Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Jow Forums is an accelerationist board?

now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Jow Forums is an accelerationist board?

Attached: mosque.png (631x341, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xyhxdr.mp4
lightonconspiracies.com/breaking-censored-video-mosque-shooting-in-nz-analysis-with-false-flag-expert-ole-dammegard/
twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120
si.kohlchan.net/pol/src/1552697139034-0.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Attached: 1552842758537.png (499x640, 151K)

>we
Always be suspicious of any thread with that word.

THIS

Yes, the current system cannot be changed peacefully, the only way to fix things now is to burn it all down.

Jow Forums is a zionist board

Are these people OK? Did they survive?

no, they did not

I'm an accelerationist because I'm bored with normal life.

Accelerationism as in increasing political violence then yeah sure.
Accelerationism as in giving the enemy what they want because the might provoke backlash against themself, no fucking way.

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

He's a hero that killed invasive animals. Muj aren't people.

It's pasta

If'n it means more happenings more often

Trying to preserve this society in mid collapse is a futile effort, the sooner it falls the sooner we can rebuild.

Hi FBI can you stop causing problems for the whole world and just solve crimes
kind regards
everyone

Seconding

The government refuses to secure the border and we're controlled by Israel. I truly hope a Democrat is elected 2020 so the destruction of America comes faster. I want the violence to commence while I'm still young enough to fight. I don't want things to pop off when I'm 50+ years old.

Attached: Tuscon.png (623x750, 609K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace

There was never any dust to settle. As you can see from the video, there is no drywall dust released when the bullets contact the wall because the actor was shooting blanks the whole time.

>I want the violence to commence while I'm still young enough to fight.
JFC, this fucking sperg. You think you live in classical antiquity? You think you gonna run off into the battlefield with a shield and spear like a Spartan? You think you gonna clash steel on steel against a Persian? WAKE UP user. You live in 2019. Any war you might fight in the near future will result in you getting either sniped or droned from miles away. You won't even see the enemy. You'll just be walking with that goofy ass katana on your back then all of a sudden SSSHHOOP. You hit the ground and bleed out. That's it. That's the best death you could hope for. Pray to god you don't see a flash and your skin is suddenly melting off while you scream in pure agony. That's modern warfare. You missed the Roman conquests by about 2000 years.

Attached: 1491534712586.png (2000x1800, 806K)

>A number of philosophers have expressed apparently accelerationist attitudes, including Karl Marx in his 1848 speech "On the Question of Free Trade":
>"But, in general, the protective system of our day is conservative, while the free trade system is destructive. It breaks up old nationalities and pushes the antagonism of the proletariat and the bourgeoisie to the extreme point. In a word, the free trade system hastens the social revolution. It is in this revolutionary sense alone, gentlemen, that I vote in favor of free trade."
Accelerationism is a Jewish ideology.

Absolutely.

I heard pol wants to kill all muslims... in minecraft. Can anyone confirm?

Attached: 1531734586233.png (320x320, 90K)

>Roastie ramblings

tl:dr?

Not necessarily all of them, just the ones in our minecraft servers

Yep. Gotta go fast.

Attached: gotta go fast.jpg (500x700, 32K)

Yes. Forward fast, or dead slow. That is the future.

>DUH JEWS

A gradual acclimation to turning into a brown sea of multikult is what all ethnostates desire of their enemies, because it isn't a viable long-term situation. Israel wants it for their enemies. China wants it too. America should want it.

this, based leaf poster

Can confirm with sauce

my.mixtape.moe/xyhxdr.mp4

Depends. Can we dox kiwifarms and blame them for this? After all Null's the fucking "genius" who says the shooter will save us all.

Destroying the stability of your neighboring country (and by extension your own) like Tarrant did only helps the enemies.

You people are disgusting at least Muslims aren't thinking about ethnically cleansing different shades of people. Why don't you folks help your brethren in South Africa if you care about white folks who are being murdered like roaches.

Reddit fag spotted

it's an accelerautist board

Jow Forums is a board of peace
behead those that insult Jow Forums

8/pol/ is

Daily reminder to read James Mason's SIEGE. As for Jow Forums - it is a board of peace, who just wants to be left alone. Any meaning you derive from these wholly satirical and ironic writings, is your own personal interpetation of which nobody else is responsible.

>Creepers are muslim-green
>Try to get close to you in order to detonate themselves
Hmm.
>Endermen are black
>Can't handle water
>Will attack you if you "look at them wrong"
HMMM..
>Villagers are merchants with huge noses
>Always run around their little cottages looking like they're scheming behind your back
>Can't help but rub their hands together manically
BIG HMMM..

Attached: 1529477004389.jpg (2202x1483, 3.28M)

Stop posting this false flag, Mossad

acceleration Vs retardation

Yellow Vests
>negate normalcy and the desire for normalcy
>encourage people to take up arms
>propagate hostility towards the police
>encourage confidence and self reliance
>delegitimates the surveillance apparatus
>enhance BRAVERY
>Muslims, Christians, Jews, Immigrants and Native Born fight the State and Corporations, everybody is welcomed to take part
>scares the shit out of the elites

NZ Fascist
>produced a desire for normalcy among the populace: "Lets return to our everyday lives"
>gives the state a mandate to confiscate arms from the populace
>propagate admiration toward the police, people now give cops flowers and see them as "protectors of the people"
>encourage reliance on the authorities, fear and paranoia
>legitimates forward surveillance measures
>decreases brevity, explicitly aim to propagate FEAR in the manifesto
>racial exclusivity, excludes huge swathes of the populace.
>elites are delighted, they now have a monster to claim to fight

Attached: 1552794733395s.jpg (250x165, 6K)

This

this, we are a board of peace

god is great

Attached: 1485986445403.jpg (1280x960, 210K)

>Idea for a commercial

>Arabic woman lying on side, close up of her veiled face
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP ME GET RID OF ALL THESE SHIPS"
>*throws veil off and gets up, camera pans out to a selection of boats*
>*Aussie man dressed in body armor with pirate symbol patches all over the vest hops onto screen*
>"There's another massacre in NZ, and this time it's on proices!"
>"$49,999 DOWN PAYMENT ON THIS NEW NANOOK"
>"$12,999 DOWN FOR THIS GENTLY USED BENETTI"
>*initial D music starts playing mutedly*
>"AND WOT'S THIS?"
>*leans down, picks up petrol canister*
>*jumps overboard and swims to a jet ski, where the music is coming from*
>*starts speeding away and cut to a front shot from a boat leading the salesman on the jet ski*
>"DAS RIGHT WITH EVERY NEW JET SKI WE'RE THROWIN IN A FREE GAS CAN!"
>"COME ON DOWN TO CHROISTCHURCH SEA AND NAVY BECAUSE THESE DEALS ARE ABSOLUTELY GENOCIDAL"

Yellow vests failed though

Aye.
Screw your optics.

is he going to have a normal sized shit?

>one world order acceleration
ftfy

here is an interesting analysis from ole Demmegard
lightonconspiracies.com/breaking-censored-video-mosque-shooting-in-nz-analysis-with-false-flag-expert-ole-dammegard/

Audio only, already killed from youtube.

Suck a dry fart from a wet asshole you fucking Kike

Yes all nufags, shills, and weak dicks are stirring the pot. Remember there is no turning back now

Based

>wuz

Ever since the 1960's-70's America was transformed socially, politically, culturally and economically into what may be best described as a "short-term" system. This may become apparent when America's economic future is no longer capable of supporting the status quo.

i wish
and ofc it's an echo chamber, like any other place, just this involves more radical/smarter people and unstabilized folks too

Accelerationism is already built into the system.

But that was his plan

Fuckign chink yang gangers fuck off

Newfags read this

NOW THAT THE DUST HAS SETTLED YOU REALIZE JOHN 'YEH THINK YER HOT SHIT DONTCHA" PODESTA WAS THERE 5 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOOTING CLAIMING NZ WAS A BIIIIIG JUICY TARGET YEAAAAH!!!

NONE OF THEM WANTED TO SHOOT BACK.

Thanks user

Attached: 2w1ij8.jpg (500x747, 69K)

what was? to make people timid?

>>Creepers are muslim-green
>>Try to get close to you in order to detonate themselves
>Hmm.
>>Endermen are black
>>Can't handle water
>>Will attack you if you "look at them wrong"
>HMMM..
>>Villagers are merchants with huge noses
>>Always run around their little cottages looking like they're scheming behind your back
>>Can't help but rub their hands together manically
>BIG HMMM..
Holy fuck it makes so much sense...
Minecraft was the most based game all along. Notch really was redpilled.

no doubt... what kinda perverted narc fag is op anyways

>fires a shit load of high power rifle rounds
>walls are unmarked

What did they mean by this?

must be law enforcement trying to produce criminals

twitter.com/SevereAnon/status/1107467791060357120

no

Attached: 1552885074498.webm (852x480, 381K)

I assume it goes without saying that zombies are npc leftists?

How many times are you going to copy/paste this gayass wall of text?

Attached: 1547664908600.jpg (255x255, 18K)

Jow Forums is a mix of a lot of things OP. Acceleration is one of them.

AH just saw this here. Will delete other post.

aw, a lotta countries just FIGHT in the streets, hand to hand and small arms, hell of a thing though. Nothing i think a young man would ENJOY, its not FUN.

si.kohlchan.net/pol/src/1552697139034-0.mp4

kc delivers

Attached: Lieferbernd.png (376x567, 34K)

confirmed. uhm, in minecrafft? sure.

Fellow white people!

I hope your dumb ass get runs over by a truck - All whites with nigger tier IQ's need to fucking die.

Kill yourself, kike. The bloodbag got exposed by accident. Watch the video in slow-motion, I dare you.

Except one of those petered out already and the other one has sparked retaliation and a burgeoning race war, you brainlet fuck. Your perception of the world doesn't make it reality.

Attached: 1552907834688.jpg (500x400, 32K)

>si.kohlchan.net/pol/src/1552697139034-0.mp4
oh thank you kek !!! been searching for some quite some time

>accelerationist
awww, OP nigger learned a new word