local and national economic activity.

Alaska has been receiving the same amount of UBI for over 30 years.

Reddit onions zoomers found something else to spam.

Save it for your manifesto pedo.

Attached: 1527451341018.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

Subscribe to Pewdiepie

>Idea for a commercial

>Arabic woman lying on side, close up of her veiled face
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME GET RID OF ALL THESE SHIPS"
>*throws veil off and gets up, camera pans out to a selection of boats*
>*Aussie man dressed in body armor with pirate symbol patches all over the vest hops onto screen*
>"There's another massacre in NZ, and this time it's on proices!"
>"$49,999 DOWN PAYMENT ON THIS NEW NANOOK"
>"$12,999 DOWN FOR THIS GENTLY USED BENETTI"
>*initial D music starts playing mutedly*
>"AND WOT'S THIS?"
>*leans down, picks up petrol canister*
>*jumps overboard and swims to a jet ski, where the music is coming from*
>*starts speeding away and cut to a front shot from a boat leading the salesman on the jet ski*
>"DAS RIGHT WITH EVERY NEW JET SKI WE'RE THROWIN IN A FREE GAS CAN!"
>"COME ON DOWN TO CHROISTCHURCH SEA AND NAVY BECAUSE THESE DEALS ARE ABSOLUTELY GENOCIDAL"

you witnessed pic related running an operation to see how many lemmings would jump on board a train going nowhere because of shitty memes. Congratulations to all those retards.

Attached: img_og-1-.jpg (1500x800, 320K)

Nobody demanded 1k and it was set by Yang why would people suddenly demand 2k?

> destroy the government

This is a good thing, yang would help speed up that process til a point where the whole political structure would have to change or collapse completely.

People are starting to understand that modern conservatism (kosherservatism) = All shitskins get Gibbs and whites get to sit back and watch and dont get any assistance.

The fact is, Yang is the only canadite pushing a policy which helps whites.
He wants to give 1k a month to every white in the country. With 2 heads in a household--that 24k a year to white families. That allows for these households to have kids.
Yang is literally helping whites get this bag so they can have kids.
Yang is proposing a positive eugenics program.
There's no stoping yang-gang.

There's no stoping yang-gang. He's tapped into the same memetic energy which got trump elected originally. The spirit of 2015, the spirit of the pramaries no longer sticks with trump. Trump has lost his dynamism. The memetic energy have chosen Yang.

Get that bag 2020

+1000

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

"trump started as a joke" - actually no he didnt. YANG started as a joke and will end as a joke. "HUR DUR HERES A 1000 BUCKS NOW GET BODIED WHEN WE TAKE YOUR GUNS HAIL COMMUNISM"

How does voting for him stick it to anyone but ourselves?
Fucking retard.

Keep telling yourselves that. Yang thinks that hiring nerd virgins to make a discord so they can organize to pump lame fucking yang memes into the boards and mucking up our fucking threads is somehow going to work because "hur dur i wana be like trump". The stupid chink faggot is only annoying fuckers on here and is literally burying himself. keep shilling , it makes him lose even more.

>muh gun grab
how retard r u?

Yang isn't a communist

I doubt that everyone genuinely believed in trump to save them lol, it was more of a joke to see how far it could be pushed, but he proved to be a kike shill any way.

Yang Gang has class and is taking it easy being of the recent events in NZ. Weve got until 2020 to rev up the meme machine.

Attached: 1552598877658.jpg (933x728, 39K)

Because Trump was famous before running for president, but nobody knows who the fuck is chang

Attached: 1552822337447.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Lol not really

Attached: 1552748524639.png (501x628, 63K)

because yang himself is boring and doesnt give any meme material

trump would give us material to work with everytime he spoke, every debate would give us volumes of funny quotes and screenshots, he would constantly tweet funny insults etc

yang himself is boring and never says or does anything interesting. his spammers have nothign to work with and can only photoshop his face into other meme images and post his policy points

it looks and feels forced

these are perfect examples of what i was saying here
there is nothing in these images actually unique to yang. no low energy jokes, no build wall jokes etc. its just yang hats pasted onto other images. you could replace the yang logo with any other candidate and it applies just as much to them

yang himself needs to create memes for his shills to work with, but hes boring

how about a thousand dollars?

Attached: fatyangbucks3.jpg (1496x1496, 378K)

We don’t want to be associated with a psycho board that glorifies a racist islamiphobic murderer

>its just yang hats pasted onto other images
This, memes without context

always rember to dab on miganiggers

Attached: 1552887661021.png (1200x800, 625K)