Response to this retarded tweet from a brown man

Let’s go through this shit one by one.

First, white people get enough sympathy. If they didn’t, boards like this didn’t exist. Whites and many other people have sympathy for whites but they keep it hidden. Whites still have a perception of high status no matter where they go.

Homeland? North America is not your homeland. In fact, all land was at one point in time inhabited by a different race, so it’s a stupid point. Hate and envy? I do not hate any people because of their race. I do not envy white people because envy is useless. Also, I wouldn’t want to be privileged just because of my race. My ideal world is to live in a world where your race is irrelevant to how people treat you.

Lust after beautiful women? I’m not sure if the tweeter meant listing after white women in general or only the beautiful white women. Hopefully the latter since the average white chick, just like most chicks and most people, look ugly. Add on makeup fraud that was literally made for white women originally and you have white women with inflated self worth (hence why almost all look horrible without makeup). Lusting after beautiful white women? Even if there are more beautiful white women, what makes them superior? We live in a society dictated by Eurocentric influences everywhere and anywhere anyways. Chances are that if they weren’t, beautiful white women wouldn’t be considered beautiful. But even if every single white woman was beautiful and somehow considered to be “objectively so” as a matter of biology, it would just be an attribute not implying superiority. IQ is an attribute that is highest in East Asians. I don’t think they are most superior. Being athletic is another attribute probably highest in blacks. I don’t think blacks are superior to everyone else. Differences in races != general superiority and general inferiority. It depends on what attribute you’re looking at.

Attached: 80EF262B-56B7-4B80-A07D-F2661118476F.jpg (640x721, 67K)

Oh and lastly, I’m not here to undermine anyone, especially by their race.

>(((funklestein)))
Every time.

>don't get enough sympathy
Brainlet
>North America is not your homeland
Ignoring that it's happening in Europe
>Denying whites are agreed to be the most attractive
OK retard

Attached: 1540599956603.jpg (661x434, 271K)

you know deep down that the tweet is mostly accurate

It would not have bothered you so much if it was completely false.

Whites get tons of sympathy.

Europe? Europe was inhabited by other people at one point in history.

Whites are not agreed to be most attractive, for otherwise ugly incels wouldn’t exist. Now if you’re saying whites have the most number of attractive people, that may be true, but is this because of a Eurocentric standard dominated world (vs. say in an Asian dominated world) or is it because of biology? Either way, it is a single attribute. By that logic, even if the biology argument were true (need evidence for this since the entire world is Eurocentric standard based), Asians would be most superior given highest IQs and blacks also most superior given most impressive athletic qualities.

Anyone falling for this bait, should of been in the mosque.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Sir you are dumb

Shut the fuck up, kike.

>First, white people get enough sympathy.
Sauce?
>If they didn’t, boards like this didn’t exist.
So... one board compared to literally all of news media, all of entertainment media, and the entire political class in every white country? Lynch yourself.
>Whites and many other people have sympathy for whites but they keep it hidden.
Sauce?
>Whites still have a perception of high status no matter where they go.
Yeah. Mostly because the non-whites around us are so shit.

>Homeland? North America is not your homeland.
Wrong. Try again.
>In fact, all land was at one point in time inhabited by a different race, so it’s a stupid point.
Lolwut
>Hate and envy? I do not hate any people because of their race.
Lol. Try again Tyrone.
>I do not envy white people because envy is useless.
Lol. Try again Tyrone.
>Also, I wouldn’t want to be privileged just because of my race.
And yet you are.
>My ideal world is to live in a world where your race is irrelevant to how people treat you.
My fucking sides!

>Lust after beautiful women?
So white women and.... white women?
>We live in a society dictated by Eurocentric influences everywhere and anywhere anyways. Chances are that if they weren’t, beautiful white women wouldn’t be considered beautiful.
Sheboons and kikes make this claim all the time, while presenting zero evidence, and all evidence suggesting otherwise. This is maximum cope.
>But even if every single white woman was beautiful and somehow considered to be “objectively so” as a matter of biology, it would just be an attribute not implying superiority.
Ability to attract a mate is literally the sole function of a woman. Ergo the most beautiful are necessarily superior.
>[muh superiority strawmen]
Do you ever get tired of parroting Jew talking points?

not your blog, nobody cares, sage

>Europe? Europe was inhabited by other people at one point in history.
At one point everyone were space dust, not much of an argument.

What’s the proof that whites are considered to be beautiful in societies with zero exposure to whites?

>Whites are not agreed to be most attractive

Attached: icupid.png (495x391, 17K)

>First, white people get enough sympathy. If they didn’t, boards like this didn’t exist. Whites and many other people have sympathy for whites but they keep it hidden. Whites still have a perception of high status no matter where they go.
LMAO, a fucking Jow Forums board vs whole mainstream media
fucking hell you are fucking retarded nigger

Wow OP got btfo pretty fast

Attached: ohnooothatsucks.jpg (653x477, 55K)

Hard cope to be entirely honest.

you have shitty ideas and you arent worth engaging.

Lurk more

Way too long. Your post is way too long. I read a smattering of the words, but it all sounds like pretentious crap anyway so take your shit somewhere else.

This, I don’t see the problem with the tweet. OP is a fagtron though.

I think you have us confused with jews.

I'm looking for the can build a society attributes.

If Euopeans arent the most attractive race who is exactly? Im actually Bengali but I have no idea who could even come close with the variety of their color palette

Attached: 06-margot-robbie-vogue-july-2016.jpg (1290x1612, 335K)

That’s the same girl without makeup.

Also, Europeans are not the most attractive. There are plenty of ugly Europeans. However, Europeans may have the most number of attractive people. But I want to see proof that they are considered most attractive by societies who have never seen white people before. I need proof because I, like everyone else, grew in a European dominated media society.

Attached: 9197B704-0F24-47EE-9BC0-99EBF72F7CF0.jpg (400x500, 23K)

>Whites get tons of sympathy.
Where?

As in, is there any proof that they would still be considered most attractive if say blacks conquered a lot of the world?

She look amazing without makeup. She would without a doubt be the most beautiful woman in all non european countries without makeup. Have you seen south asian women? Finding a soceity that hasnt been in contact with whites is impossible today since we're all connected, but wherever europeans traveled in the past they were well regarded as being strikingly beautiful and could sleep with native women with ease. EVERYWHERE. ALso theres a reason the islamic caliphates used to kidnap peasant slavic women and sell the for high price in the slave market since they were the most valuable commodity to the muslim world. African women werent even sex slaves to them they just threw them away and castrated the men.

Attached: The_Slave_Market_by_Otto_Pliny.jpg (1920x1262, 524K)

Impossible to prove this; maybe the closest bet is to consider which groups of people were most trafficked as sex slaves back before complete European domination, and that has a lot of confounding variables

>In fact, all land was at one point in time inhabited by a different race
>thinking this has anything to do with homeland
Its almost unbelievable people think this is how it works. They never should have pulled the Greeks from our schools. Like, imagine being such a smug ignorant asshole that you think this is a genuine retort. Nobody in this country even knows what culture and civilization is any more, burn it all down.

>Whites and many other people have sympathy for whites but they keep it hidden. Whites still have a perception of high status no matter where they go.
you couldn't define what is or isn't "white" if your life depended on it

I don't think I've ever seen a more stupid OP than this one. sage.

>On OK Cupid!
Yeah, a site for incel losers who lust after anime characters because they can't get real girlfriends

Attached: WhiteAttractiveness.jpg (436x469, 58K)

>Let’s go through this shit one by one

Yes. Lets.

>white people get enough sympathy

A minute long 'hope and prayer' segment in a 24 hour news cycle, followed by hundreds of instances of white criticism, for every problem under the sun.

>Plenty...

>boards like this didn’t exist

This is the stupidest logic I have ever encountered. This board is where we find ourselves, as a last resort; after having been banned from every other platform. Try again shareblue.

> Whites still have a perception of high status no matter where they go.

Well, I cant imagine why that could be...(pic related).

But seriously -(pic related).

>In fact, all land was at one point in time inhabited by a different race, so it’s a stupid point.

More stupid logic. No- not all land- was inhabited at one time...pockets of land were inhabited. The the vast open areas that werent, became our home -sparking primitive 'ive always shat here -so that spot over there is also mine' beliefs that tend to be held by primitive minds, which led to violent conflict, initiated by the same.

Also, what is the"right of the conqueror"?

>My ideal world is to live in a world where your race is irrelevant to how people treat you.

Can only happen in a white dominated world. sadly.

As far as beauty is concerned, though it is subjective, on an individual level -you cannot deny that most prefer white.

Attached: whiteinventions.jpg (538x619, 47K)

correct. WHITE PRIDE

Whites are the superior race. It has been proven all throughout history

Attached: 635849e0c7e238fd0c91d192d2649f033f045f0b58434cde1ce3dc020b4349f0_1.jpg (723x820, 152K)

This. The truth hurts

obvious troll-account is obvious.

Give examples. What sympathy?

the cope of a subhuman. its nice

The eurocentric standard follows us. We never gave a shit what the rest of the world did. If this standard exists outside the west it is because brown faggots adopted it, confirming they agree with it.

user, answer the questions. But you've pretty much lost here anyway.

I don't understand how this isn't true

>media in europe and NA hates whites
>immigrants from shitholes hate USA and europe but can't stop coming here
>Poos and nigs always lusting after white women even at the expense of their own women
>jews constantly subverting western society

You literally live in a country created by white people. All you have to do is look at non white countries or even, in America, non white neighborhoods to see that these people are barely above animals.

The "if" part doesn't actually do anything to disprove everything he said from being true.
>if there was a group of people who were super rich, involved in every major war, claimed to be victims despite having the highest standard of living out of every race people would accuse them of being shifty & immoral
>if

Extending this logic, no people anywhere has a homeland. We've been here a while and built the civilization here from scratch, how many centuries does it take? I'm guessing you'll just draw the line such that whites have no claim to NA but no further than that lest your people's claim to their homeland be questioned.

you are either baiting or severly misinformed on the purpose of this subredit, anyway, fuck off and kys

Attached: 1552369687464m.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

I like my own race not because I think it's the "best" - don't even care if it is or not - but because getting along WELL with other races is just too damn hard.

I don't mean with just one or two people from another race, but let's say you live in niggertown or muzzville, are you really gonna claim that "works", that people are getting along WELL? Not just tolerating each other, but truly liking each other? It's bullshit.

Nah, I'm gonna go with nigger. He sounds too butthurt about the original tweet to be a kike. Kikes don't want discussions and reasoning. They want shame, guilt and censorship.

The Islamic sex slave trade of European women. I'm sure the Barbary corsairs had a real 'eurocentric' view of the world

In the Islamic age, blacks were regarded as low status and whites were regarded as high status.

This could be because:

a) Greeks and Romans were most powerful right before them. They were white. So Arabs were aware who were dominant before them.
b) Fairer skin was perceived to be more high status since people would stay indoors more and not work like slaves compared to others who would get tanned in the sun.
c) white people are biologically more attractive

how do you know it wasn’t a or b?

Babies off all races prefer white dolls and the faces of white people. Its biological buddy

White people are delusional if they think they are somehow above the other goyim.